SS 21 — A Wolf, A Sister And A Leaf
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Wolf, A Sister And A Leaf

 

 

 

New Earth 15th year of the Lineage Era, within Yun Beishang's bedroom.

 

"..." In silence, Yun Beishang looked at his son and daughter, both their eyes were of an obscure gray, broken-glass appearance. Not the same as Yun Beishang, but of Yun Yun's, who was sleeping right now beside him, still recuperating from giving birth to their baby daughter. And though they were as bald as a pickle, Yun Beishang could tell of the beautiful white hair they will have in the future.

"Hmph~." With one single motion of his stomach and nostrils to make his iconic noise, with his lips moving into a silent grin and his eyes narrowing a little just to really show his contentment; Yun Beishang then went from sitting up on his bed to slowly fall back on his pillow. The pair of son and daughter on his hands and forearms were slowly and carefully placed atop his chest, where they moved their tiny heads a little on their father's bosom before letting out tiny, little 'ahs' and smacked their lips a few times before their respiration began making Yun Beishang at ease and drowsy.

“Darling…” Yun Yun’s voice sounded from his left, drowsily, looking at his sister with her head resting on the pillow and staring at him with her chin a little bit ‘lifted’. Not saying anything in return and having his drowsy eyes look back at her, Yun Yun smiled before caressing their boy’s face, before doing the same to the daughter. He was about 1 year old while his sister was just a few days old.

Wearing transparent lingerie, Yun Yun then looked back up at Yun Beishang, eyes filled with mirth, she silently stared and only stared at him for a good while before closing in her body towards him. Her bountiful breasts pressed against his left arm, their baby daughter seemed to smell where food comes from as she had her face appear a bit more content.

“Look, Little Destiny is so clever, not like Little Fate who prefers Cyn’s milk in a feeding bottle, hmph~!” Still speaking in a lower volume than even whispering, Yun Yun complained to the husband of the other wife with a little frown and a momentary pout. Yun Beishang took his sister’s nose with his index and middle right finger as his hands became free but not for too long.

“Look at that, my dear Sister wanting to monopolize Little Fate’s diet, you so evil eh.” Wrinkling up her nose at his antics, Yun Yun shook her head lightly, ripples, waves and undulations going about all over her gigantic chest. After some more seconds of frolicking, Yun Yun said with her eyes showing the maturity of a mother ready to see her baby bird fly up and disappear into the horizon.

“I’ve already placed hundreds of feeding bottles for Little Fate, but I have aaall~ the time in the world to breastfeed our little daughter on my own, not needing anyone’s help~.” Yun Yun proudly remarked, Yun Beishang nodded ever so slightly as his left hand caressed her left cheek in a reverse position of his palm. “My Yun’er is so clever, so scheming. I better be careful or all my seed will end up in your custody.”

“...Silly.” Yun Yun propped her chin on top of his shoulder, her head almost face to face with him as she spouted out a word silently and ‘rebukingly’. Then, her eyelids suddenly becoming heavy, she slowly fell asleep along Yun Beishang who couldn’t be any more peaceful due to just hearing his children breath in tranquility.

. . .

 

The next day, Cang Qing, Zyv and Yun Yun were together in a living room, sitting on a sofa while children played in front of them, on the other hand, Zyv’s tummy was ever so slightly bulging.

 

On his right, Cang Qing was seated with a baby daughter being fed by her with a mantle on while another three children, two boys and one little girl, were playing with each other in front of the sofa and all around the living room. From time to time, those children would look at Zyv, Yun Yun or Yun Beishang’s hands; towards whoever had the babies on their hands while their mother breastfed their youngest sister.

With Cang Qing giving nutrients to their baby daughter, she wasn’t capable of holding the beautiful little babies with her own hands, but Yun Beishang would bring  them pretty close to her with Yun Fate instantly looking perplexed as he smelled food but saw no food and Yun Destiny resisted the yummy smell with an ironclad resolution.

