Chapter 426 — First Battle: The Bloodied-Azure Sea Battle (8—Last Part)
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Battle: The Bloodied-Azure Sea Battle (8—Last Part)

 

 

 

KATARINA-1, Yun Beishang's bedroom, at around 11 pm.

 

After having gone to the Main Dining Hall with his children playing with him even as they could barely move themselves, and after discovering that his children were already capable of talking but for some strange reason decided not to do so at all, having dinner with his beloved family and chatting up some naughty maids here and there while warming some of his other women there and then; Yun Beishang arrived at his bedroom after also having showered outside... with May, of course.

Anyways, as soon as the poor, corrupting and evil man entered his room, besides the naked Zyv that loved to jump around in more than tantalizing ways to beg him to destroy her womanliness; there was a nightgown-wearing pair of ladies. One was an unthinkable beauty that could melt lava itself just from soft her wonderful appearance and skin all over her body was.

The other, however, even though she had a good enough C cup breast size, slim body but with hip made specifically for child bearing since birth, chestnut colored long hair and brown eyes; she instead had an ordinary appearance. That was even more so contrasting when she was right beside the beauty that was Yun Yun.

"...!" But that was not enough to make Yun Beishang look away since she 'was not a beauty'; as he instead, first, thought and immediately twinkled his eyes thinking to the fact that 'she is quite tasty'. And secondly, that he knew her from before! She was... Leaf on Fire!

"My love, allow me to present you my maid," Yun Yun decided to speak at this moment, with her being on his right and with Leaf on Fire on his left, she took the latter's left arm with her soft, boneless and fair hands as she gazed directly at him with her grey starry eyes from a distance of 7 meters that soon turned into 5 meters as Yun Beishang walked forth with his waist feeling itchy even after having warmed up a few rounds already at the shower.

"She is named Cang Qing, she's been my 'online' maid for a few months already. More or less since she created your fan club, hehe. Go on, Qing Qing, give your beloved idol a good kiss on his lips💓." If Yun Yun's words of 'my love' used as a started weren't enough to send Yun Beishang right to the depths of lust, which he was indeed, then her following words were definitely effective as a dent appeared on his boxers.

As if saying 'hello! I'm here for duty!', his Relaxed, Coaxed and Calming Dragon turned into the Lewd, Insatiable and Abusive Dragon instead.

Cang Qing, on the other hand, was rendered speechless and awestruck as her little mouth opened up in bewilderment. She was 26-no, 27 years old now, but she just became a little girl finding her crush at kindergarten and becoming stupid; really damn stupid.

She knew... she knew her Master was all in for her own brother, her own brother! But she never saw it as disgusting, and instead, disloyally envied her Master lots. So when her Master said such a set of words, she only wanted to jump at Yun Beishang and make him make her his at once, but she was too bewildered by the words themselves that she couldn't move.

At the end, she could only instinctively act as she lowered as she whispered, "Hell-o, my name, ah, Cang Qing... Tong-no, Yun Beishang, I am very honor-... eh? Ah? Mmf?"

Just as she was speaking, Cang Qing felt her little chin be propped upwards. And just as her brown eyes darkened to the room's light themselves beginning to dim to almost fully darkness, her mouth was swiftly taken by the most and more than experienced lips, tongue, teeth and skill as sucking of her lips, biting with his teeth, lapping of his tongue around inside her mouth and leading movements sent her directly to heaven.

'Is this... true... ah, my dream... come true? So... amazingly beautiful💓~." At once, Leaf on Fire was really set on one as she felt hotness begin all around her own body, inside out. But where it really was scorching hot was on none other place but her own tummy, as a huge something poked at inside her navel and wanted to enter in.

"...Uh-mm?" This put Cang Qing in a beyond gone expression as she enjoyed the sensation, as even her imagination turned slutty with the thought of her derriere's hidden wonders being intruded instead of her navel, but she then suddenly widened her eyes at the realization that that is where the manly thing goes in!

But just as she sent her right hand to catch it and directed where it belonged, she felt instead a head's smooth, silky wavy hair was the huge thing was directed at the lower center of the head she was still not seeing as her own eyes were all too focused on the man's jaw. Right after, she felt the head move back and forth to tap at the palm of her right hand, squelching noises sounding out from then on.

