Chapter 461 — Road Of The Evil God (3)
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Road Of The Evil God (3)

 

 

 

WHOOOOSSHH~!! Peeew!!

Just as Yun Beishang was stepping in midair and hopping his own body upwards and upwards, the head of the Responsive Dragon responded by making a diving motion with his entire head and neck that was very well a couple of Sub-Divisional Cities in both size and length. His small crown that started from down to up with the tip of his nose creating an incredible tearing of air and almost space itself with just his movements alone. 

The moment his head began to now fully dive down, Yun Beishang seemed to as if in the presence of the descent of mountains and mountains from the heaviest weight of them all, sharply aiming down at him as it all descended upon him. With the air a couple kilometers above his current position midair, Yun Beishang could only look and look at the Responsive Dragon going down…

Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp!...

Before Yun Beishang himself then began to not cautiously but instead, all too ferociously hop skywards even more and with even greater speed as well as momentum! Not leaving any sort of traces that indicated he was hesitating, the Helm on his head began to close down as his face disappeared from view; leaving only a pair of extremely fierce and calm glinting eyes as the last thing the Responsive Dragon saw before the Helm closed down completely.

Rumble~~!! Rumble~~!! Rumble~~!! Rumble~~!!

Without there being anything else but silence as the air was being cut and as the wind howled incessantly all around themselves, one sending himself upwards and another sending himself fully down from the ground and the sky respectively. The breaking sounds of the space around them became more and more real the more distance they went up or down.

And with just about 20 seconds happening ever since the Responsive Dragon decided to charge down at Yun Beishang, the two duelists were now just about to clash!

…Fwwwooomp~!!

Tongqiu’s Godly Divinity!

Omnipresent Cosmo Beta Shot!

With but a simple train of thoughts, Yun Beishang’s brain worked wonders and sparkled incredibly half light and half stronger violet lights  as his body fully integrated by an aura all around all while his muscles enlarged even if just a bit while they indeed became much more solid and formed as well as even a bit golden glowing.

Besides that golden, there was an ever so barely traceable light violet hue that though only by squinting one’s eyes and being infinitely close to Yun Beishang would they then be able to see it, was all too apparent in the eyes of the Responsive Dragon, Katia’s shocked and proud eyes and Rosey’s worshiping gaze.

At the moment, his two fists were aimed directly at the nostrils of the incoming Responsive Dragon, behind his Renaissance’s Crown Great Petal Helm, Yun Beishang looked majestically furious and honorably peaceful as he was just about to deliver his fists!

The arms he extended out were like shackled, but definitely not shackled, of the ‘connections’ and ‘links’ in the form of chains made of blood or rather, of… veins! That came directly from all the way to the muscles and tendons that joined his arms with his torso, and then disappearing but all of them towards the same direction, his heart!

And by any possible coincidence, the veins that came directly from the left upper side of his torso were all of a mix between dark ashy abyss and void-like violet, there were several and of several different sizes for each and around both arms. When the linking veins approached his elbows, they turned into a spiritual barrier-like thingy that rivaled that of the Responsive Dragon’s which he could only see with his senses, while he also felt strong power emanating from them at the same time.

Whiiiiistleeeeeeeee~!!...

PAM!!-PAM!!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLEEEEEE~!!!

Crr-crr…Crea…CRACK~~!!!

-1,643,400, -1,643,400.

As soon as Yun Beishang’s fists were about to land at the outer perimeter of the Responsive Dragon’s nostrils, they were stopped but not negated as they seemingly hit an invisible barrier that swept away all of the wind particles and immeasurable heavy as well as difficult to breath air as they were very well a couple of kilometers above the ground level.

Instantly after, as the shockingly disgusting and perverted scene of Yun Beishang’s sole fists, punches; sending the Responsive Dragon flying backwards, or rather skywards back again. Was seen by all those from the Heavenly Citadel as none of them could ever damn fucking believe a tiny thing had just sent the whole body of their Overlord, though a miniature one, flying back from where he had come from!

