Chapter 410 — 2 Weeks Preparation Gone
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 Weeks Preparation Gone

 

 

 

"Like this?"

"Mm-aha..." Cyn responded to Yun Beishang, as he drove in and out the member that caused her pain still but stimulated her brain to no end, as she felt pain and even saw her flesh being pulled out; instead of feeling weirded out or worried, she instead became increasingly excited from when she would get used to her man's ugly, monstrous and inhumane member.

With  Yun Beishang rocking back and forth, but very very slowly his hips, she was able to slowly be able to manage more than half his length in and out constantly, as Yun Beishang himself fought against the laws of the entire universe to not end her fast. When suddenly, her words came out with a tinge of pleasure she tried very hard to hide and were only noticeable by him.

"Yun Beishang, you know... I'd like to have so many children with you, so many. That's why, never use your capabilities to stop me nor you from getting us both pregnant, never."

"..." Yun Beishang didn't respond as he simply looked from above at her face, not even at her bunnies as they were being fully and nonstop played by his skilled hands.

Not really understanding his meaning, even as Cyn is such a wise woman that can even comprehend and understand about things that she obviously does not know about; she was still beyond completely panicked and ignorant of Yun Beishang's current neutral and seemingly expressionless face.

"I really, really, really want to have many, many, many and lots of your kids. I will bear so many children with you, can I, please?"

BA-DUMP BA-DUMP!!!

"!" That did it, for as soon as Yun Beishang heard the word 'please', he let go of all caring and gentle movements as he directly and 'ruthlessly' impaled himself fully into her. His eyes grew wild and wide like a beast's, and as he became one himself as he felt all of his Big Dragon's Body be all too jailed and constricted inside of her meaty cave, Cyn felt her own mind grow impossibly ecstatic before entirely numbing right after.

SCHLK, SCHLK, SCHLK, SCHLK.

"GASP... ... ... ... ...ah."

SCHLK-SCHLK-SCHLK-SCHLK-SCHLK-SCHLK-SCHLK-SCHLKSCHLKSCHLKSCHLKSCHLKSCHLKSCHLK!!!

Cyn was only being able to gasp intensely and audibly strongly once before becoming mute, her eyes though, were watering as her mouth began to spread to the sides as a large smile was plastered onto her brown-milky skin as it exuded even more mature charm by the movement of her entire body as it was thrust in and out and she was shaking back and forth on her bed.

With Yun Beishang's initial speed becoming almost blurry just a few seconds after starting to truly pound her, Cyn could only grow more and more elevated as her body finally began to fully accept it. But Yun Beishang needed more, as he sent both his hands from her breasts to her derriere as the back of his hands were against the bed, but he grabbed at that thick bubble but for better entanglement of their deeply connected bodies.

By now, his entire monster was all the way inside of her, before coming all out with sometimes the Dragon's Head being kissed goodbye for half an instant before being plunged back deepest inside. And as his speed finally got to the blurry state, Cyn began moaning. Instead of sounding girly, inexperienced, scared or pained; she sounded so mature, charmingly but also so gentle that Yun Beishang only lasted a few more seconds before he granted her desired liquid deep into her lower body.

"Haah! wa-gah-gah-gah, mmmfffh!! HOWAAH!!! HAAAAAH!!"

Spurt, spurt...

"Haaaa-a-aa-a-aa-a..." Cyn trembled impossibly at Yun Beishang's own trembling while he exchanged fluids with Cyn's carnal cavity of her maidenhood. With droplets of blood blemishing the pure yellow color of her bed sheets, his Dragon began 'gulping out' several times as even Cyn's entire mound of venus was being enlarged each time it did a single 'gulp' out.

"Hah! C-cyn, Cyn, Cyn..." Not responding to his calls, due to the intense exhaustion and brand new pleasure inundating her entire existence all at once as she truthfully and undeniably became lost in lust and passion; Cyn still managed to embraced his shoulders as she tenderly whispered as his woman in heat. "I'm already impatient for singing our babies a lullaby to sleep, while you and I hold them with our utmost care and as we look at each other in deep affection, my love."

