Chapter 421 — First Battle: The Bloodied-Azure Sea Battle (3)
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Battle: The Bloodied-Azure Sea Battle (3)

 

 

 

"... ... ..." As the people that Yun Beishang sent all this crazy information to were ignored multiple times after he specifically sent out the Heavenly grade BOSS, and as they then proceeded to ignore the more incoming few Enlightened grade and even fewer Heavenly grade BOSSes that their 'Leader' was supposedly killing nonstop, they digested all of it as they shared the information with their higher ups.

Though no one had heard of a Heavenly grade, or even Enlightened grade BOSS already appearing, being the monster that he is as Tongqiu in-game; everyone else just thought of him being already inside the forest or something. They couldn't see that, in actuality, Yun Beishang had struck the ground very damn heavily to the point that even some tree roots broke apart at the mere impact of the ground.

Naturally, they couldn't see right after that a few big ol and muscular or extremely agile, magical or the like; of a Demon appeared by submerging from the underground itself. Enraged and nonplussed as they were swiftly dealt with by mere strikes of a tiny human... being killed off in either an instant by a raining barrage of his Gladiuses or punches alone.

Hell, sometimes, Yun Beishang even killed them by whipping them, bashing them with his shield or even up to using throwing knives, kunais, bombs and so on; he used all kinds of methods and different tools to deal with any Demon that approached him. And since his damage was all too solid and never changing, killing off a Heavenly BOSS with 'just' a few million HP was now nothing at all.

Their information was; mostly:

[Demon Race's Hope, Gesp]: Type: Elf, Grade: Lord, LV: 120, HP: 1,070,000. A male elf with extraordinary talent, separated from his own people from the time that the Journeyers reached this world. Separating from his own Race due to the inconvenience, this young elf didn't even had the chance to grow strong but still decided to fight for this Race.

Skills: Adult Elf, Wind Piercing Eyes, Wind Enhancement and Honorable Guest.

[Adult Elf]: Has Movement Speed+20%, Natural Affinity+100% and 3% chance of ignoring a fatal attack to any organ.

[Wind Piercing Eyes]: Eye vision+30% and an extra +10% at night. Can see through all derivatives from the Wind Core Elemental fields and particles.

[Wind Enhancement]: Raw Movement Speed+25%, Movement Speed+50%, Wind Core Elemental Damage Reduction-30% and raw Movement Speed+10% when using the derivatives of the Wind Core Elemental particles all around himself.

[Honorable Guest]: When fighting for another Race's survival and desires, Physical Defense+80% and Magical Defense+40%. Magical Power+20% and all of his attacks will then have 10% of their damage converted into True Damage.

[Demon Archer Expert, Fellp]: Type: Demon, Grade: Enlightened, LV: 120, HP: 5,000,000. An incredible Demon who besides being extremely young, still has a potential so big that it allowed him to become a strong leader of a small portion of the Demon Race's army at the age of 20. It might be seen as a cruel fate that their Race is now in the brink of extinction, unfortunately.

Skills: Adult Demon, Bow Potential Body, True Archery Expertise...

[Bow Potential Body]: Bones and ligaments have been trained and have been developed to imitate the use of a bow's, granting this young Demon a natal Bow Proficiency+350%, Critical Hit Rate+50%, Arrow Speed+150% and Dodge Rate+25%.

[True Archery Expertise]: Despite only training for a few years, the astounding level that this Demon has reached has granted him bonus Action Speed+300%, bonus Movement Speed+150% and Attack/Action Speed+25%.

[Demon Race's Defender, Tinnk]: Type: Demon, Grade: Heavenly, LV: 110, HP: 41,000,000. A colossal and glorious gladiator from within the Demon Race, who after several years, has become one of the few strongest leaders of the Demon Race that hold the utmost elite of the elite among the Demon race. Its will to fight until death is what makes them and their fellow Demon Race creatures stronger and durable than ever, as only the desire to shed blood is all that is left in the Demons' hearts!

Skills: Grand Demon, Cry of War of the Demon Race, Blood and Desire, Heavy Stomps, Energized Beam and Total-Berserker.