And with that already being shocking enough, then the fact that the Responsive Dragon’s body being so forcefully and brutally sent flying against all odds and expectations; then the fact that ripples from all around them began to emerge with their size being as tiny as Yun Beishang’s toe nails but with a ‘familiar’ sight of them being various diminutive butterflies ‘flying’ together in the spot was more than enough to shock furthermore all of those mentioned before while Xiao Ruo and Cang Qing were still too shocked from seeing Yun Beishang actually start beating the crap out of the huge ass dragon.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…!! You’ve a- you’ve ac-...actually sent me flying, bwahahahahaha! Something that the 12 year old Evil God Katia could do against the Overlord of the same era, hahahaha!” Uproariously, the Responsive Dragon laughed his ass off as he felt his clone body shocked and even slightly impossible to move due to the small two fists from the young Evil God, he felt such incomparable mirth but still began to maneuver to dive down once again as if by instinct alone.

WHOOOOSH!!!

…Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp! Fwomp!

But just as the Responsive Dragon was like such, Yun Beishang had already been focusing himself in catching up to the Responsive Dragon’s body that was ent the fuck up. His eyes and now grin on his lips were playful behind his Helm as his hands already held a Long Bow and  3 arrows in hsi left and right hands.

As soon as the Responsive Dragon saw Yun Beishang like this, besides the already experienced—by himself, indeed—incredible ‘skills’ and capabilities by Yun Beishang, he also felt a sort of terror as he glanced at a certain spot which the spotless white and bright red Long Bow were about to aim at.

Omnipresent Cosmo Beta Shot!

Hells Open, Heavens Weep!

Unparalleled Otherworldly Dimensional Aperture!

Creak…Whistle, whistle, whistle!...WHISTLEWHISTLEWHISTLEWHISTLEWHISTLEWHISTLEWHISTLEWHISTLEWHISTLE!!

Almost at the same time that the Responsive Dragon looked at that spot in midair, Yun Beishang first sent flying a full 3 arrowed wideshot before suddenly, a thousand times that amount ran straight and at the great Movement Speed of 1,200%!!

“!!” As the Responsive Dragon saw these arrows all disappear, all from the same size as the three he saw be shot first, they still ‘somehow’ managed to instill true fear into his heart as he directly wanted to do nothing more but to find a way to avoid or to hide from such an attack. After all, those arrows truly disappeared from Main Kingdom and he had no fucking clue where they could suddenly attack him!

Whoosh!

And while the Responsive Dragon was about to begin to make a momentary retreat, Yun Beishang, who was still on his bow-aiming position was as if rooted in midair with his body not moving at all. Suddenly, his eyes flickered and they turned towards an exact point on the Responsive Dragon’s body, there being a silver of ruthlessness as he mentally gave a command.

WHISTLEWHISTLE-.PAKPAKPAKPAKPAKPAKPAKPAKPAKPAKPAK!!

-4,930,200,000.

+250,000, +250,000, +250,000, +250,000, +250,000…

RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE~~~!!!

And in but a mere instant, dozens of hundreds of arrows of such all fell on the Responsive Dragon’s ‘chest’ as he was also instantly sent away flying and almost at a semi-teleporting speed for as his arrows still contained the effect of his Tongqiu’s Godly Divinity!!

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRAAAAAAAAAACK~!!!

Instantly, innumerable cracks that came to be from the destruction and twisting of space due to the huge friction of laws that also came from the mere act of the Responsive Dragon’s body being sent backwards even further and even slightly to the sky still! And with the Dimensional Aperture that appeared right in front of the Responsive Dragon’s ‘chest’, it didn’t stay in one place as it kept following seamlessly the already faraway from the naked eye body of the Responsive Dragon.