"!!!!!!!!!!!!" Godly Monster Mode Activated. Yun Beishang has turned into a complete omnipresent, omniscient and omniperverted being as he began destroying all of Cyn's rationality either by will or not, he began pistoning so badly at her that she ended up losing consciousness more than a few times for some minutes. But from which at least Yun Beishang managed to finish the deepest inside of her several times, not by anything else but his own volition.

But, that was still a long way for Cyn to go through, because, as of right now, she was barely starting to be cherished and worshiped by Yun Beishang and also barely starting to reach her first flight to heaven and back to earth. It was going to be a full day taken by a single course of one action, it was good that Yun Beishang nor Cyn took a meal before, for as they would be having one for the rest of the day.

PAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA!!!!...

. . .

 

Still at Cyn's room, but now at 11 pm, with Kitten Cyn resting her left ear onto Yun Beishang's heart even as she was at his right on top of her own bed.

She had her beautiful eyelids fully showing, and her short brown hair was also resting on top of his chest mostly while some remained on the back of her head, Yun Beishang was caressing her head and forehead constantly as she rested her eyes. She had notorious marks on her neck, very red and very luscious.

On her breasts, it was rosy all over, but a few tens of minutes before, while she was jumping wildly and whorishly on top of him, they were very damn red and ecstatic as their eraser wouldn't stop tempting the innocent Yun Beishang into raping them inside his mouth. And her bum that wasn't visible since she had her bed sheet on top of herself, already cleaned by his Pure's Essence, had many more marks than her breasts, mainly because the sensation of them and the sight of them bouncing were topnotch for a hungry and lascivious Yun Beishang.

However, her puffy mushy meat was pinkish and desirable all over but unusually clean. Because of the fact that she asked him not to clean anything in nor on herself with his Essences, Yun Beishang instead got too hungry from the sight alone and ended up finishing off his dear Cyn with his talented and unimaginably powerful... mouth; yes, the entire mouth.

As such, that was why it looked so pure and cleaned up even after so many hours of lovemaking, and Yun Beishang being the monster that he is, there were sure to be a few lots of loads all waiting their turn to start the race to a brand new life!

And as she longingly rested her eyes while hearing his ever so fantastical heart beating, Cyn slowly opened her eyes to support herself lightly on the pillows that accommodated Yun Beishang's head and planted such a kiss on his lips that she forgot herself for more than a minute in that sole kiss. Cyn then comfortably went back to her previous position as she then felt vibrations besides the always beautifully beating heart of her man.

"Actually, since the completion of my First Form, giving my women a seed to give birth to became more complicated. Let's say... it would be around a full day's total worth of babymaking to finally be able to successfully impregnate somebody. Oh, but don't worry my Cyn, I will make sure you get the other half soon, okay?"

"Mmnn! You better then, I will patiently birth as many as possible. As for the necessary performance in Rising Essence; you have not to worry since my class is a peaceful one, hehehe. Also, I have inquired Ellie, Nora and Cindy with the matters of my pregnancy in-game as Naty was also slightly nervous about it. It is safe, nothing will happen to the fetus even if we were to reach a 0 HP value inside of Rising Essence. The Crestfallen Industry would obviously not have such a flaw, as for our own world... well, even if Ellie, Nora and Cindy aren't around. We and 'they' will still have their father to protect them, right?"

"..." Without responding right away, Yun Beishang merely closed his eyes, slowly, before opening them with filling satisfaction and content. Holding her hands in his own left hand, he lowered his head and saw the luscious, salivated lips of his woman as she caringly and softly glanced back at him calmly before speaking in a hushed tone. "That's right. Sigh, Cyn, you are such a woman. Hmm, could I ever have you feeling the backdoor's path? After all, you are so much into having our children th-"

"Shhh," Cyn wisely shut him up gently by placing her left index finger on the center of his mouth while still being held by his sole left hand along her right one as she then hushed and crooned at him. "There can be times where... you can't access the babymaking machine, you know~~?"

