Chapter 643 — Madams And Clans
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Madams And Clans

 

 

 

Main Kingdom has been restless as of late, the brand new ignited war had already begun burning over all of the Thousand Words Region as their army was let do anything they wanted and could do in these past few days, all the way until the borders of the Sub-Divisions where it seemed that the Tri-Allied Forces would finally stop The Order from their advancement and force them to stop their endless conquering of the eastern Thousand Words Region.

It could be seen that such was the case whenever one looked at the forums and took a look at the walls and artillery placed all around on top of the walls made of seemingly only wood, yet the artillery guns had an even more advanced look than the ones from New Earth, which by now everybody understood that it was the way the Tri-Allied Forces 'copied' that from.

Overalls, the Tri-Allies Forces didn't had every single one of their available 'mighty' soldiers on the walls built over all of the Sub-Divisional borders, as they had made some 'castles' made for the sole purpose of stopping any advancement from the enemy and as it even had long range guided missiles that could threaten any enemy that came close to them.

The defensive castles seemed to be made out of stone and metal with some wood within the defensive castles themselves, while  their surrounding 10,000 km was devoid of people on  the walls and so on, allowing for there to be a defensive castle every 30,000 km while there would be that 10,000 km in between with people supporting the walls.

That was, more or less, the distance that those long range guided missiles could be used in that distance, or even more. As for why that was known to everyone in the forums, no one knew who started it, but several different pictures of the Tri-Allied Forces' defensive castles and walls' arrangements were suddenly posted by many in the forums.

While the Tri-Allied Forces felt panic at this sudden movement from who knows who, their troops, mostly Journeyers though, became as if injected with chicken blood as strong bouts of their morale were raised up one after another. In the end, the Tri-Allied Forces itself began to do the same, but with a bit more of control over the situation.

Such an act made many others, especially from the 4 Regions of The Order, to see the Tri-Allied Forces as dumb propaganda dudes, while the rest of the forums were mainly focused on betting who would win and what time would their bets take to be won. Meanwhile, however, the silent Order was fully focused in taking over the smallish settlements over the Eastern Thousand Words Region to give any fuck about the enemy's social media; not that they could see it without the help of a Journeyer even if they wanted to anyways.

On the other hand, the Fate Meeting Region has kept an ongoing bombardment towards the Wonder Region and the Origin Pertaining Region’s borders, sometimes it went on for 8 hours, other times it was 4 hours every 2 hours for a total of 16 hours, though the latter one only happened a couple of times as the Tri-Allied Forces didn’t had a whole army for the artillery gun Regiments to be spread all over the Thousand Words Region’s Sub-Divisional borders and to attack The Order from the Fate Meeting Region.

The Order only attacked whenever the Tri-Allied forces dared to still insist on ‘testing’ The Order by stepping ever so close to the 3,000th km mark, which was very strange and formidable at the same time. After all, the Tri-Allied Forces needed to calculate the terrain and differences in the ground level as well as their very own coordinates with different tools so as to know how far they were from the enemy and how long until their range was enough to attack it.

Naturally, though the Tri-Allied Forces’ artillery had a maximum range of 5 km, their accuracy would be meager and even be slowed down, causing some shells to not even reach the white energy shields from The Order’s Fortresses. And even those that were shooting at a 3,000 km distance would also fail to reach those impregnable Fortresses.

ON the other hand, whenever The Order’s cannons went off, the whole testing risk-takers would be instantly blown by their ‘strange shells’ and be sent back to the headquarters without a problem. As such, even if the Tri-Allied Forces were diminishing the power from the shields of the Fortresses, it was to a barely troublesome level and it would take a long time before that could happen; to the thoughts of most.

Naturally, everyone understood that, as soon as The Order violated their own agreement, the Tri-Allied Forces could send their whole remaining standing -by army to either the Wonder Region or the Origin Pertaining Region. After all, with the more than a billion troops that The Order had deployed to invade the eastern Thousand Words Region was just way too many that many thought those were all The Order could send out.