[Grand Demon]: Physical Defense+60%, Magical Defense+60%, Damage Reduction+35%, Damage Absorption+10%, Reflective Damage+15% and raw Dodge Rate+20%.

[Cry of War of the Demon Race]: When letting out an astronomically and vigorous cry towards the skies, grants all Demon Race creatures and its allies in the distance of 500km around a bonus of Physical Power+40%, Magical Power+40%, Movement Speed+50%, Hit Rate+80%, Dodge Rate+50% and Lifesteal+5%.

[Blood and Desire]: Whenever a Demon Race creature is close by, this Demon Race's Defender will be granted raw Movement Speed+0.02% and Damage Reduction+0.001%; and grant those Demons around a buff of Damage Reduction+5%, when their HP falls under 30%, it increases to 25% only to those who are of a grade lower than their own.

[Heavy Stomps]: Launches a powerful stomp against the ground, inflicting Dizzy and Nausea to all enemies reached for 5 seconds and inflicting a moderate amount of Physical damage. There is a chance to give another stomp against the ground in chain, with a 25% probability which also increased Damage Dealt+5% every time. Use rate: Slightly Rare. Cannot be blocked, cannot be parried, cannot be mitigated.

[Energized Beam]: Canalizes a severe amount of blood energy to create an immensely large beam that will be shot and traverse a total of 360km with a diameter of 3 meters at a speed of 130% Movement Speed; dealing a great amount of Magical Damage. Use rate: Very Rare. Cannot be stopped, cannot be interrupted, cannot be mitigated and cannot be blocked.

[Total-Berserker]: When HP is lower than 60%, Physical Power+60% and Magical Defense+70%. When HP is lower than 30%, Damage Reduction is increased up to 55% and Damage Absorption increased up to 40% and when HP is lower than 10%, Movement Speed+200%. When dying, 30% chance of reviving for 2 minutes with invincibility unless they are dealt damage for a total of 1,230,000 in one hit, also being granted raw Movement Speed+40% and Attack/Action Speed+40% permanently, but it is then more vulnerable to CC effects by 15%.

While the people following Yun Beishang with their entire Association became extremely glad and shocked at the same time, they wondered to themselves if they were going to have a battle with true, non-field and powerful, exciting true BOSSes as well? After all, even if everyone knew that Tongqiu was ultra powerful and speedy as hell, he wasn't able to teleport, so he shouldn't be more than a few tens of kilometers into the forest at the very least from the rest of them.

Sure enough, as they were clashing against some 'normal mobs' of a Star Elite ranging from 1 to 3 stars and a rare, occasional Lord grade BOSS that took them a good amount of time to get rid of with some casualties, since some were even LV120, a whole 10 levels above their MAX LV!

They were then showered with the characteristics of how to 'find' a few BOSSes among the large amount of incoming Demons, that went from tens of thousands coming out of the forest to dozens upon dozens of thousands all every damn few tens of seconds. Of course, this was only on one single particular side of the forest, one battlefield of many, even though one was already quite big, being able to hold tens of millions of players at the perimeter of the forest...

"...What."

"Hold on. Hold the fuck on!"

"H-H-Heavenly 'true' BOSSes underneath? Why the fuck would that be in the game! It's an overkill for us, besides, there are some LV120 Heavenly BOSSes, da hell?!"

"Holy-... holy fuck! Guild Founder, quick, tell our people to avoid those areas! Get away from them!"

"Hurry, move to the side to avoid the flattest zones, it's an order!!"

SWISH!! SWISH!! SWISH!!

While everyone was panicking quite a bit from the information sent by Yun Beishang via the system and his mental commands, trying their fucking very best to avoid the areas they were informed to be where the Heavenly BOSSes were hiding at, and silently encircling the areas were they could deduce a Squad of Demons led by a Lord grade BOSS would be.

In the same manner, some Associations were bold—and strong—enough to send scouts towards areas were an Enlightened grade BOSS would be lying in waiting should the order come to their ears and come charging at a certain battles in full speed with another Section being led by them; or even to where the nearby fields to those Enlightened grade BOSSes might be summoned to fight at. 'Just in case'.

