Volume 1-Chapter 8-The First Encounter
2.3k 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that evening, after having had a shower and getting changed, Eve could be seen walking down the street and entering a different and less fancy apartment complex. Not to say that it was bad or anything, just that there was a clear difference between this one and her own.

 

Eve then headed for the unit number given to her by Brooke, seeing that it was on the second floor, apartment D2.

 

Eve then made her way upstairs since, unlike her own apartment, this one's elevator was broken. She didn’t mind this though since it was only the second floor and she probably would’ve used the stairs anyway.

 

She then made it up the stairs and proceeded to Brooke's apartment, noticing that unlike her apartment which was decorated with paintings and flower pots this one didn’t have any decorations at all. Unless you considered the mold and ripped wallpaper as decorations.

 

This made Eve realise just how lucky she was and didn’t want to take it for granted.

 

She then made it to Brooke's front door before knocking.

 

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

 

Eve then waited for a moment before hearing a voice coming from inside “You can come in, it’s unlocked!” A loud but muffled voice called out.

 

Eve then stood there for a moment wondering if that was really the right move to make since for all she knew, she was just some random thief/murderer who just got the AOK to come in and kill her before taking her stuff.

 

Eve decided to put that aside for now though and just come in; reaching for the doorknob before turning it and pushing it open.

 

She was then greeted by a clean and stylish room that blew Eve away.

 

While the outside was poorly managed Brooke's room was the complete opposite, giving off a somehow neat but also chill vibe, reminding Eve of something akin to a man cave with the way it was structured and everything contained within it.

 

The room was dimly lit but it had so many different things that lit it up such as lamps, neon signs and even a lit-up computer. Eve wasn’t sure how to describe it but one word she could pick for it was comfy.

 

While looking around and admiring it however Eve was then greeted by Brooke who popped out from behind a corner.

 

“Boo!”

 

“!?”

 

Eve then jumped back a little while just as quickly placing her left arm on her chest. In shock after being jump scared by Brooke.

 

“Haha, gotcha” Brooke replied cheekily, seeming satisfied by what she had just done.

 

“Y-Yeah, I wasn’t expecting that” (as if I wasn’t nervous enough already) Eve thought to herself, still shaking.

 

“You good?” Brooke asked after realising that she might have gotten Eve a little too good.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine, just wasn’t expecting it is all” Eve replied while lowering her arm, showing that she was calming down.

 

“Well good” Brooke said, sounding relieved before continuing “So then, did you wanna get started right now? Orrrr…”

 

After being given the option, Eve was taken aback a little, now realising what Brooke was wearing.

 

On her top half, Brooke could be seen wearing a large and loose, white shirt that was clearly three to four sizes too big for her which filled Eve's head with a mix of happy thoughts and emotions.

 

While on her bottom half, Eve couldn’t see anything at all. No shoes, no socks and no pants, Eve wasn’t even sure if she was wearing panties at all which in turn filled Eve’s head with a mix of horny thoughts and emotions.

 

Eve then felt her heart skip a couple of beats realising that this was really happening.

 

The mix of emotions caused Eve to become conflicted. On one hand, she wanted to take Brooke straight to the bedroom and have her way with her, fulfilling all of the thoughts and desires that she had had from even back in her previous life. While on the other she was too shy and nervous to say or do anything, causing her to stay frozen in place.

 

Brooke noticed this however and spoke again. “You good?” She asked, in a cute and casual sounding voice. Just hearing it made Eve lean closer towards the former.

 

Eve soon realised however that she couldn’t keep staring the way she had been and went to reply “I-I’m good! No problems here!” She said, sounding incredibly nervous.

 

It was then that Brooke picked up on what was going on before grabbing both of Eve's hands and looking up at her.

 

“Is this your first time?” She asked while on the verge of whispering, talking in a sweet and seductive voice.

 

Eve then felt her hands go numb with everything else soon following, with the only thing that she could feel being that of her heartbeat which was increasing at a rapid pace.

 

Eve then looked down a little, her face flushed red with embarrassment before responding “y-yes” She meekly whispered, admitting to Brooke that she was, in fact, a virgin.

 

Brooke then raised her head and whispered into Eve’s ear “I’ll take the lead then” She said before leading Eve down her hallway and into her bedroom.

30