Yun Beishang: "..."

"Gyaaaaaah~!! Ahahahah~!" Cyn activated once more a little monster into the true monster, thought little was nothing of its size even asleep. In any case, a few more hours were added up before the completion of the full-day's worth of babymaking scheduling.

***

 

Rising Essence, new 'space' gifted to Main Kingdom by the Guiding Voices.

 

"Ah, over here! I found another bag of food~!" Fosk Yao's voice sounded as Yun Beishang was sneakily kissing with Xiao Ruo lightly, pecking her once or twice every few sentences as the little thing shied away so cutely every time he did. When he heard his little monkey speak, he sprung upwards to his feet and looked back at her in return.

"?!" In response, a tender Xiao Ruo looked weirdly and surprised but also shocked at the sight of the slightly bulging pants of her Master who has been bullying her today a lot for some reason, could it be related to the way her Eldest Sister Cyn was acting today when coming into the Main Dining Hall along with Madam Natalia after separating from her earlier on? Little Xiao Ruo did not know!

Huu..

Haa!

"...Mm..." In any case, Xiao Ruo looked up into the fake sky and breathing deeply but quickly into her lungs before letting it out from her nostrils, as her dear eldest sister Cyn taught her from whenever she saw these kind of 'things' on her Master. However, lowering back down her head, she saw the still slightly bulging 'thing' and then could only react as fast as she could by facepalming herself.

"Oh! Bring it to Yona, she is the nearest by, good work~!" Yun Beishang yelled out at his little monkey before turning around only to see with his naked eye the sight of his Little Ruo facepalming herself hard, a cheeky and even naughty grin spread on his lips as he then turned warmer and said as he bent over to pick the little thing up. "Come on, that was the last one for today, now your Big Sisters have a lot of good positions and roles in this army. Aren't you content, eh?"

Pouty, Xiao Ruo looked at her Master slightly begrudgingly before responding with a spoiled and sulky tone, "Of course I am! But, Master, don't think I do not know all of what you've done to all of my Big Sisters, including Big Sister Cyn, every night, day, afternoon, noon and any other time! Hm hm! Why not me?!"

"...!" Yun Beishang perplexedly blinked at this pouty little thing as her cheeks were bloated with 'angry air', he then hugged his Little Ruo gently before saying out loud with his voice sounding muffled to her as her ears were covered by his hugging upper shoulders. "Because my Xiao Ruo is so special, I don't want to spoil her too much before the time that is needed. Xiao Ruo doesn't even see me as her man yet, how can I bear to treat my little koala so rudely, then? I will adore and treasure Little Ruo until she herself finds the answer to her silly question."

Yun Beishang then separated himself from the hug to see the sight of Xiao Ruo's eyes almost tearing up, he lifted her by the shoulders still and delivered her a well deserved eskimo kiss to mollify her before kissing her forehead ever so caringly. "Now, my Little Ruo. Want to go back to Main Kingdom and complete the last quest of The Order, hm?"

"..." Xiao Ruo only nodded once as she obediently thought in her head of how much of a cute dummy she was, silently hoping that being as obedient and receptive as well as responsive to her dear Master would work its wonders to be forgiven faster than possible thought. Unbeknownst to her, however, she was never in a bad spot with her Master at all; still so cute.

"Well then, I'll be with you back again right after. But first, I gotta rewardmwah, your Big Sister Yao Yao first. Heh... go." With a sudden kiss on the tip of her nose surprising the little face of his little koala and then killing it off with a teasing mention of her 'rewarding' towards such an incredible feat made by Fosk Yao, Xiao Ruo went fully red as she accepted his everything and then ran off to where the portal to go back to the main base of operations of the Main Kingdom Vanguard.