With this, Yun Beishang also understood that the Responsive Dragon’s Regional Protector skill was only worth for when attacking his real body, while the attacking of his Body Barrier and Body Armor wouldn’t effectuate such an op HP regenerating skill. At the same time that the Responsive Dragon was being sent away by the last few arrows and their Strong Knockback+75% and Knockback+130%, Yun Beishang chunked down a Kindness and Benevolent Intermediate-Potion.

+93,390, +93,445, +849, +850.

+50,424, +500, +500.

His HP recuperating more than the 33,000 HP he just lost, Yun Beishang deactivated his Tongqiu’s Goldy Divinity skill and simply waited for the Responsive Dragon to come to him, after all, the latter was sent about a few hundreds of kilometers away. There is no way Yun Beishang would run at him when he is much faster than himself, right?

POOM…!! Whistle… whistleee…! WHISTLE~!!

And sure enough, just a few seconds before and with almost all of his MP and Stamina restored, Yun Beishang saw the Responsive Dragon already about to reach him with his own senses. But just as he prepared to aim his bow again and activate his Tongqiu’s Destroying Combustion, his eyes shrunk a little before he directly tapped in the air and sent his body flying away from his current spot!

PEWWWWWWWW~~!!!!

VVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Yun Beishang: “!!!”

Looking at the huge laser beam that was sent towards him just now from several tens of kilometers away, Yun Beishang sweated cold a lot as he felt his body about to be disintegrated by it, after all, the Atomic Beam would deal a total of 250,000 True Damage and with his Tongqiu’s Godly Divinity deactivated, he was sure to goddamn fucking die as all his Physical Defense and Magical Defense were just straight up useless against this type of damage.

Booom! Booooom! Booooooom!! BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

The Atomic Beam kept on flying and flying away, its contrail barely visible as it even seemed to absorb light and all kinds of particles to wherever it moved, making it seem as if this was an attack sent from the past or future when the time was full of night sky. And as it descended towards a certain ownerless land without much but a few small animals and flora, it went from small to gigantic and Sub-Divisional City-sized explosions!

Several of them! Not just one or two, but a bit of a few dozen as the image of their expansive wave went all the way up to the sky almost an entire ten kilometers up, that crazy!!

‘No fucking wonder that can deal so much damage…though it seems more focused to destruction and killing off an enemy.’ Was all Yun Beishang could think of in half an instant as his eyes once again reacted, but this time by not too much as he sensed a huge paw come at him mercilessly from above the sky as the Responsive Dragon was now just right above himself.

With the Responsive Dragon’s body still moving about and forwards, one of its paws that were being dragged around as he flew above Yun Beishang became active at once as if they had gained life out of nowhere. With a simple few seconds passing by, it directly arrived before Yun Beishang in the form of half a Sub-Divisional City in size as its gigantic self was palmed directly against his body.

WHOOOSH… WHOOOSH…

Trlck, tck tck tck, tck tck tck, tck tck tck, tck tck tck…

As if an eerie silence was all that could be heard, Yun Beishang and the paw of the Responsive Dragon made little to no sound as the paw finally came close to Yun Beishang’s body and began making all the air in front of him raging and uncontrollable. His Long Bow already turned into his pair of old pals as they gleamed a strong bright red on his left and a spotless white on his right, Yun Beishang positioned them in a cross in front of his neck and directed them perfectly at the incoming paw as he seemingly became locked in midair.

…Pkan-Ling~.

Whoosh-swishswishswish!

-15,000.

Right after making the whole paw direct itself back to its own body, it dealt no damage whatsoever besides the 15,000 True Damage to its own Body Barrier, but Yun Beishang was already moving while once again activating his preferred melee skill. He tapped on the air a few times and, with just a tiny bit of the Responsive Dragon’s body left to pass above his head by, he directly reached it at the last moment before it could get out of his reach and began to encompass his Mental Power onto his feet to latch himself at the gargantuan body.

Slash! Hack! Cleave! Swish! Bvreee-Vwlsht! Bvreee-Vwlsht!! Bvreee-Vwlsht!!!

