Chapter 18: Orc King
148 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours later, we killed half the orcs, and for some reason, the orcs were retreating and their bodies were trembling. And Christ suddenly spoke with a heavy breath because of his tiredness.

[Aaah....aaah...What's wrong with them? They are reatreating?] (Christ)

And Wane stepped on an orc that fell to the ground and he crushed it. Wane lifted his hand and the blood on his face, he was cleaning it.

[Leader I think we have now finally won. But there's something wrong with them. They are suddenly scared.] (Wane)

"You're right, there's something in our front, and I sense a strong murderous intent." (Riyo)

From the thick fog, leaping out from the shadows of the fog forest was a large and stinking figure who appeared to be the King of Orcs. Within that black fog, fiery red eyes shone and they salivated, threateningly reflecting, coming out into little light.

And Riyo checked the ability of the Orc King. By using his appraisal skills,

|APPRAISAL|

A translucent glass appear in front of me and displaying the status of Orc King.

|Name| Unknown

|Race| Orc

|Gender| Male

|Age| Unknown

|Position|Orc King

|Strength| 17000|17000

|Magic Mana| 15000 |15000

A remarkably huge and stinking orc appeared in front of him. Riyo's figure couldn't even begin to compare to its tremendous size. It's the Orc king.

Gripping a long axe, one could tell at a glance that this orc king was a different kind of breed in comparison to the orcs standing behind him.

Riyo and Christ. They realised that this was the orc king that Wane mentioned when he checked and before the battle started.

[Wai-Wait, that's the Orc King, an A-rank Demon monster! We can't go up against him. We need to run, leader!] (Robert)

Robert's voice exclaimed from the back, and his face was definitely scared. Although it is unlikely, Riyo considered it to be an easy boss, but for them, they were scared of the Orc King. Whether the Orc king had a weapon or was bare-handed didn't matter to Riyo. This was a battlefield, after all. And he wouldn't escape from it either way. He was also a former soldier.

The Orc King lifted his long sword, and he suddenly shouted, and the orcs ran towards us with their weapons. But for Riyo, his speed didn't drop at all, and he wasn't tired from killing the hundred orcs.

However, the King of Orcs ran also toward Riyo, and the speed of the Orc King brandishing his  long axe couldn't be compared to the other orcs he fought before at all.

Riyo cast a lightning spell and fired it at the orcs with his right hand. He jumped back. As was expected of the orc king's stregth, the lightning was not stopping it for a moment, and killing him was not easy.

Riyo switched his stance from a jump to a step speed. Riyo closed in on the orc leader, using a blue sword and striking with his right hand at the wrist of the orc king while holding the brandished long axe. This attack caused the orc leader to let go of the long axe. And after that, he cut the head of the Orc King, and the head was rolling down on the ground.

Huap....Well, I guess It's a long fight for thhe Orc king, Wait..?" (Riyo)

Riyo smiled brightly as he turned around to face the orcs. The faces of the Orcs who saw this became frozen.

"Hmm... there still left shall we continue?" (Riyo)

It was not possible to suppress him even if they assaulted him in numbers and their king had been slain as well. There was no way left for the Orcs to defend against Riyo's attacks. While the Orcs were screaming in the middle of forest, he waded through them leisurely, as if he was taking a walk. 

And then, after the fighting with the Orc king, the other orcs finally retreated, and the group of armored men took a rest, and in the middle of the forest, the sun rose slowly. Step by step, the darkness of the night retreated steadily, narrowing down its area of influence.

It was almost morning; the sky was beautiful and refreshing.

Riyo. He heals the three amored men, Christ, Robert, and Wane. And they rest on the ground in the middle of a dangerous forest. Riyo. His body was entirely healed, and Robert's right hand almost had bandages. His wounds are not also dangerous.

[Thank you again. Young Riyo] (Christ)

[I didn't know that you are so strong. it's pointless to protect you.] (Wane)

(Yeah he's right...Riyo...How did you become so strong?) 

While they were resting on the ground, Robert asked Riyo. And Wane and Christ suddenly looked at Riyo with a curious face.

"Training." 

Riyo said, with a few small words coming out of his mouth. And the three there have disappointed expressions on their faces, and they disagree with Riyo's response.

[Huh? Training?]

[Training?]

And then Christ suddenly laughed after Riyo said to them.

[Whahahaha.... You are still ever interesting Kid.] (Christ)

A few hours later, they continued to walk to save the royal princess. While they were walking, Riyo murmured to himself.

It seems I won't be meeting my family anytime soon. It has been two days since I saved the seven people from the Zuela Kingdom. My family is definitely worried now.

And then we arrived at the abandoned house where the royal princess was staying. I climbed up the biggest few branches of the nearest tree. Once I got high enough, I focused my eyes and tried to find where the royal princess was. On the outside of the building, there were so many guarding the door. 

After a few minutes of searching for the royal princess, I found her where she was staying. She was on the inside of the room and she was also alone and it's dark and I can't see his face. and I jump off in the ground and then,

"Leader I found her the royal princess." (Riyo)

[What! where she is...] (Christ)

"She was on the inside of the room, and there were so many guards for her.." (Riyo)

Well then, we are going to attack in the middle of the night and save the royal princess. 

 

 

7