Even if The Order could deploy their strongest unit, those bombers from months ago, the Tri-Allied Forces should have already taken them into consideration for sure. Now that the war had exploded, and now that every single Region was involved with none of them being able to see the in-game forums and needing to log out, there was a rather vacancy all around the forums of Rising Essence.

Which, thankfully, the Peaceful Rain Corporation didn’t change after the Crestfallen Industry finally left with a huge piece of their history left on New Earth. But at the same time, there was now an even more concerning ‘problem’ for the citizens of New Earth than the departure of such a ‘father of humanity’ that were the Crestfallens to all.

Lately, there was not that much more movement in terms of constructions made from the Peaceful Rain Corporation, but there has been a lot of movement from the many ‘personal armies’ that the ‘Founding’ Clans used to have and send into world wide expeditions every hundred years or so.

And all of these armies that were suddenly marching from one point of certain Regions to another, though the citizens were promised tranquility and no particular change in their living world and social community, the people couldn’t help feeling like ‘the people’ should; becoming anxious and some even desperate to make stupid stuff of their lives.

Fortunately, if anything, the citizens of said Regions began going to the markets and trading online whereas the military forces of each Region had already arrived at—some portion—to maintain calmness and peacefulness as well as to obviously avoid stealing, riots and even raids of said things. While the products online of necessary food and water as well as beverages were intelligently limited to a certain understandable degree for every 2 weeks to each household.

Such a thing could only be possible in modern New Earth where the Peaceful Rain Corporation could say that they have an ultra advanced and intelligent AI and everyone would believe it 80% if not 100%, even if they didn’t show it at all nor made a demonstration, that was both; the kind of power and the type of influence that the ‘successor of the Crestfallens’ had over New Earth nowadays.

In the end, the worries from the ‘Founding’ Clans from more than a decade ago became a reality, and the ones to be targeted were none other than some of the strongest and second strongest of such ‘Founding’ Clans, including his own. While, fortunately, some others who had the chance to avoid the ‘wrath’ of such a being that even Krayeke paced so much importance in to even show himself up to every birthday of both Yun Beishang and then Yun Yun until the ‘assassination’ and disappearance of Yun Beishang.

It was then that the ‘Founding’ Yun Clan lost their ‘backer’ for more than 10 years and that the other ‘Founding’ Clans also began to show isolation and silence towards the Yuns and towards each other. But now, there was no more silence, from any party. As it was not only the Regions who were once mentioned by the Peaceful Rain Corporation to be still in negotiations of an alliance to redeem themselves from the rumors of the past!

The ‘Founding’ Yun Clan’s Southern Gates Region, ‘Founding’ Sun Clan’s Vanity of Life Region, ‘Founding’ Kernti Clan’s Soundless Vision Region and finally, the ‘Founding’ Ross Clan’s Iron Will Region; all of them and without an error, all began to also move their personal armies all around their Regions’ cities, towns and even villages.

Though it was more for reconnaissance and it didn’t involve great movements from over all of the cities like the other ‘Founding’ Clans did, the ‘Founding’ Yun Clan and allies still managed to attract way too much attention from the people in the social media. After all, at these times where Rising Essence was having large battles from the evening to the early morning of the next day by the Journeyers, it was the Inhabitants who took the ‘day turn’ in their absence.

With that, the bored people that had to wait for the night to sleep and fight a fantastical war, could attend to their daily lives without a problem in the day while also checking more the social media in their phones, TVs, computers anywhere they were. These movements, however, really didn’t need any kind of social media to be known, as they were practically ‘all over the place’ without being superficial.

As long as they looked out their window,chances of finding an armored vehicle passing by at the cities closest to the borders of each Region were more than 50%, not because of their patrolling, which they were mostly not, but because of their movement of supplies and large army of several millions.

There were naturally no such thing as riots or protests towards these movements, maybe in the past that might’ve happened, when the world hadn’t gone boom and another whole new one was formed. Though it wasn’t as if all citizens of New Earth were a pro military government, their respect towards their Region’s army and their history was big and 'untaintable'.