-1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400, 1,643,400…

Compared to before, Yun Beishang’s Attack Speed and Action Speed while using his old pals was still better in proportions compared to now, but that did not matter once Yun Beishang’s dealt damage had gone from a few miserable and useless thousands, to at least a million with those violet numbers being from both Pierce Attack and Critical Hits destroying that one part of the Responsive Dragon’s skin as if it was itchy and Yun Beishang himself was a good pal.

“Annoying ant!!” The Responsive Dragon yelled out in slight agony as he shook his neck and made his head begin to create awful windy waves that could very destroy ten villages with just one of those waves. At first, he thought that the young Evil God on his back would’ve at most only deal some itchy sensation, but after the first dozen bouts against his skin, he felt incomparably irritated at the blades Yun Beishang was now using.

Sssssssssshhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuu~!!

Suddenly, an aura of creepy, stilly death began to prevail from all around the two duelists with only one of them beginning to bleed profusely from the tip of his tail. As Yun Beishang felt a disgusting stench that was yet passable compared to the Forced Fallen Fated Ones from the God Race, he also felt his skin be prickled and attempted to be invaded by so many ‘somethings’, as a sensation of being invaded with despair tried to fill him entirely.

Only to fail, of course, but the raging winds on the still atmosphere were still there and, as the windy waves from the golden worm’s neck began to reach Yun Beishang as they traveled from all the way up and far in the front where Yun Beishang was being watched by the Responsive Dragon’s grudging eyes, to the latter’s very own tail.

Hack! Hack! Cleave! Slash! Swish, swish, swish.

-1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400, -1,643,400…

But Yun Beishang kept on hacking and destroying the Responsive Dragon’s body instead, doing his best to let those 60 seconds for his cooldown of his Hells Open, Heavens Weep skill to cool off. And when the strongest eerie sensation arrived to Yun Beishang himself, he blatantly ignored it and kept on wildly but also savagely and bravely slashing his Dual Gladiuses swords with a reverse grip on both of them.

Sometimes penetrating the Responsive Dragon’s skin with their tips, sometimes leaving nice marks and sometimes even targeting the already done marks from before as they went deeper and deeper to the point that Yun Beishang himself ended up a few tens of centimeters below the level of the Responsive Dragon’s skin.

When that eerie sensation arrived and moved towards his head, Yun Beishang’s Renaissance Crown’s Great Petal Helm merely flashed a strong light violet for a second before disappearing swiftly. When the Responsive Dragon saw this happen as Yun Beishang kept on ignorantly hacking at his own body, he became both incredibly respectful and serious…while Yun Beishang received a notification from the system instead.

*PING*...due to host’s Mental Power, Intent and Heart Connection Stat as well as being the Evil God, you’ve completely negated the Stun effect for 20 seconds.

The Responsive Dragon: “!!!”

'Okay, time to begin.' Yun Beishang thought, his old pals instantly starting to transform into a Short Bow as Yun Beishang already had in his hands, 3 arrows prepared and only kept glancing at the Responsive Dragon's skin that was layered off a few times... before directly jumping down from the tip of the latter's tail!

Tap~!

With the softest of sounds, Yun Beishang had yet directly send himself completely in a free fall as he descended to a speed of 150% Movement Speed. His left hand slowly aimed higher as his right one nocked the arrows on his bright blood red and veiny-like bowstring, swiftly after, his right hand let the bowstring loose as his eyes turned fierce; deactivating his Tongqiu's Godly Divinity at once and activating a few others to combo around.

Tongqiu's Destroying Combustion!

Omnipresent Cosmo Beta Shot!

Unparalleled Tongqiu's Destruction!

Whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle...

SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM...!!!

-191,730,000.

'And... now... heh.' Yun Beishang saw the beautiful and immense 133m x 133m AOE of his colorful out of this world explosions as they made the lower belly of the Responsive Dragon and some of his paws and limbs tattered and almost fleshed out almost at once. A big number already appearing, as an even bigger number was about to descend onto the Responsive Dragon's body... yet again!

 

1