Chapter 445 — The Second Form
44 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Second Form

 

 

 

ZzzzZzzZzzZZzZ!

Yun Beishang was kneeling on the ground as he had his head still high up, with his arms and shoulders completely slumped, he looked lethally injured but very resistant at the same time. As he remained there, kneeling in silence while watching and hearing the endless incoming notifications from the system as he kept on killing more and more NPCs from all around Main Kingdom, he...

KA-CHA!! Vrrrrrr-POOM!

A sudden bolt of lightning fell from the sky to strike at Yun Beishang’s back, it was pure white in color and with a thickness as well as momentum much greater than ever before seen, but all Yun Beishang did was to just stand there and take it without much of an expression. With more and more of such powerful lightning bolts descending onto him, he became ‘numb’ to being targeted by them.

Kacha…!!

Meanwhile, all the players could also see was the same thing as Yun Beishang, all of the cameras went off and those still viewings the settlements all around Main Kingdom were redirected towards the very same ‘camera angle’ as it focused on looking at the top of the sky where the huge beam of Essence shot itself into.

From there, people could gradually see the complete and utter ‘dismantling’ of a barrier that was no longer invisible, from watching this happen as well,Yun Beishang felt as if he went back to where Flor was but his thoughts were still mainly totally in disarray as he kept on enduring the endless down pouring of notifications from the system.

There were so many child NPCs on that ‘list’, and so many adults as well that died along them. It did not help that he could see all explosions occur as he even began imagining that he might have had taken out a mother and their unbirth child at the same time, his thoughts were growing more restless but Yun Beishang still made his best efforts to remain calm.

Kacha…!! Kacha…!! Kacha…!!

Instead of seemingly making his body feel pain, it only got an intense amount of green numbers all the time, which nobody could see since there was now only one angle and it was not aimed at Yun Beishang himself; thankfully. Still, Yun Beishang did not even made a single notion to move even after the plethora of notifications finally ceased ringing out nonstop.

“Big Brrrother…” As the thunder fell and fell onto Yun Beishang’s shoulders, back, neck, head, arms, legs, hands and even feet and waist; a little and smallest of bodies went out from below his sternum as if Yun Beishang had a world inside of himself. A 4-5 year old little girl went out and floated from his torso by twisting her body to cling herself at Yun Beishang’s neck.

As soon as her hands hugged his neck, her body floated some more as it rotated and ended up with her full frontal body on top of his back. With her sweet voice coming out of her lips, Yun Beishang’s Little Rosey quickly rubbed the right side of her face on her big brother’s left side of his face.

“Rosey…” With a trembling and cut off in between, Yun Beishang held the little hands with his left one, as he knelt straight up with only his knees being the only part of his body bending at the moment, still with them being against the ground though. “...I don’t… even think I can face my children anymore…”

“...!!” Rosey had an utterly worried expression on her face, not only was her smile inverted on her lips, even her uniquely cutely curious eyebrows were the same, she held her own head quite pushed into Yun Beishang’s, as if she didn’t wanted to talk but only wanted him to feel her wish to comfort him.

“That is not true… your Shi’er and Rang’er will always adore their father, you are that amazing, Big Brother.” Rosey spoke, almost sobbingly as she did. Maybe she didn’t want to get into talking about it, but as she saw Adorevia dying, her heart felt as if it was pulled out suddenly and without reason. At the same time, she felt even worse after confirming her death, as if someone that used to be someone close to her perished.

But Yun Beishang knew, he knew it very well, since he also not only had Rosey as his Pet with over 80 points in Infatuation, but also had a bond with her with his Pure’s Essence. All of what Rosey felt, just as he did when Adorevia granted his eyes that ‘sight’ from before, he could feel it all so very well, even more so thanks to the forming of his First Form.

“Rosey, I’m sorry…” Yun Beishang’s next words shocked Rosey so silly that she took almost a full minute to react, she hurriedly shook her hands and head as she tenderly comforted him once more, “No no no, Big Bro, no…I understand, sniff, I understand…and now, I can even let my dearest Big Brother know as well…”

“Th-the… Demons, most of them w-w-were… your Little Rosey’s Masters from back then, among them, Adorevia showed me many plants and animals while I was still an infant…” Rosey intended to calm Yun Beishang with some other, different words; some might believe her approach to be dumb and plain counterproductive.

But instead of growing even more guilty, and shaken, Yun Beishang instead, as if he had suddenly become extremely interested in knowing more; asked. “How was it like, when you were so little back then, hm? Were they treating you well…?”

KA-CHA…!!

“Ooh, tickles a tiny bit, ehehehe.” Little Rosey wriggled her tiny butt as she was shared some of Yun Beishang’s heavenly punishment, She then slapped herself mentally before responding with dear earnest, her eyes gleaming as she took herself on a memory trip, “Very nice, yes…I would sometimes play, get in trouble, and be held by the hand by Krayeke back to her room so that I wouldn’t be punished with more overstudy.”