On the other hand, Yun Beishang continued with his excruciatingly and seemingly never ending massacring of strong Demons and their allies, with the weakest of them being the 3 Star Elite ones, as they would swarm at him as cannon fodder to tire him out. Which was, naturally, very foolish and totally useless.

He didn't need to lead his Order, there far too many people capable of commanding one or two Squads without him, entirely. And besides that, there was Yona, Natalia, Tonkia and the rest looking at this battlefield as not only a few Associations streamed it live, but even the Crestfallen Industry themselves placed a one-angle-only camera that was present in all ongoing battlefields as well as the entire immense, unthinkable large battlefield itself that consisted of the entire perimeter of the Azure-Drake Forest.

With the use of his old pals, using his several different skills and even more so his already long ago maxed out Omnipresent Cosmo Epsilon Shot skill every now and then as any of his single attacks would grant him a total of 5 Particles to activate it.

Tongqiu's Rain Destruction!

Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht, Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl!...

-19,129,000.

Omnipresent Cosmo Epsilon Shot!

Tongqiu's Rain Destruction!

-40,170,900.

Total Combustion!

Tongqiu's Rain Destruction!

-22,385,000.

Omnipresent Cosmo Epsilon Shot!

Total Combustion + Tongqiu's Rain Destruction!

-47,008,500.

Transcended Divine Burst!

Tongqiu's Rain Destruction!

-20,960,500.

Omnipresent Cosmo Epsilon Shot!

Transcended Divine Burst + Tongqiu's Rain Destruction!

-44,017,050.

Yun Beishang was more than able to destroy any Heavenly grade BOSS that he found, as even the one with the highest HP had only up to 49,500,000 HP in total. As for defenses? That was trash in front of Yun Beishang, should such a Heavenly BOSS specialized in defense appear before him, their advantages would all be but sent with no avail as they would still be instantly dealt by the very same person; Tongqiu!

But even as Demons became more alive as some trace of panic appeared in their eyes, it was only for a moment as they instantly began to keep on sending their forces out of the forest with still not a single care of their lives, fighting and being killed more than even killing the enemy themselves. Though they had much more numbers, and even more levels in the Journeyers' POV, they were still being massacred at an astounding pace that left even Yun Beishang surprised on how cooperative has had the people from New Earth become, even if only for just a game. And what a 'game', indeed.

In any case, Yun Beishang kept on killing any Demon that was even remotely close to him and even some tons more that were far away by using his Unparalleled Manipulation skill and sending his dear old pals out to have a spin around, beheading, dismembering and creating a gore so intense that the people watching the camera angle depicting all of the battlefield became astounded, and hence attracted to the scene.

Of course, it was also only Yun Beishang who was able to see all of the battlefield without needing to constantly keep their gaze on an interface from the in-game forums, as his First Form not only strengthened his Mental Power and other Hidden Stats to a better understanding, manipulation and connection even; but also increased his Mental Power quite a fucking lot. Much more than any other amount of Mental Power he had ever gotten before.

Way to the back lines, an old man with a bulky body build and wearing a dull white and loose robe was nodding with his ugly canines showing as he grinned almost hideously as he watched Yun Beishang massacre nonstop the strongest types of Demons that even their Main Kingdom Vanguard's scouts couldn't even notice by a single tiny bit. Even making him long for scouts with Yun Beishang's capabilities...

'Mhm, this Order League people, they do not seem that bad anymore. Aha, they will surely be rewarded with many good weaponry and armory, that'll make them happier, it always does with these Journeyers, hoho! Also, this Tongqiu, hmm, he doesn't really seem that aggressive and brainless. We must nurture great relationships with this one, after all, these monstrous beings from another world can rise to power indefinitely... if only we could be like that, sigh.'

Lamenting as he shook his head, the old man let his gaze wander around where Yun Beishang made his massacre a few bits more before retracting it as he turned his old but bulky body around to gaze at another areas. Not even really needing to, since he could just 'know' who made how much contribution to the battle at the end anyways.