Still, that didn’t mean that they could conscript as they liked,though that was before… Indeed, because of the Crestfallen Industry and the Crestfallen Clan, the ‘Founding’ Clans dared not go overly crazy with their management for their army, focusing more on strength than anything else and much more in their arsenal than in numbers.

The only reason they had so many numbers in their army was due to New Earth not being dominated by the human race like before, in certain terms, it was even way before the ‘colonization era’ of old Earth for some matters. And the terrors out there were much more scary than a storm in the sea or a larger and better equipped enemy.

Now, however, the conscription from the ‘Founding’ Yun Clan and allies may be allowed after more than 2 millenniums have gone by and their armies might as well become much more than their current numbers. Well, maybe, if there wasn’t a certain organization withthe means to transport from Region to Region in less than a day from all over the current human civilization.

The hearts of the people, their eyes looking through so many windows that can be changed however the powerful wanted it to be, all of tha could be very easily arranged and used against the ‘local overlord’ of the ‘Founding’ Yun Clan and allies; yes, in them. Though their Regions were being treated fairly and disciplined from their soldiers to the citizens, things could change with just words.

***

 

8 days left before the grand meeting of the Peaceful Rain Corporation and its subordinate Clans. 15th day of the 7th month, 2nd year. Within the Nascent Herb City’s brand new headquarters for the Flick Clan.

 

Standing at the gates leading to the new Flick Clan headquarters, the Clan that had previously remained from founding such a base anywhere at all for more than 2,000 years, had now become quite the obedient and meek party to be stationed right a few tens of thousands of kilometers from the Peaceful Rain Corporation Headquarters.

In front of the gates, there were then a total of 8 people, whereas 3 of them were some that were just a group of young men. Their identities, however, were very special to many in the 4 Regions of The Order as they are the one and only group of Journeyers that can go from place to place to command armies of Journeyers. Though those armies weren't made out of huge numbers, they were big alright.

It was none other than the leader of the long forgotten Quintessential Team from the first Global Tournament ever held, who had now become part of The Order and formed their own little leading figure group called simply as the ‘Quintessential’. No team, no Association per say, and not as if in ‘The Order’s Quintessential’. It was more like a special force within the game and that was it.

Nevertheless, as Bloptl, Zbey and Ian, the Suicidal Vanguard old generation were standing at the very front of the other 2 groups of people behind them before the gates, it was both Ento Ben and Ian who were looking at Zbey with askance and brotherly worry. Ento Ben was the first to act as the quiet Ian remained silent but concerned, lifting his left head to reach out for Zbey’s right shoulder from the back.

“Zbey, you…are-will you be okay?” After Ento Ben’s voice, as if awaking, Zbey’s pale-silver hair shook as his head slowly turned around to gaze back at Ento Ben’s eyes, those lifeless light blue eyes gained vigor by the tens of seconds passing as Zbey finally nodded to Ento Ben after almost a minute of seemingly contemplation.

“It’s nothing, just that…” Zbey looked back towards the gates before lifting his gaze, his eyes seeming to lock onto someone, something that made the other 2 feel as if he really locked his eyes on a certain somebody. Zbey then finished his words with a low and eerie tone, “I never imagined I could really come back.”

“...” Then, Zbey looked back at the group of 2 behind him, before turning his gaze at the other group of 3 and then going back to ‘admiring’ the gates of the new Flick Clan headquarters.

The group of 2 that Zbey looked to were none other than the real, flesh and bones of Raoundozia and Delette, while the other 3 were Yun Beishang, Fosk Yao and…Cyn Flick. When being looked at by Zbey, Raoundozia and Delette, real name Ozea, they looked at him with a greeting gaze that both parties received from each other.

Though it was only a fleeting moment of life and death, or two actually, their past was nonetheless linked to each other. If without the 3 of them, perhaps Yun Beishang’s Yao Yao might’ve not gotten out of the situation after all, and even if she did, she might’ve come out many times worse than she was before meeting her man and now husband Yun Beishang.

As for Cyn Flick, this wise woman who had been with him and silently seeing him gobble up many of her younger sisters one after another, taking his long damn time to eat her up, she was at least of the firsts to be given the dream of being a mother; a fantastical mother for their child and one whose future they would make sure- would be perfect.