“Then, Adorevia teached me how to connect with the plants and environment all around myself. Before, I could only instinctively do it, but with Teacher Adorevia, I could begin to turn into nothing and integrate myself into anything. Just like I can enter Big Brother’s body and being at once and exit it without causing any harm and living very cozy in there.”

“Hm…” Finally, at goddamn last, Yun Beishang had a grin appear on his face as his bled eyes squinted naturally and not out of pain. Before long, Yun Beishang was soothed and eased with Rosey’s few stories as she laid atop of back and hugging his neck, most of the times rubbing her face on his as she spoke in great tones of joy.

“Rosey-”

RUMBLE~~~~~~~!!!!

CRRRRRRRR-CRRRRRRRR~CRRRRRRR~CRRRRRRRRRRRR~!!!

Yun Beishang wanted nothing more but to know more of her, he wanted to ask about those two people that he saw in the blurry, unintelligible images; but before he could, the skies rumbled and made incessant cracking noises as the barrier that was invisible before completely disappeared.

“!” At the same time, there was no whistle nor gushing wind, but Yun Beishang still felt strongly swept away by wind itself, and a very cold one at that, as he then felt the most utterest of terrors he would ever know in his life.

“?” As if he was being watched, with abandon and in a manner that reminded him of kids looking at ants or other insects before squashing them with their foot or a heavier object, Yun Beishang began slightly trembling all over as he turned to look up into the sky while Rosey also did the same but instead of trembling from terror; from rage.

“HEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAAAA…you’ve opened it, you’ve opened it, you’ve opened it!!”

“BWAHAA-HAA-HAA-HAA, my brethren let us mo-noooooooooo!!!” As those voices seemed to want to start once again with their incoherent remarks, one of them suddenly turned incredibly sharp and high-pitched in his tone, as if his eyes could come out from just the way he was shouting.

At the same time, the endless sounds of cracking on the sky swiftly disappeared and what replaced it was the now also endless sounds of twinkling bells that were derivative of magic and some kind of holiness unlike those from the ‘God Race’ or ‘God Clan’; whatever it could be really called at this point.

From the invisible barrier, another one was taking place, but this one was oh so much different than the one that was there before. For starters, this one was similar to the previous one, with the chance of instead of being invisible, it was transparent. The other obvious quality in its appearance was that it had golden patterns all over, intricate and totally new for Yun Beishang and even Rosey as she checked it out as well with such curious big eyes.

In the same way that the previous barrier did, this one encompassed all of Main Kingdom. As such, as the suns appeared all over Main Kingdom and light was finally coming onto all of it as dawn was already quite high up, everyone could see the more than majestic, mighty and beyond beautiful ‘new barrier’ appear all at the same time.

“No no no non-n-non-n-no-o-no-no-NOO!! Stop it, aaaagh, who-what are-...!!!” Another voice, much more imposing and grand came to be, but just as it sounded, it seemingly became deeply afraid of something as it was then suddenly shut down. The entire sound coming from those voices, as well as the sensation that Yun Beishang and Rosey were targeted by, disappeared with only stillness being their witness as everything slowly dimmed out.

“...” With Yun Beishang and Rosey having just witnessed many layers of unknowns, and with Yun Beishang having been promised many answers as well, he simply sent some Pure’s Essence into Katia’s space; calming her down and making her feel at ease as her body relaxed fully and her face eased up lots but still had a worried tinge on her frowned brows.

“Brother…it is good that you’ll take a rest, many things will be changing, I believe. With the Teachers’ method, he will surely put you through hell and then will finally allow you and your people to ascend into space. As for this barrier, I don’t think even I can go through it by myself unless I were to be beyond the apex of Main Kingdom once again, hmm…”

A bit grumpy, Little Rosey said as she looked up into the sky, no longer with the same rage as before. In its stead, it was replaced by mischievousness and the unwillingness of being caged somewhat. But of course, who else couldn’t hate more caged places than Rosey? Even if she was caged in a Kingdom, she still felt caged, hmph hmph!

“Okay…well then, so…” Yun Beishang was too tired to even open his eyes fully, let alone talk or as he caressed his Little Rosey’s little hands with his left hand still. His voice turned softer as he added in an inquisitive tone, “...now, can you finally appear in my ‘other side’ of the 2 worlds, eh?”

Rosey said nothing to answer, and instead, she simply smiled impishly before facing him with only an inch of a distance away from his left ear…

***

 

KATARINA-1, Yun Beishang’s bedroom.

 

“Brother!” Yun Yun suddenly exclaimed, waking up the fakely sleeping Zyv 2 seconds right before Yun Beishang logged out of Rising Essence and as he then opened his eyes to look at the ceiling. He felt some dried up liquid around the corners of his eyes, to which Yun Yun proceeded to immediately lick from, with Zyv joining her onto the other eye as they cutely clean the light violet off of him.