"Gasp!" Seeing her Master enjoy the touch of her hand, as if it was guiding her whenever she drew her head back and moaned from it, though it wasn't comparable to the moans she made when her entire throat was bulging and throbbing nonstop in full affection. Cang Qing hesitated for a minute before becoming bold, bold enough to use her right hand to bob her Master's head back and forth more furiously; giving Yun Beishang and Yun Yun a pleasure so spiked up they felt about to...

"Mplwah! No... Cang Qing, cannot-I cannot eat it, you must take it all up your belly, your womb. Since I won't be birthing any child for my dearest Brother any time soon, you must take a few children in my stead, okay?"

Cang Qing: "!!!"

Yun Beishang: "!!!!!"

"B-b-b-b-b-but Master! No, I can't do that, you are too prec-GWYAAAAAAH!!" Just as Cang Qing was feeling too sad and overtaken by her Master's love, she felt her waist be grabbed at by a pair of warmest hands, which then silenced her tone a bit more but just as her eyes were narrowing hazily, she felt a hugely thick bad boy made her a woman after so many years of virginity.

"AAAAAAAHH!! ...Ooow, slow, slow... okay, slow please, I'll do it. Oww, I'll birth them... birth them all... as many as you two want for me... and I... to birth, uh, yes-mm... like this, yes! YES!"

Papapapapapapapapapapa... SCHLK SCHLK SCHLK SCHLK SCHLK SCHLK SCHLK!!!

"Mwwwlah~, mpahmwwwwah~💓💓💓💓💓💓..." Before Cang Qing could enjoy the care of the man she's been longing without any hope for almost a year long, her Master suddenly shoved in her mouth her own tongue as she instead showed 'Qing Qing' the caring and appreciation from her loyalty and services; as it was now time to make it official as both his newest maid and lover.

Zyv entered the scene too, but mostly to make her sister feel nice there and around too, only sometimes going up and down Cang Qing to taste another woman out of curiosity. Because tonight, it was Cang Qing's night as she was to birth one soon, lest the Master is angered and the former is subjected to an entire day-long babymaking session until Yun Yun says so; Yun Beishang too, but he didn't matter.

***

 

Rising Essence, 3rd day of the first battle. To the very first few dozens of meters inside the Azure-Drake Forest.

 

Everything commenced and continued as usual, Journeyers gather since 2 hours previous to 12 pm and they were then sent over to the Azure-Drake Forest but this time, with their teleportation being much more closer to the forest itself. The difference, however, was that of there being so much flesh and dismembered Demon parts all around inside the Azure-Drake Forest that it gave a good enough scare to all players.

Why, even though there has been already 2 days prior of preparation, be it for one's mentality and willpower. How could the players then have turned so scaredy cats after arriving at their 'new zone'? Simple, there was flesh and blood, all around the trees, ground, vegetation and even some injured, some dead and some completely alive and well ordinary animals that were fully bathed in beet red crimson blood.

As soon as Journeyers set food in the Azure-Drake Forest at last, every single smaller battlefield could see a ton of ordinary animals and even insects whose fur, body and appearance had completely changed, no longer being that ordinary and instead even looking as if they've lost the exterior of their bodies and laid out their muscles and veins to show for no particular reason.

While moving on forwards, the Journeyers met each a large group of frontliners inhabitants that had eye sockets so black and bags so dragged down that they were almost equally as disturbed as the ordinary animals the saw before. As for Yun Beishang, he was already sending so many intel gathering from his incredibly vast Mental Power as soon as he got into the Azure-Drake Forest again.

But this time, it wasn't like before, where Demons would come out in batches of tens of thousands to each side of each smaller battlefield, hell no. This time, there were more than ten million standing by in a reverse 'C' shaped formation and were waiting from a few dozen kilometers afar from where the inhabitants were currently stationed, waiting for the immortal fuckers to get close to them.

Naturally, seeing all of these, the players wanted to take it easy. Maybe this would result in displeasure, but as some wanted to not waste their very few times and some others were worried about leaving most of this to the non-'immortal' inhabitants of Main Kingdom. They care not for it and began moving slowly forwards, later on, once they knew what's up, they could go faster and with more experience; right now? Nuh-uh.

