Chapter 15: Riyo place (2)
172 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we arrived, the armored man moved forward and checked the surroundings.

[...Please wait for a moment. I need to check if there's any demon monster.]

The armored man said.

After a few minutes, after the armored man checked the surrounding area, there wasn't anything around, so he thought that I still had a slight ill feeling towards them, and then, Riyo used earth magic, "Earth Fall," on their front, where there was a big place, like a mountain, suddenly up ahead to open a path.

The seven armored soldiers were surprised when they saw a hidden place in a dangerous forest and Riyo magic.

[Hey, This is your place?] Leader asked Riyo.

"Yes. This is my place. Follow me"

Hmm...So this is the place the boy was talking about. It is indeed like a cave that could shelter demon beasts and monsters. Who is this kid? 

The leader murmured to himself and he was curious about who Riyo was.

After that, we entered Riyo's place, and Riyo put up earth magic behind us and close them, making the inside of the place even safer. The inside of the place is enormous, and it's a lovely place.

Amazing. This kid? I didn't think that he'd had a beautiful place in this forest, and I think he still has many secrets of magic or something. Albert murmured to himself.

And then Robert pointed his finger where's Riyo cast an earth magic.

[You have the ability to perform earth magic at your age?] Robert said.

"Why? There's something wrong?"

Riyo nodded to robert, then we went deep into the place. And the other armored man looking there surrounding in the inside of hidden place.

[This place is pretty normal, and he's pretty  considerate.] Alben said while walking.

[We don't know who he is, but for the time being, we need to heal Leo because his wound is reopening.] Leader said.

[Yes!]

[Hey Albert, you're going to get left behind. Faster.] Wane said and he is the one who is wary of Riyo.

[Ah!... Sorry. I'm just amazed at that kid, who built this amazing place and it's pretty wide.] Albert said.

[Yeah, This is not a village house or a city, and despite its appearance, it is quite calm here.] Wane said.

And in front of them, there was a door, and when they entered, Riyo immediately cleaned the place, and the walls and the floor had been properly cleaned. The whole place was even furnished with furniture made of wood, while light magic was set onto the walls.

And then the seven people suprised when they entered to Riyo place.

[Whoo...This is amazing..] Robert said this while looking around the interior of Riyo Place.

[This place is more than in my house.] Robert said. And then Riyo suddenly speak.

" The man who had been wounded put him in my bed." Riyo said.

[Ahh! Okay, Hey Leo, Do you hear me? We are going to have to put you down for a bit, so stay still.] Robert said.

[All...Right..] Leo said.

[Be careful and slowly lay him in the bed.] Leader said.

After laying Leo on the bed, the leader of the armored men, he watched Riyo as he went deeper into the place.

[Whoo..,With this we can finally relax a bit and also Leo.] Robert said.

[This place is a lot better than I expected. Leo should be able to rest well before we depart from this place.]

[Yeah.. also in that kid we owe to him.] Wane said.

And then, Wane began to walk, and he examined the surroundings. Wane was the most cautious of their group, and he was also smart. He can make a trap and he can also notice if they are hostile to them.

[Hey. What are you doing, Wane?] Leader said.

[Leader, don't you think there's something odd about this place and that strange kid? She lives in this dangerous forest alone and it feels like he has been living in this place for a long time. This place is also strange, it is not the same in Selena city.] Wane said.

It was normal for a place to have little furnishing, but an unknown item could be seen laid out on there surrounding. There was even a statue of two gods and a musical instrument in the corner.

Although the room looked beautiful and normal, it felt just like a noble room. Moreover, it's also pretty wide, just as Wane had mentioned. The leader of the armored men is also becoming interested in Riyo.

[Is that boy is a noble or somerthing to living here in a forest?] Robert said

[Well, We don't know about that. But for now we need to asked him a question, I was also  surprised to see him use earth magic for a mere five years old. No a kid like him could normally live by himself out here in a forest like this.] Leader said.

[He probably also from noble family that's why she didn't tell us his identity.] Wane said.

After their conversation, Riyo came back with medicine and also Riyo he did not use his healing magic to heal the man because he was also wary of seven people.

"Here. this is the same medicine I give to the man." Riyo said.

[Thank you. We definitely repay this debt one day.] Robert said while he handling the medicine.

"It's fine. Take as much as you need and heal you're friends." Riyo said.

[Ok. we thank for you're help to us.] Robert said.

[By the way, kid. Who are you?]

[Leader!!]

The leader of the armored men suddenly asked Riyo without hesitation, and Riyo and their leader looked at each other.

8