But now that the time had come and the Flick Clan had already been fully integrated into the Peaceful Rain Corporation, among others who were in the way of such, it was only right for the Peaceful Rain Corporation to make things clearer for the boss and subordinate. With that, the trip to the ‘outskirts’ of the Peaceful Rain Corporation Headquarters was made and here they were about to go forward into meeting one’s past in several different meanings at the same time.

“Okay, oh well.” Yun Beishang broke the silence and spoke at last, making the heads of the others turn towards him with Cyn and Yao Yao right at his right and left respectively. Yun Beishang then began walking forward and exerted himself to say, “When inside, let me talk. When I’m done with some ‘preparations’, you can all go in your way, don’t worry about safety or stuff; I’ll protect you.”

Though Yun Beishang didn’t actively told them that he was the one to make a mess in the Nascent Herb City’s famous largest road and certain ‘Founding’ Clans when those ‘weird’ explosions happened more than a year ago, let alone his Godly prowess, Zbey and the Flick siblings were of course not that retarded. Especially Ento Ben whose family has been within the Crestfallen Industry’s ranks for generations.

Step. Step. Step.

Without saying much in response and nodding to his words, the 2 groups then followed Yun Beishang’s group as the gates were opened. Yet, right away after they were opened, they were met with about a few thousands people standing in a pair of lines with several columns leading to the main entrance of the Flick Clan’s building in their territory.

“Greetings, respected Chief!!” - “Greetings to Madams!” - “Greetings to Young Masters and Young Miss!” - “Welcome to your subordinate’s territory, Chief!!!” The lot of people dressed decently in uniforms with yet the males having some of their upper chest visible along with their collarbones well exposed and the females wearing netting and showing their navel quickly reminded everyone that this was indeed the Flick Clan…

Their faces turned unnatural for just a moment however, while Yun Beishang’s left eyebrow was lifted and he kept on raping the several married, with partner and lonely women dressed ‘decently’ and greeting his small visit with great gestures, the big chested slutty beauties even went as far as to flash him and didn’t care of being seen by others. Yun Beishang could only make a gesture with his lips and tongue as if he was eating something in response.

“Hey, aiyo! Don’t look, no looking!” Fosk Yao, who sensed her hubby’s hunger, lifted her small body up to try and cover his eyes. Only to fail to do so and managing to just tap his nose with her small and slender hands instead, making Yun Beishang giggle, taken out of his increasing hunger as he would reserve these dishes for later.

Rustle, thud~.

“Humng…” On his right, Cyn took his whole arm and placed it on her right chest, covering her whole bulging chest within her formal and already loose floral drop waist  dress. Not that it showed any cleavage, but her dress was bulging form the front so much that she was glad to have made a longer skirt for this dress before wearing it outside, only Yun Beishang could see her kitty covered or uncovered—depending on her hunger of him and mood—within their household!

“Hubby, you can have all these sluts as your maids, train them and then marry them. But do it later, okay? After this whole ordeal of pacifying the world we live in is dealt with and then you can have as many whore from the Flick Clan’s direct bloodline, just…you can’t take all of them, okay? There is a need to have many different connections, relationships and diverse blood within the family to grow within the Flick Clan and spread outwards. So just take about 90% of them all, even their lonely mothers who had been widowed since a decade ago, they won’t care about such skinship after all.”

Yun Beishang: “...”

Though Yun Beishang was speechless, it was a really good kind of speechless, but just as he was contemplating how to eat all of them in front of Cyn and give her the shows she wants for years to come after all matters were dealt with, Fosk Yao joined in with a face full of redness while walking on the road along  them, their whole words reaching all of the male and female around them and even the other 2 groups.

“That’s right, that’s right! Master-ahem, hubby. You can only eat up the whole Flick Clan afterwards, not like you have more free time to pleasure us all, don’t wanna lose my and my sisters’ time spent with you every day, okay?”

Males around them: “...why.”

Females around them: “Hehe.”

 

0