But unlike everyone else, the unique and special Yun Beishang and his Order as well as his allies; were all marching at great speeds up ahead as they took the lead in all over the rest of the smaller battlefields. They were the first ones to get a good eye to eye with the Demons whose height ranged from a normal human's to up to 4 meters, and that was even so for the 3 Star Elite graded ones.

However, the sightings of mangled flesh, torn heads, layed off skin and gurgling blood on the floor, trees and everything else; though a terror, was just the beginning of it all. As, as soon as the players got into sight with the Demon Race once again but this time inside the Azure-Drake Forest... it happened!

VWOOOOOOOOOOOONG~!!!!

VWOOOOOOOOOOOONG~!!!!

VWOOOOOOOOOOOONG~!!!!

VWOOOOOOOOOOOONG~!!!!...

While The Order were too fast and had gotten far ahead anyone else from the Main Kingdom Vanguard, and as they actually began facing off a strong frontline of millions of Demons with almost equal in number to their own, the other Demons in the other smaller battlefields were simply waiting for the immortal-like fuckers to also arrive at their front.

It took some time, with an actual lot of a couple million Demons that were fighting against The Order being sacrificed before most Journeyers reached the 'estimated' range of the sounds, and when it happened... disruption occurred!!

"AAAAAH! NOO!"

"My Guiding Voices, nooo...!!"

"AAAAAH! HELP!"

"ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!"

As many smaller battlefields were suddenly struck with the weariest sense of weakness as they felt their link to their loved, really loved Guiding Voices by some, Journeyers began to act rather in a rage so unfitting that it scared off most other minority of Journeyers that weren't with a Guiding Voice, or even 2.

With everything going awry, it was only after a few tens of minutes of battling but mostly dying from a lot of Journeyers that everyone finally realized of what was going on and what was causing it! Totems! They were totem, structures-like that were rather close to the ongoing battles but that was very well to the side and guarded by even a Demon Heavenly grade BOSS.

This... was just the beginning of the war, but impossible things such as Guiding Voices being taken were already happening, and with most Journeyers being desperate at first, the rate of casualties spiked up way too much. Even for Yun Beishang, as he had to ask the higher ups via some of his Field Marshal-like Maidens and Ladies to be given the opportunity to travel between smaller battlefields to get rid of such things.

Which ended up being accepted, only for him and him alone, and only once he was over with taking out those things completely in each smaller battlefield's ongoing battle and that was closest by. Only then was Yun Beishang 'motivated' as he quickly killed off his own battlefield's 'totems' that disrupted the impossible bond between Journeyers and their beloved Guiding Voices!

It was in such a manner that the slightest of chaoticness befell at last to the Main Kingdom Vanguard's side as they and everyone else now understood the reason of why did the Guiding Voices weren't capable of penetrating right through the Azure-Drake Forest to locate the true headquarters of the Demon Race.

Damn! They were furious, just as much as they imagined their sacred Guiding Voices to be, and indeed they hellishly were! Even thinking back on to how they were guided to get really inside the Azure-Drake Forest, enough to localize the damned thing and simply launch an all-out attack with the huge portal's advantage.

To no avail now, though. Fortunately, very fortunately, someone such as Tongqiu was there. And even though almost half of the entire more than 10 billion Journeyer army of the Main Kingdom Vanguard was fully wiped out; banished. It was thanks to him that he got everyone else of that army to remain alive and fighting.

Hell, Yun Beishang even managed to get into people's hearts himself and even got them to 'slightly forget' of the huge merit points he could be winning through the entire ordeal. He also, to the surprise of not that many, managed to get them riled up and encouraged to kill Demons! As for the loser that died early, though they felt bad, they wanted for nothing more but for their comrades of Guiding Voices' tutelage to evolve.

Though there were no streets nor roads to speak of, the fact that the whole forest was still standing high, tall and mighty with its endless amount of trees... but was being fully tainted a shining red and then to a murky red, only to end up as blood red; was quite the shocking sight for the global camera angle towards the entire massive battlefield of the Azure-Drake Forest.