On the other hand, Zyv would be mellow with her big sister, as always, while also getting even more and free tummy rubs from everyone nowadays as her young woman’s body was showing off a young woman’s fertility despite belonging to a whole other race. And whenever the littlah babies came to her hands, she would tilt her head left and right, clearly enjoying being with but also being overwhelmed by the little babies in her hands.

As for Yun Yun, like a tigress looking forward to biting ‘someone’s’ balls, she wouldn’t allow Yun Beishang to shorten her time holding them if he got restless and needed to have his baby daughter back with him; hmph hmph!

Nevertheless, they were watching the large TV screen up ahead while constantly looking down at a photo that was already in a portrait and looking cute on top of the small cafe table. The images of Yun Beishang, Yun Yun, Zyv and Cang Qing were there with Can Qing’s children being hugged from behind by each of them while Yun Yun instead held one baby daughter of Cang Qing and her own baby daughter.

Yun Beishang wasn’t sad though, he had his little girl with him, loyally as she knew how much of a daughter-based father her daddy is. Zyv and Cang Qing had a little boy each, and though the photo was minimalist, their every and each emotion was clear with their natural smiles coloring the slightly obscured tone of the image.

“I can’t wait for Little Zyv to have her own being born, ehehehe, we’ll see if you keep on your promise of going through each of your pregnancy fully awake.” Cang Qing teased while in response, Yun Yun smirked a little bit, but that was enough to make Zyv embarrassed and flustered, as the latter stood up and sat back down in fear of ‘moving too much’.

Little?!You’ll see, my Mother told me that I better be careful when I become a wife and a mother, because unlike the rest of my race, I may actually give birth to a ton of other children hm hm! Look at Little Fate, he was born a Godly being, I will have all our babies born at…at…at…what was after Godly?”

Everyone else: “...”

While Yun Fate had a wronged expression on her face, a fake one that he cleverly put on to get huggies from Mommies, Yun Beishang shook his head lightly and then said to Zyv in a gentle tone. “Sit down, you dummy. You are still my Little Zyv, my little wolf cub and my Little Sister; then, aren’t you still ‘Little’?”

Thud!

“You are right Big Brother Wolfy, please excuse my manners, humm hum hum mmhmm~.” Adopting a totally different expression in just an instant, Zyv jolted up and made Yun Yun move closer to Yun Beishang, her breasts bouncing as they pressed against him and his entire being becoming comforted; he had to reward Zyv later on, ah…

“Sigh…tonight…should we ask Cyn to take care of them?” Yun Yun said, her breath hot and her face becoming pinkish. Yun Beishang tilted and then smiled, deviously, while Cang Qing agreed with a tilt-half-a-nod of her head. On the other hand, Zyv blatantly almost shouted out, “Yay~! Let’s wallow like animals until we break our minds!”

Yun Beishang, Yun Yun and Cang Qing: “...”

The rest of the day was spent like any other, with some maids coming over to take Yun Fate away to be fed  a feeding bottle. Yun Destiny had already been fed prior to the maids arriving and began to feel sleepy at last, while the baby daughter in Cang Qing’s embrace was already fed and sleeping like a log, just needing to have a comfortable place and surroundings to furthermore continuing on sleeping

…Deep in the night, within the bedroom where only adults were around, consisting of a few maids that were preparing up the one who was left ‘alone’ while Zyv and Yun Yun received the first assault from the enemy: the Lord Husband Yun Beishang!!!

Slap slap slap! …slrrryp💓~! Plop! Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap…~!!

With her position being that of a dog, Yun Yun received Yun Beishang’s love through his phallus, filling only one hole at a time with his incredibly slow but tender and passionate motions; thrusts. Her labia was already wide open and whenever Yun Beishang went out from her vaginal walls to re-enter the delicious rectum, spending some time there before going back into the babymaking chambers and pounding away.

