Chapter 424 — First Battle: The Bloodied-Azure Sea Battle (6)
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Battle: The Bloodied Azure Sea Battle (6)

 

 

 

"Huu, aaamn, mpwaaaghh..." Cindy's voice came from inside the room as soon as Ellie was just 2 meters away from the thick and anti-sound door, her eyebrows were lifted and her eyelids slightly narrowed down as she thought to herself while already having expected it, 'Indeed, you are so brazen, Cindy. If only your parents knew how much you are like them, slutty but so lovely devoted and infatuated, sigh.'

Creak-crack!

Finished thinking silently to herself, Ellie blinked her eyes slowly as she directly opened the young girl's room, only to see a carnage of a situation with so much smell on just about everywhere and as she felt so wet from her lovely womanhood the instant she just smelled a tiniest amount of such aromas in the entire room.

"Wh-what are you... woah, such a position, mmh💓." Ellie immediately said as she set her eyes on the duo who were standing on the bed but from which were going at it in a non-fast speed. She became absorbed at the sight and even felt her entire mushy meat begin to swell already, a pinky, ready to be used appearance surfacing on it as Yun Beishang noticed of this familiar sensation and glanced at Ellie with an innocent pair of eyes.

Cinders had her back right against the wall from which the head of her bed was right against, but only with her upper back as her blade shoulders were doing all they could to support her entire body getting pounded slowly but heavily, and strongly. Her body was arched upwards with her pelvis being the epicenter of that arching, and her flawlessly hairless creamy but now also quite rosy and sweat skin was all too greedily eating Yun Beishang in and out without abandon as her owner had a feverish expression from that of being in paradise.

Yun Beishang, on the other hand, had his shoulder blades almost unmoving while being on top of Cinder's bed and without anything to support him, moving his waist and only his waist like he was a machine in twirling, twisting motions while thrusting in and coming back out nonstop in yet the same slow demeanor.

"HAA-aaaaah, Eheeeeeeh-mfgh!" Not being able to endure him at all, Cinders began convulsing once again as her eyes almost fully closed and her body acted as a sexual toy for Yun Beishang, vibrating to give each iota of his Big Dragon a great sensation just as she was doing with herself without even the intention to.

Thud.

Right after, as Ellie did her best to remain sober, Cinders dropped on the bed, leaving a satisfied Yun Beishang with a more or less calmed down monster in between his legs.

Slowly lowering himself on Cinder's bed, as she pleasurably closed her eyes but still twitched and blinked at the two of them down there, cough, Yun Beishang slowly covered her body as her bum was visible. Which left Ellie speechless as she struggled with all her monstrously strong willpower to not jump at him right away; for as Cinders's bum was all damn red.

"Ahem, phew~. Ellie, my darling, how are you? Uhm... is it time to get ready for the morning routine? Heh, heh. Well, let me bathe this young lady and then I'll go over to meet you all, er... sorry for the sight?" Not really knowing how to proceed, Yun Beishang patted Cinders's bum quietly as if to say she wasn't hurt, not knowing that Ellie was all too calm and instead content with the scene.

"Alright, rub yourself too, you smell a lot of her. Maybe don't just let her cover you in her 'love' and also cover her back? All of her holes, filled with your... uh, nevermind. I need to go first, have fun, darling~!" Saying this, Ellie swiftly left the room as she swayed those hips and bounced those buttocks to cheer her man up, totally not caring that he banged her junior sister how many times ever since the day before's night to today's morning.

'Haah... life is good, ah.'

***

 

Rising Essence, Main Kingdom Vanguard's base of operations, on top of the platforms that lead to the immense battlefield that went over hundreds of thousands of kilometers long widespread; at 11:57 am.

 

While everyone was on their respective platform, so was Yun Beishang, his Order and those other Associations following him, though not all of them of course. On his own platform, the outpost was once again used by the old, bulky man to stand on as he spread his arms to greet his subordinates as soon as he got on top of it.

"Journeyers! I am glad to announce that yesterday's casualties were incredibly low, for that, I must also thank you all for your needed effort and extraordinary abilities! Some even more than others... Now, due to the great accomplishments of yesterday, our Main Kingdom Vanguard has managed to clear out more terrain than we thought, and our stationed troops have not been assaulted through the night at all."

Naturally, the casualties that the old and bulky man spoke of were nothing else but the inhabitants of Main Kingdom, Journeyers' casualties didn't exist. If anything, their power was lowered a bit after having died twice, but their performance was rather good. They could fight for 3 'lives' and their third death would give force them back to safety, even then, they were immortal so it didn't matter to Main Kingdom Vanguard.

"We have seen many more scouts from the Demon army, but were all either slaughtered by us or ran away at first visual with our anti-espionage soldiers, to which I must thank quite a few parties of you Journeyers for teaching us such methods. Now, let me brief everyone on the situation on the other side of this portal, heh."

With his left thumb pointing at the huge portal behind himself, the old man then made a wide grin before continuing in his own loud and impossible to ignore voice, "We are expecting a complete conquest over a few battlefields on the other side, by the end of midday of today at most! Among these battlefields, naturally, ours is in as well. As such, I'll ask of you to keep on working hard to command these troops."

