Chapter 3
272 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You expected yourself to wake up in a empty and messy bedroom, to stare at the ceiling that you've accustomed to look up at and yet here you are again, waking up at a Mauve colored room.

You felt a strange relief blooming at your chest. You're still here, still at this dream though you were now sure that this isn't a dream now.

You're now a part of this strange world, living a new life.

You couldn't help but rip your blanket away, standing up from your bed before racing downstairs where your parents were in.

"Good morning Mama! Papa!" At your joy, you greeted your parents as you jumped. Your mother in return peeked her head from the kitchen with a beaming smile and a giggle.

"Good morning to you too, you seem very happy today!" She cheered while your dad, who looked like he's about to fall from the chair when you greeted them abruptly, let out a laugh as he fixed himself.

"Good morning too kiddo."

You're just so happy today, this feeling making you so hyper and act like your physical body should.

"Hmm! Today's a great day!" You raced upstairs again and to your bedroom and to some room around your house.

"She's too happy for Monday when it's school again, usually she stays at bed until we have to drag her out." Your father laughed when he heard you causing a ruckus upstairs.

It was kind of out of character for this world's Y/N but this change kind of made your parents more fond of you more than they already were.

Your mother agreed as she wrapped your lunch box in a f/c colored cloth and put it at your bag.

"Maybe she knew she'll see the Alderich siblings at school." Your mother said as she got upstairs too and to the bathroom as she prepared the bath.

"Y/N! Come here and take a bath already." She called you and you bounded to her with a confused look at your face.

You're confused and that was when your eyes met the calendar behind your mother and saw that it was already Monday.

"You're awake early, feeling excited for school?" Your mother handed you a clean towel. You screamed internally.

School!? Again!? You have to start school again!? From the beginning of elementary?! You'll have to re-do and suffer once more. 

You sent your mother a strained smile as you entered the bathroom. All of your joy was drained and you felt yourself get pale at the possibility of sitting through boring lessons that you already learned about for hours.

"Yes mama..."

"That's good, the Aldrich told me that Christina and Theo will transfer to your school today." With that your joy came back, ah yes of course!

Christy will be your classmate!

"Ooh!"

"That's why get cleaned good alright? Get changed to your uniform and go downstairs to eat after you're done." You felt weird getting nagged, you've never been nagged before.

Well then again you were an orphan at your past life so this was new. Actually everything was new at this.

It was welcomed change though.

"Ok mama!"

You did as what you're told, taking a bath, brushing your teeth and going to your bedroom to change to your uniform and brushed your hair before going downstairs where you smelled a delicious aroma of food.

You followed it which led you to the dining room where there was food laid out at the table and your parents already there waiting for you.

"About time Y/N!" Your mother said as she put the last plate down. You nodded as you sat at one of the chair and picked your spoon.

Your plate was already filled with food which your mother had put for you. At least she didn't put too much to make you fat or too less for you to stay starved and not satisfied.

Your mind drifted back to what your mother said. You're going to be classmates with Christy and you remembered her being intelligent and always getting the top spot in the class every year.

Well every mc does have to be smart academically but not physiologically since they're so dense when it comes to feelings of their boys.

You would be still in elementary where the real plot hadn't started yet. In the novel, the male leads would meet Christina in the first year of highschool where the novel timeline had officially started.

Except one boy who'll meet Christina in her last year in elementary when he transferred in.

But you don't need to worry about him just yet, it would be years before he and Christy would cross path.

You wanted to be close with Christina and Theo but at the same time without affecting the timeline too much. You being here and being friends with them will already alter a lot of things in the future and you know it.

You wanted to be part of the story, it might be selfish but what can you do, you already interfered. Why would you be here then if you don't have any purpose to be here to begin with?

You would stay with the siblings, beside Christy and help her choose which boy would be the best for her.

You don't want her to be paired with a man who would be incapable to support and protect her until the end of time.

It's the least you can do right? She's your friend now and you wanted the best for her.

This would be your mission.

|•|•|•|

Yes you have to go to school but where's your classroom? Where's your homeroom? You wanted to smack yourself so hard.

It was fortunate that your father drove you to school because if he didn't then you'll end up lost despite the school actually being just near you.

You avoided one problem but another one came and it was stupid but you can't blame yourself. How are you supposed to know?

You're glad you came here early which gave you time to find your classroom. You've been wondering around for minutes already that made kids passing by look at you suspiciously.

"Hey Y/N! Where are you going?" Suddenly a high pitched voice called you that caused you to stop and look at the source.

It was a child with two pigtails, looking at you through the window with a confused look, blinking her big emerald eyes.

"To my classroom?" She's confused and you're confused, everything was confusing that your statement became a question meant for yourself.

"Huh? But your classroom is here."

Finally! You found it!

You laughed sheepishly as you entered the room filled with so much decorations that was too colorful it almost made you want to blind yourself.

"Ehehe, I know." You said at her awkwardly. She's a life saver yet you don't know her name but then you looked at the name tag she had.

'Penelope Marie'

Alright Penelope you're a life saver, you're a good girl that just saved a lost soul at hell called school.

When you entered, you looked at the chairs and you sweat dropped. Sure you found your classroom but then a question surfaced.

Where's your seat?

Not wanting to look to idiotic in front Penelope, you tried your luck and sat down at a random chair you felt you were supposed to sit at.

"Umm Y/N, that's not your seat. You're supposed to be there." Penelope you saved a life again but at the same time killed it with embarrassment. Though yet again you knew where you're supposed to sit now.

"I know, I was just pranking you." You said with a forced laugh, hoping that she would buy it and just forget about you being so suspicious.

"Oh! That wasn't nice AHAHA!" She laughed and seemed to buy your lie. She's still a child after all, she's easy to trick and you were thankful for that as you sat your permanent seat.

It was kind of in the back, just a seat beside the window. You sweat dropped to yourself, Christy will surely be sitting beside the window to see the beautiful view outside.

It's a protagonist privilege after all, a overused cliche but still embraced by the readers and watchers.

As if on cue, the bell rang and everyone entered their classroom and guess what? The seat beside the window and you remained empty.

Yep, your guess is correct.

2