Chapter 16: Royal princess (1)
207 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[I apologize. Our leader is just curious about you.] Robert said.

Oh, right. We haven't introduced ourselves yet.

[In this group, my name is Robert Zane, and I'm a healer. But I can only use half my mana. And the other three beside me are also my friends. Also, thank you for giving us the medicine.] Robert said.

The three armored men were waving at me with a gentle smile.

[My name is Alben, and you already know who I am.]

[I'm Wane. The Swordsman: Thank you for helping us and the man who is laying on the bed. He was Leo. ]

[I apologize for suddenly asking you, but we are from the Zuela Kingdom, and I am the commander of Zeula's royal army. Christ Bane.] 

[My other subordinates are dead while we are going to escort the princess back to Zeula Kingdom, but while we are on the road, we are being surrounded and ambushed by people wearing seven-black cloaks, and they take the princess of Zuela Kingdom. And we are only left.] Christ said.

[We end up in this demon forest while we are running.] Wane said.

[And a kid like you. Where are you from? And what are you doing here in this dangerous forest?] 

Christ asked Riyo while they sat down and had hot tea at a table.

"Huh?! What is the most powerful country doing here in this Nohaya forest, and the princess of the Zuela kingdom is being abducted?" Riyo said calmly while sipping hot tea.

[Hey,?! How do you manage to be so calm and say the princess without hesitation?] Wane said.

[Stopped...] Christ said.

"...."

"...."

Christ suddenly shouted, and the surroundings became silent.

[Forgive us again. Can we already know your name?] Christ said.

"My name is Riyo."

[Huh?! That's all?] Robert said.

"I can't tell you anything about my identity because it would jeopardize my safety and I also have a family. I hope you understand all." Riyo said.

'Hmm... he was so smart and fast at understanding the situation, and he was even good at speaking like an old man, although he was just a mere five years old. I forgot that his body reflexes were good when I noticed when he gave us medicine and he was also wary of us and jumped back to get some distance.' While he was looking at Riyo, Christ murmured to himself.

[Hmm... Okay, We understand what you are trying to say to us and we respect that.] Christ said.

"I'm glad you understand me. After this, what are you doing now?" Riyo said.

[We are going to go back and save the royal princess.] Christ said.

"Then, do you know where the royal princess has been abducted by a black cloak people?" Riyo said.

[Yes. I know. Because I followed them until I found out their base and where the royal princess was staying.] Wane said.

[Good. We're going to move in at midnight, and Riyo, can you look after Leo for the time being?] Christ said.

"I refused"

[Thank yo--- Wait?! What did you say?] 

When Riyo refused Christ's words to him, the armored men were taken aback.

[Why? Why did you refused?] Christ said.

"Because I also want to go. I think It's interesting to go." Riyo said.

[Then, I refuse because you are still too young to go with us and it would be dangerous for you.] Christ said.

"Don't mind me because the safety of the royal princess is your top priority." Riyo said.

He was staring at Riyo. He intended to make his killing intent known to Riyo, but he didn't feel anything, and the glasses Riyo was holding cracked suddenly.

"Your killing intent It has no bearing on me." Riyo said.

*Sign* [I understand, but don't hold us responsible for anything that happens to you because we're focused on saving the royal princess.] Christ said.

[Be ready, we are going to move by midnight and save the royal princess.] Christ said.

[[[[Understood]]]]

◇ 

Christ told me about the royal princess and the Zeula kingdom. The current king of the Zeula Kingdom was "Arnold von Kevakez," and Christ said he was a good ruler of the Zuela Kingdom, but many aristocrats wanted to kill the current king and abducted the royal princess in order to use the weaknesses of the king of the Zuela Kingdom.

And the royal princess's name was Alice von Kevakez, who inherited the blood line of the current king and queen. a Zeula Kingdom royal princess.

Also, Wane explained to us where the royal princess has been staying (imprisoned). It said the royal princess was in an abandoned aristocratic house. The appearance precisely looked destroyed, but in order not to be noticed by the royal army, they took the royal princess to an unknown place and abandoned place.

At the abandoned building where the royal princess used to stay, the royal princess spent her time gazing at windows and an unusually sturdy door randomly. She did not know when she was going to be rescued by anyone.

She is truly unable to see outside the room, which is truly a hard escape. She was imprisoned here. The room is located on the second floor of the abandoned room.

With the height of the second floor being about ten meters above the ground, the way to leave is useless. Also, tight security has been laid around the area to prevent the royal princess from escaping or being helped by her royal army.

At the Riyo place, the six armored men were preparing their equipment, and then, when midnight came,

[All ready!!]

~~~~Yes!!~~~~~

[LET'S GO AND BACK THE ROYAL PRINCESS TO ZEULA KINGDOM!!]

9