There was, however, something he didn't notice. That was, naturally Yun Beishang, as he turned around and gazed at different areas on the battlefield that was entrusted to the old man to win for the whole Main Kingdom Vanguard. Turning his entire body around, slowly, to face the old man in the goddamn long distance of more than 100km away, Yun Beishang still kept on killing even a Heavenly grade BOSS with the activation of Transcended Divine Burst + Tongqiu's Rain Destruction and an Omnipresent Cosmo Epsilon Shot already in effect.

Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash! Slash!

Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht Bvreee-Vwlsht! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl! Pfruiyl!

-44,017,050.

*PING*...you've successfully killed a LV120 Blueblood Heavenly grade BOSS, Demons Race's Hidden Assassin, as a reward, SP+12,000 and Fame+12,000. Main Kingdom Vanguard reputation+50,000.

*PING*...due to your Evil God class, you've gained an extra of 120 Essence.

At the same time as Yun Beishang was completing, reading and comprehending perfectly all of this happening, his face was looking slightly derisive, mocking even as he gazed at the old man that was very content with his old self and with his, Yun Beishang's, very own merits in battle as well as those of his Order as if they were his lucky stars.

In the same manner, he could see several strong and showy 'links' that came from high up above the sky down into the old man's body from his back, shoulder and head. With his head being 'connected' by these links on his glabella, the center of the top of his head the lower back of his head even.

Those things, 'links', were like a tube that fell down from the sky but that remained completely immobile and only changed its body's position whenever the old man himself moved around. After looking at these links a few more times, Yun Beishang blinked as he turned his head and then his body back towards the Demons that his old pals were bathing in their blood, flesh and even bones as well as organs' tissue; slowly.

When he opened his eyes after closing them in that one blink, they were emotionless. Not from being cold and cruel, but from simply moving himself forward with no other alternative, though it also wasn't as if he was being put against a rock with a blade to his front. But it surely no longer seemed as if all these events were 'necessary', instead, it felt most for him that these events were to happen so that... there could be a certain 'something'... which Yun Beishang was obviously not capable of deciphering right now nor right away.

. . .

 

Quite some hours went by, Yun Beishang had been fighting, his Order had been fighting, the people following him has been fighting for all this time as well. It was just the same with the rest of the much more extensive quantity of players on the battlefields as they kept pouring in nonstop.

Compared to the usual battles that would be seen every day between small groups of any kind of Association, ranging from top tier ones like a Founding Clan's or Baston's Association to the most newest and weakest of them all. Any case that it happened to be, it was merely a fight for either reputation and popularity or for some field BOSS, since only certain dungeons had BOSSes to fight for which weren't private.

And to this new and sudden extremely large-scale battle, it should've been able to actually break quite a few minds. And it did so happen. With the plethora of Journeyers and the even more vastly numbering inhabitant soldiers of Main Kingdom Vanguard's army, it would've been a matter of just a couple of hours to completely get to step onto the first few meters into the forest.

But naturally, no damn person with a brain and intelligence would send all of their forces all at once only to breach the first line of defense and at the beginning of a battle, let alone the entire war. That was one of the reasons of why there was not that many inhabitants of Main Kingdom fighting on the entire battlefield, while Journeyers even needed a lot of rest after having fought for so long.

It wasn't an exaggeration, even Baston needed about 5 times a rest after fighting for a bit more than an hour on his own designated battlefield, while even Yun Beishang's Order had to rest twice to recuperate a bit of breath and a lot of mentality. Especially someone like Xiao Ruo, Estel or Cyn, who weren't fully in accordance with bloodiness and mangled bodies nor did they had the mental resistance and fortitude as Zi Fei, Itnia or Fosk Yao.

And at this moment, a tired and bloody Itnia whose clothes' smeared blood was naturally not hers nor any of her fellow Maidens or beloved Ladies, arrived to stand in front of an even more bloodied Yun Beishang; as the sun was setting really down but as people from both sides were barely starting to depart from all battlefields.

 

...

 


Let It Rain's Note: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggh, yes, even I need to deeply breathe as I am the one writing this chapter. Phew~.

0