"Yesterday, your highest rank officers may not have had chance to command too much. But today, as soon as you take over the perimeter on your side, you are allowed to do as you please. Your orders? Quite simple, actually. Once you are done over the matter of the perimeter territory being conquered, you'll be granted a minor teleportation to move on to another battlefields whose victory over the perimeter territory are not expected today."

"You must, of course, make sure that you at least have some inside forest completely taken over by our side before being able to call upon our wisest and most intelligent magicians and researchers to get the mini portals ready. By then, you lot are to be expected on all other battlefields, you may even encounter other army groups that are also to win their perimeter territory by midday's end."

"It doesn't matter what methods do you apply, as long as you are able to take all of the perimeter territory of the west of the Azure-Drake Forest, you will be granted permission to even select the people that you want to follow you in the future days. In the same manner, those who accomplish another perimeter's take over will be allowed to conscript any forces on said perimeter territory to keep on the fight."

"If you wish to relay your leadership to another one so as to rest, you may only do so with other Journeyers that you've conquered other perimeter territories with and not to just anyone else."

"This is, because from tomorrow onwards, we'll be launching nonstop assaults against the Azure-Drake Forest's depths while you Journeyers get your well-deserved 11-12 hours of rest. Our inhabitants will, naturally, lead the troops at that time. But even though we will undoubtedly suffer many casualties, this will allow us to not give the Demon Race any other chance to try something funny like those invasion from months ago at our Sub-Divisional Cities."

"Do not feel that this is a pity, dear Journeyers, if you were not here then this wouldn't be just a few words of encouragement and praises. We would instead be so grim and with dark in our hearts that we would feel as if every day would be Main Kingdom's last, with all its Races going fully extinct and with the Demon Race remaining as the sole existing one in the entire Universe."

"But because of you, we can hope... we can want to live even if it means sacrificing ourselves!"

"That's why, Journeyers, give us all of your strength to protect these lands. After all... we from Main Kingdom, believe you now to be our and most respected saviors sent from another world by the defunct Main Kingdom's Leader from yore!!"

Yun Beishang: "!!!"

"HELL YEAH!"

"LET'S GOO!"

"Kill the Demons! Protect Main Kingdom and get beauties!"

"Slaughter the abominable Race, save the world from destruction and gain husbands!"

As some role-playing but also hot-blooded players echoed their roaring to the old man's last few words, and as even the old man, instead of frowning at some few absurd cries and shutting them up, laughed off as he heard them. Heartily showing his consent to their utterly unrestrained wishes and pride.

On the other hand, Yun Beishang was however... 'Defunct? First time I hear it, hm... could it be-'

Just as Yun Beishang was getting somewhere, the old man spoke again with his previously then down arms spreading left and right once more as he loudly announced, "It is time once again, Journeyers!! Lead the initial charge and allow our people to get further inside that Demon territory, fight for Main Kingdom, fight for our whole world's survival!!!"

STEPSTEPSTEPSTEPSTEPSTEPSTEPSTEPSTEPSTEP!!

Without the previous awkward scene, all troops consisting of billions of Journeyers moved on towards the portal, with a great minority of inhabitants of Main Kingdom among them. And even as The Order and its allies went forth, it was only Yun Beishang who remained to the front of the post before the portal as he even calmly walked towards the old man.

The old man, in return, naturally saw him approaching but did not spoke to Yun Beishang and rather seemed to wait for the latter to reach him first as he kept his air of grandeur on while the rest of Journeyers kept marching madly towards the huge portal all at once.

Then, finally with Yun Beishang standing a few steps to the right of the white, loose and dull robbed old and bulky man, the former spoke to the latter in askance. "General, you said that Main Kingdom's Leader is defunct. Was that information granted by the Guiding Voices?"

"Hm? Yes, indeed. Why are you even asking, this is well known among all those Chosen Ones that have them inside their hearts, mind and souls, hmph! Stop asking so many questions, Tongqiu, you are such an important asset to this war so you should be fighting instead of asking. I know you are shy about the Guiding Voices, they've told me not to try and convince you nor your people to accept them."

"With their magnanimity, how could they tell lies or be distrustful? Everything we know and have built up to today is thanks to them, they are here for us and we are here thanks to them, as simple as that, young noble."

"I see," Yun Beishang nodded with an expression that seemed to be enlightened, he then turned much more warm and friendly as he then spoke with great enthusiasm towards the old man as he also glanced at the sky once in crazed and impatient, anxious longing. "General, then, the Guiding Voices are still willing to take me and my people as their 'Chosen Ones'?! I would really want that as well! Oh, I mean... at some point, I do am shy, haha~."

"Mm?! Heh-bwahah! Of course, kid! You just have to open your arms, close your eyes for their bless and listen to them as you pray, they will show even when you don't for your aid and guide you to the light, young man!" The old, bulky man responded after seeing such a better change in the most strongest Journeyer studied so far, he now had a good mood as he even faced Yun Beishang as if he was an equal to himself.