As a Little Xiao Ruo sped off towards the portal, a manly walking Yun Beishang approached a sweet little monkey waiting for him, coyly moving her shoulders in many angles over and over again. Once he reached out for the left side of her neck and grabbed it lightly, Fosk Yao bit her lips and looked up at him expectantly. Sure enough, Yun Beishang lowered his head and began giving kisses all around her small, wonderful face.

After giving the little monkey a few more caresses and nice words that honeyed her honey spot a lot, Yun Beishang walked her off to the portal among the very few glances from players that wanted to take his shoes and wear them forever; all ignored by both Yun Beishang himself and the goddess Little Yao Yao Yao though.

Meanwhile, as his left hand and arm were being held and chest-hugged by his Yao Yao, Yun Beishang was thinking about very important things. For example, the 'game' that everyone of his Peaceful Rain Household were having together with him, his maids and his women as Yun Beishang would 'reward' them with his body; kinda slutty alright.

Though it was a 'game', and it seemed to be rather to frown upon, it was in truth just a comical and light way to cheer his lovers' mood and to adventure into their adulthood relationships. Even though there was not a single problem at all with Yun Beishang wiping it out of his pants and penetrating dryly a maid all of a sudden, from how their training had progressed; it didn't compared enough to the silly 'game' where Yun Beishang was the reward; slutty, indeed.

Even then, it was rather simple but not too much, as the 'winner' that are the top 3 from the order that managed to collect resources of any kind from the quests given by NPCs would be able to claim 2 hours and of any kind of activity with him. Be it making love, babies, having a date, a trip outside in space or even just sleeping and watching a TV show or movie; they would get anything they asked for.

As for their training, Fosk Yao was actually a great example of that; as she could now resist him for 2 whole hours and for about 15 rounds at most as well. From 5 rounds initially and from half an hour to an entire hour, to then 7 rounds and up to an hour to the 15 rounds and the 2 hours of nowadays. She had been even more so successfully advancing thanks to the new training she's been having inside his White Space.

It was the same for everyone else, as Estel and Itnia were now capable of bearing 10 rounds of pounding at his almost full speed from 1 hour to 2 hours at most. Anyways, that was just one way to look at life when it came to Yun Beishang, and he really came to see their pleasure as top priority mot of the time.

At least, from whenever he wasn't deciding the fate of an entire world; and a world that was much more powerful that the one he comes from and bigger, hella bigger. Well... maybe even then, Yun Beishang would still only care more about his lovers and wives, but still, he also cared about the world... for sure.

From the two weeks that have gone by, there was a complete different situation when it came to the players, for example: everyone hit LV110 by the time that the 13th day of the second month of the Warmonger expansion!

The quests, once one completed ten of them, would be granted a whole new level. Wasn't. That. Incredibly. Crazy?! Well, it was, even though there was dissent between the pro and elite players, most others were glad as they didn't had much time to catch up to most other older players. Now, even people that started 4 months ago were already LV110 as well, with most of the playerbase being of the same max current level by the final day of the second week of the second month.

Another thing was, when achieving  500,000 reputation, one could become a Chief Warrant Officer-like rank from the Main Kingdom Vanguard, able to lead up to 100,000 people on their own. Be it players and/or NPCs. The gaining of furthermore points would grant a greater rank, obviously, but that was almost impossible as only about 1,000 of the more ordinary quests would give a player Main Kingdom Vanguard reputation+500.

In any case, from all people that reached the maximum rank a Journeyer could be granted, most of them were taken by the incredible Associations; including all of the members of The Order, Imperishable Guild, Knights of Raoundozia, Guerilla Guild and so on. While Yun Beishang, on the other hand, only had an ordinary solider's rank instead.

 

...

 


Let It Rain's Note: Ah, Yun Beishang's dream coming true. His women being able to take all of him for an entire day... isn't that far off!

0