Zyv was looking on with an expression rivaling that of a wild animal looking at their daddy or mommy human preparing food and slowly putting their hands all over it with the animal’s eyes being fixed on the food. Even if it was just boiling water, they wanted to eat it, eat it.

Right now, with such eyes, she looked at the penetration of her husband with her Big Sister, her legs folded under her thighs and bum while her hands were in front of her crotch and with her bum also actually raising a bit more and more from behind…

“Aah! It’s time, you’ve made love to her ass for too long, gimme!” At last, Zyv protested, making Yun Beishang suddenly throw his head backwards with Yun Yun clenching at just this right moment upon hearing Zyv’s girly voice sounding all too impatient. Her grown up, taller, body was still all too much of a table, which was Yun Beishang’s greatest joy perhaps; flat chest = perfect.

Grinning once Yun Beishang got used to the harsh clenching of Yun Yun’s rectum, Yun Beishang took it out, his dick salivating with saliva and its veins bulging, thumping and throbbing so vastly that it made even his eyebrows jump while also Zyv was salivating on he own with tons of it reaching her knees and…hands.

“Gimme, gimme…aahh~.” Opening her mouth, ducking her neck from behind and inclining upwards her head and to the front, Zyv let her small, pinkest tongue out and let his dick slowly get more and more inside her mouth, all the way until her entire mouth was filled with his meaty flesh.

“Uhhmmoommfff💓~~~!” Zyv instinctively closed her eyes to enjoy the beginning of such perfect flavor invading her senses, but only for a moment as she adored looking at the rest of Yun Beishang’s dicks filled with Yun Yun’s juice and of her meaty cavity sharing taste with his meaty pole of destruction.

While she cleaned up the whole, entire phallus on her own, first giving the head and right below it so much tongue that Yun Beishang felt as if Zyv suddenly grew a pair of fingers in her mouth instead. Extremely long ones that could even encircle his huge-ass thick glans and rest of his virile member and even have enough of it to also encircle all of his balls at the same time…

“Aah, mnf… Little Pira, lick there too, aaang…anh… Little Fael, bite it if you want, I can sense those teeth in my perineum a lot, you know? Aaah~~...” Cang Qing, on the other hand, was commanding and leading a group of maids that were still fully clothed, but she was not.

With her body appearing large from her boobs and having her waist, legs and hands seductively move and twist around, the maids either yelped from time to time due to her sudden moves or begged Madam Cang Qing for more as they either wantonly kissed her with feverish love or groped her back with the intention to make her go nuts.

Cang Qing’s beauties were being groped by at least 4 hands, only 2 of them belonging to one person, and for each of her beauties. They were of a shape all too different to any of what a breast would look like, but she was being eternally surrounded by pleasure that she didn’t even bother to command them around as they knew very well what to do.

Their hands on each breast were one thing, but the pair of heads directed to each breast were also another. With two tongues, two sets of teeth and two pairs of lips; Cang Qing was getting twice the pleasure.

Both her breasts being malignantly groped, deformed and molested by her maids so that she could take the Lord Husband’s dicks like a champ, Cang Qing’s crotch was exuding thick liquid that the maids took for themselves and even those that were eating her brains out while suckling on everything and biting all around were sharing it with the reason, extending their Cang Qing’s juice and cum covered-hands liquid to all of their partners in crime’s mouths and noses; lovingly.

…On the other hand, Zyv began what she once mispronounced but had now become more addicted than even watching her Big Sister shower; ass-to-mouth!

Slap slap slap! …slrrryp💓~! Plop! Slap slap slap!...

Each time that Yun Beishang entered Yun Yun’s anus with his entire dick and left it there for 10 seconds, while Yun Yun moaned almost beastly-like due to the pulling out after she bit at it for the 100th time or so, Zyv would have her mouth wide opened with her right cheek against Yun Yun’s right ass cheek.