"Well then," Yun Beishang smiled tenderly, like a child trying to get a mile after being granted an inch from an elder who doted on them without a care. Yun Beishang asked the old man with a very excited expression, "The plans for the inhabitants of Main Kingdom to assault the Azure-Drake Forest during the night, was that also from their calculations? Oh my gosh, can it be...?!"

"..." The old man became a bit without words and not being able to answer Yun Beishang for a while, he even glanced down at Yun Beishang from his stage as he quietly thought to himself once he was done being taken aback slightly and after tilting his head upwards in understanding as his eyes brightened.

"Kid, you are quite sharp, eh? As expected from someone as very well known and talented Journeyer such as yourself, hahaha. Don't tell anybody, alright? Actually, what you guessed it's true, it was thanks to the Guiding Voices that we can make sure such a plan will work in the end. Only the council and us generals of the Main Kingdom Vanguard army are in the known of this, hahaha. Amazing, no?"

"Hahahaha, it is indeed, elder. I mean, general! Hehe..." Appearing embarrassed, Yun Beishang was giving the old man a sensation of meeting a long lost perfect grandson as he patted Yun Beishang's shoulder several times heavily with some equally heavy hearty laughter. "Hahaha! You'll go far kid, let us first get rid of this tumor. Then, we will soar to the skies once again to give life to this universe once more, haha!"

'Is that also what they've been told by 'them', or is it from their very own hearts and souls? No, these sensations... those thoughts as his own, it must be Main Kingdom Vanguard's true wish... true wish, huh? Hmhm.' Very well finishing his thoughts, Yun Beishang turned his eyes towards the old man as the latter looked back at him, ready to answer any question, to which Yun Beishang grinned behind his mask in a 'good natured' manner before spouting out.

"Well then, from how high my value is, I hope it is not a lie, hehe! I will really take your, Main Kingdom Vanguard's word, to heart! Okay? Well then, elder, I'll be leaving first for I got a lot of Demons to take care of! Farewell~!" Cheerily leaving without being noticed by other players successfully, Yun Beishang departed from the slightly baffled and slightly frowning face of the old man that only turned at ease and cheerful, which was rare, a few good seconds later after watching Yun Beishang's back disappear into the huge light blue portal.

. . .

 

Rising Essence, Azure Dragon Sub-Division, Azure-Drake Forest's perimeters.

 

Fwoosh!

Yun Beishang could be seen descending from the skies as soon as he left the all too familiar portal ring all around the perimeter of the western side of the Azure-Drake Forest, his gaze was tranquil; too tranquil.

With his pupils still and his iris trembling a few nanometers once every few seconds, Yun Beishang had a bit of a dark and pensive expression while gazing down at the front and not down below at the ongoing battles. That was all for his senses to do, which he did in almost one instant even though it was indeed quite large, eh.

There was blood, flesh, bones and even some organs all around the battlefields; all from Demons and from some animals as well. It seemed that Demons not only had humanoid allies active anymore.

"Sigh..." Seeing that only the Demon Race's flesh and whatnot rests of their bodies remained on the whole massive battlefield itself and nobody else's except a few Main Kingdom Vanguard soldiers, Yun Beishang felt quite stifled for a second there inside his chest as he saw the green below him and grey coming form grass and rocks begin to gradually turn red only, with no other color well visible on some parts of each smaller battlefield.

It seemed as a meadow painted on a portrait, whose perfectness got suddenly tainted by droplets of deep, slimy and crimson red which even made the entire painting seem like masterpiece coming out of its image to turn into reality instead.

Swishswish! Thud-thud.

With a few gales of wind surrounding his legs in a twirl, Yun Beishang landed on the ground just a few inches away from a bloody spot that had dozens of Demon bodies around it and as even more blood and flesh was being spread over the surrounding green and other colors as time passed by, for as these Demons didn't decompose in any normal way form the looks of it alone.

WHOOSH!!

Right after Yun Beishang landed on the ground, the gales of wind around his legs transformed into a strong and bigger one that went up to his back and had a diameter of 3 meters. As soon as Yun Beishang bent over his back and selected a certain direction, his body instantly exploded with might as it was sent shooting in the distance at once.

This wasn't a skill, nor a method but simply a thing that only Yun Beishang was capable of doing with him himself having over 15k points of Mental Power along with 200% Wind Core Elemental Resistance. With this, Yun Beishang went into the distance as he traveled about 20 kilometers in one sole jump and stepped into the middle of a huge battle of 2 Heavenly grade BOSSes fighting against a bout of random Association players that were already losing and obviously about to fail.

It was at that moment, that as the Heavenly grade BOSSes, one with over 72% HP and the other with 98% HP turned to face the sky, as they then saw a plethora of shadow swords move their way while an enhanced tiny dot in the sky was falling down against the ground where they were at. But instead of confusion, only endless dread as well as worship for the strong remained in their about to die hearts.

 

...

 


Let It Rain's Note: My thumbs are sore. Once I finish writing this first battle, a few other titled chapters and begin the next 'event', I'll take a break of 1 chapter per day. M'sorry~.

0