Chapter 2
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Snap”, I heard the being snap his fingers before I lost consciousness.

I tried to open my eyes, I tried to see but I was blinded by the bright lights. And I involuntarily let out a cry. Baby stuff you know. I see a luxurious mansion, seems like the being kept his promise. I look around, I see a woman with brown hair running down her shoulders dressed in a maid uniform. She was holding me. When I met her eyes, she gave a soft smile and handed to someone else(presumably my mother) and said ,”Congrats it’s a boy.” I was turned around by mother.

I saw her face, my first impressions are blue hair really? She looked really young, probably in her thirties maybe twenties, I am not good at judging people’s ages. Seeing me she practically beamed and started cradling me.

Then I turned to see a man entering the room with a stoic expression but once he saw me, that expression broke and he was full of smiles. I guess that’s my father. But again fucking blue hair, just a darker shade than my new mother. Also looked probably in his thirties.

Behind him came a child, who has an excited expression on his face. Again blue hair. Let me guess my brother. He looked like he was 4 or maybe 5 years old. As if to confirm my statement, my mother called out to him,” come, Lucien have a look at your little brother.”

The brat came towards the bed on which mother was and peeked his head over me.  He looked like a cute kid. Seeing him looking at me so intently, I decided to give him the best smile my baby face could make. Seeing this Lucien said,” He’s so tiny.”

“Of course he is. You were born just like him too, Lucien.”

“ Lucien, you should however understand not everyone is a born genius like you, your brother might not be like you at all, but you must learn to treat him like family. Remember, blood runs thicker than water.” Who was this new speaker, I wondered? I turned around to look at my grandmother(I presume), again blue hair, looks I’m her fifties I suppose. She’d been here the whole time. Huh I just didn’t notice, well babies aren’t made to have great dexterity anyway. I started feeling tired and promptly dozed off.

When I woke up again it was dark outside. I was in a cradle next to a bed where my parents slept. I honestly didn’t feel like waking them up. I decided to mess around with mana. This world had magic, while I requested to be in a place to slack, I still did want to have fun using magic. There it is, I can feel it. I was given a lot of information about magic and such by that being. Mana flowed in your veins. It was just like another component of your body. Some people had a lot of it some didn’t. I luckily did, or so I though.

1