. . .

 

Rising Essence, Azure-Drake Forest, 2 weeks and 2 days since the 3rd day of the first battle in the Warmonger expansion.

 

That day was the distinguishing mark of the calendar for the 2nd week and 5th day of the first battle, and the 3rd month and 4th day of Warmonger overall. There was a lot of differences compared to before; firstly, there was no longer any Journeyer around except for a few Associations in each smaller battlefield.

The Guiding Voices' absence ended up being such a fatal, deciding and crucial flaw to most Journeyers, and they ended up paying, oh so badly; for it. With each smaller battlefield at least having one strong enough Association whose members and leaders were able to grow and evolve to a point never thought before, gaining so much popularity and the hearts of both people from New Earth and Main Kingdom overall.

Because now, it wasn't just New Earth who was capable of 'live streaming' their battles, which was such a huge morale boost to the entirety of Main Kingdom and not just its 'Vanguard'. Even then, many inhabitants felt sorry and thankful, deeply, for the Journeyers who fought 'till their real bitter end and could fight no more.

For as, indeed, right now; Main Kingdom Vanguard was forced to use its possible-to-die-at-least personnel. Not just to 'fill up the numbers', but to fight the war itself! And even though Main Kingdom didn't used to be strong, that strong, it was only so for the one of 'before'. Thanks tot he methods of the Guiding Voices, they've been training hard and nonstop in sacrificial for their beloved world and planet of Main Kingdom. Not caring about the harm to their bodies, of how some were not even capable of birthing a child no more even as they were too young and had not even a chance to try that out. None of it mattered, for it was do or die for them!

Another huge change? Very simple as well, the Main Kingdom Vanguard armies were forced to create a very deep and long river, the reason being only that of the entire Azure-Drake Forest having turned into an incredibly and extensively expanded pool of blood smelling like the 'holy water' of hell itself and looking like an organism instead; living and breathing as more and more flesh, blood, bones and organ matter as well as whatnot was added in the mix every day, second... every death.

With so many Demons having died, rounding up to the few dozens of billions already, they were still stronger than the current Main Kingdom, oh so many folds. As such, while tens of billions were taken out from their Demon Race, so were the inhabitants of Main Kingdom as the skin of so many dismembered bodies were of several different colors.

Yet, they were at least not having as many casualties as the Demon Race. For every, so as to say, 35 billion Demons' bodies were 'thrown' at the pool of blood that extended up to who knows where by now, around 5-7 billion inhabitants would die as well. It didn't mattered how much Yun Beishang kept on ceaselessly killing so many Heavenly grade BOSSes nor how many times he almost instantly destroyed each 'totem'. Death was every so present in the most gruesome and gory of ways.

. . .

 

Rising Essence, Azure-Drake Forest, 27th day of the first battle from Warmonger. At around 12:10 pm.

 

Yun Beishang was looking up at an inside perimeter of the utmost core of the Azure-Drake Forest, all of the members of his Order were well alive and even looking at the immense huge area before them, with trees so thick but not so tall that were yet still so imposing, ancient and... incorruptible.

Yet, they were going to be destroyed in a while once the order was given. As for Yun Beishang and the rest, from having just descended onto the Azure-Drake Forest once more for the 27th time ever since this first event started, Yun Beishang kinda missed having so much cannon fodder from the Journeyers as... his Order was now the one leading all of what the previous last few Journeyers Association did before.

In fact, as of right now, most of the inhabitants of Main Kingdom fighting all at once on the entire massive battlefield have now come under the commands of The Order. But damn, he missed Raoundozia's and Baston's people. Even Sylda's and other similarly warm-to-be-with Associations' people died, with Sylda of course remaining at The Order's side.

The same couldn't be said for others like Oco, Selina or even Baston himself though. They weren't Yun Beishang's people after all, only his vassals-to-be and real people of his were on his side, and it was then that many other Associations who were even ignored much earlier on that were inside his temporary alliance felt like retarded dungs of cow crap.

 

...

 


Yun Beishang when starting to breed Cang Qing: (▰˘︹˘ ▰)  (´ж`;)(;_;).

1