Then, having all that cock smelling of Yun Yun’s inner flesh into her nostrils and right into her mouth would grant Zyv all the more heavenly water excretion down below to make sure she could keep on playing with herself. All the while, due to not being able to see it with her own eyes, Yun Yun used her senses to watch how their Little Sister ate out all of her Brother’s phallus after becoming impregnated with its scent; her scent. Which was even better than one’s naked eyesight.

And so, it began; plunge deeply in, leave it there for 10 seconds and then take out to let the dog- no, the wolf that Zyv is clean it all up from the fleshy, obviously clean and pure odor of Yun Yun’s rectum consisting of pure sexual properties before plunging right back into the rectum.

Yun Yun was like in paradise, each time she felt it pull out, clenching her buttcheeks to feel it more and more, her eyes would go to the back of her head while Zyv’s pupils would dilate due to simply looking at the overly repeated scene of her cock that belongs to her whenever it came out of Yun Yun’s ass become smelly of Yun Yun’s sweet natural aroma which she adores so much since their very first meeting…

And like a devout believer, Zyv would ‘clean up’ all of Yun Beishang’s dick, stealing all that flavor and scent away from him and keeping it to herself. Sometimes, Zyv even sent her head towards Yun Yun’s rear, started eating out her anus with even bites going on here and there while Yun Beishang slapped the back of Zyv’s head with his phallus.

Enjoying eating Yun Yun’s butthole and their husband playing with her rather humiliatingly, Zyv would become addictive, especially since Yun Yun no longer said anything whenever Zyv tried to kiss her, grope her tits clothed or not, caress her inappropriately in public with other maids and co-wives, lick her pussy and lick her anus.

Though Yun Yun didn’t reciprocate further beyond kissing and groping everywhere around Zyv back, like she did with Natalia, Diana, Nora, Ellie and Cyn. Zyv needed not to be touched back, being able to enjoy her big sister’s body and give her pleasure gave her such a strong comfort that it made her content, blissful every night, day and midday; joyful.

In fact, just being touched back by Yun Yun with an honest and at ease, relaxed smile was enough to drive Zyv crazy, lading her to end up savagely, wantonly kissing Yun Yun and rubbing her crotch all over her tummy and huge rack for hours…that Yun Yun, naturally, did no longer deny nor become abashed from it.

And, right now as Yun Yun was having her asshole eaten by their little sister, Yun Beishang suddenly took out his Second dick which only Cang Qing and the maids noticed. But besides noticing that, she also noticed the maids’ crotches throb whorishly in envy as they seemed to want a bit more of daily Yun Beishang’s dicks; if only he could grow a bit more powerful and spend more time with them in his Unparalleled Space…

In any case, while the maids didn’t know that Yun Beishang was only being nice and slow with them, the ‘nice and thoughtful’ person in question suddenly grabbed Zyv’s hair and harshly pulled her away… As both his phalluses raped their way into her sister’s rectum. In an instant, her butthole went from jumping around wildly, blinking sluttily, needy and sucking and forcing out flesh to be furthermore pleased to suddenly becoming terrified right before Yun Beishang’s two hugely thick dicks were embedded all the way to the base.

“Emhehehe. More~~...” Zyv giggled while looking at the side, her left hand already blurry with her vulva becoming more and more pinker, while her right hand was attacking her own anus, feeling that she needed a bit more of Yun Yun’s butthole that Yun Beishang lamentably interrupted. Her gaze went from the little expanded hole becoming even more expanded, to the point it should’ve been impossible even for the most extensive relaxation methods prior to a large penetration.

Then, Zyv’s gaze went to her big sister’s face…filled with ecstasy because o being abruptly raped by her Brother’s two dicks ad making her tummy now give house to a new pair of organs forever. Yun Yun’s face was a bit bank and expressionless, but the tears streaming down with joy and her open mouth exposed her of her obscene thoughts…as her asshole even, just now, looked to have clenched; and hard.

 

0