“Ah… thank you, Yun’er, Little Zyv.” Was all that Yun Beishang could utter as he was helpless, not only because it felt really nice to be licked by two such beauties at the same time, but because he felt so extremely tired about every single part of his body and from his mind and mentality that he could barely have a successful thought to move around inside his head.

“Brother… Brother… Brother…” Amidst licking, Yun Yun spoke with her tongue making no obstacles for her to clearly mention her most cherished word in the world, Zyv similarly made the same sounds but more clumsily as she felt a strange sense of bonding between the three of them at the same time.

“Heh heh, dumbasses, enough…!” Yun Beishang spoke out in crackles of laughter as he felt first, his sister’s hand drop down to his trousers, before secondly, feeling Zyv’s hand go downwards as well. Then, they began ‘fighting’ and ‘contesting’ for their alpha’s breeding session while still indulging him earnestly.

Hearing him be so full of life still, and feeling it so as well, the two beauties stopped as their hands ceased ‘bickering’ with each other and then slowly rested their heads on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat, feeling his lungs get some air in and out nonstop and feeling his clothed torso so warm and indulging to cuddle with; they slowly eased themselves up.

‘Mm, good. They needed it, and now, what I need is…’ Yun Beishang thought, his eyes drifted to where a certain part of the room where a cubicle was obstructing sight from anywhere with a barrier that looked like the darkest universe itself. His thoughts continuing as his eyes flashed an unnoticeable light violet glint, ‘...to complete my Second Form!’

“Girls, I will go into training once more, I may be back in a few days more or less… I think.” As soon as Yun Beishang spoke his words, Yun Yun stood up from his chest and had her right elbow supporting her body as her head was only a few inches away from his, she lowered even further as her wavy short and beautiful white hair falling onto his neck and jaw tenderly.

In the same manner, Zyv adopted the same pose as her sister but on Yun Beishang’s right side instead of his left side, her equally beautiful but pale-silver short wavy hair falling onto his chest as she was closer to his mouth with her eyes as Yun Yun was eye to eye with her own brother instead.

“Okay, I will tell the rest…” Yun Yun acquiesced, her voice so gentle and obedient, soft and pleasing that Yun Beishang had to go in for a kiss to feel her even more. After being smooched, Yun Yun gathered her hair behind her left ear before adding, “But Brother, you have to hu-no, to…not be slow. Otherwise, Little Ruo will exhaust herself making a lot of food for you these few days again, Cyn is also worried about this.”

“Miriam has also asked me to tell you that you are a meany for not visiting her lately, you should go ahead and give her a good few days’ worth of rounds to show your apologetic side to her, alright? Also, Yona has a fairly big belly, while Natalia is close to giving birth… Brother, you can’t be so silly. Prepare to be a father again!”

Hearing her overly loving words nonstop, Yun Beishang became dazed at once, It was indeed… true, he had become a father just about 4 months ago, and now, he was so close to becoming a father yet again, and a single son was to be born from Naty at that!

Natalia, who had not only going to meet him back then as a teenager, but who even after so much time has had passed, she still seemed to have the heart of wanting to meet him. Back then, at that hospital, whether it was by her own works, fate’s or even KC for all he knew… Natalia was never to leave his side, even as he went for other girls and women as well without much of an explanation.

Absurd? Maybe, lots of yes. Understandable? Maybe not so much so, but utterly sincere? Definitely.

And now, with her pregnancy about to give him a son, Yun Beishang couldn’t be more damn astounded as he couldn’t believe that such things were about to happen and so soon at that. He felt not irresponsible—too much, at least—nor as if his future was taken away from him, even as he is so selfish and egotistical, he could never feel so damn stupid for something like this.

“Umm, thanks.” That was all but of what Yun Beishang could say at the moment, his gaze turned unfocused and Zyv and her sister watched him with gentle eyes which were actually rather rare in Zyv’s case, as they then hugged each other’s shoulders and had the right and left side of their foreheads rubbing against each other in sisterly endearment.

With their eyes closed and small, cheeky grins on their faces. The two beauties then proceeded to change their future husband’s clothes into a training set before then bidding him good luck and tons of sudden strength gain for the sake of protecting the rest of his woman and so that he could see them all once again sooner!

And Yun Beishang, feeling like he did not deserve such a peaceful and wonderful life. Still entered into his own training cubicle for the sake of them, their future together, in which he was now even having thoughts of changing the world to his bidding so that they could live without needless worries and fears.

A parent’s perfect world for their children, one couldn’t possibly wish for more in such a lifestyle. But for that, not only did Yun Beishang need to be strong, he also… had to be a type of necessary evil.

As soon as he entered the barrier that was as dark as the universe with barely some stars, feeling the same sensation of being flawlessly teleported and then becoming lost in oneself but still having such clarity of mind; Yun Beishang fell into a training regime that fortunately only lasted half a month.

 

1