Chapter 6
293 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeremy was confused of what to do, he doesn't know what to do. It's his first time to be a new student at a school.

His family just have to move somewhere and now he got no choice but to leave his old friends and start a new, something which he isn't good at all.

So when it was the first day of school, he was so nervous. Meeting new people seems so hard and nerve wracking. He just wanted nothing but to get over this and return back to his old school where he knows everyone.

He felt alone, foreign and it didn't help that everyone was watching him as he walked by. Did he do something? Are they judging him? Did he have something on his face? 

He pursed his lips, running his hand over his face for the nth time to make sure he didn't have anything funny painted or stuck to his face.

He kept his eyes low, hearing the murmurs of the people. He just couldn't help but think they're judging him when it's the difference.

They were planning on talking to him and complimenting him of his looks which of course whispered.

He remembered well what the guard had said to him of where his classroom was supposed to be when he asked.

He fiddled with the strap of his bag as he tried to look somewhere other than the people who were now also staring at him.

He took a peek to see the sign of the classroom and he was relieved that it was indeed his destined homeroom.

He approached and just stood at the corner, away from the people who were ogling at him. He wasn't a celebrity so why stare at him?

It was until two girls caught his attention.  They were standing beside the closed door of the room, having their bag against the wall.

The other girl had h/c hair and e/c eyes with a smirk at her face as she gave her friend a pat in the back. She gives off this friendly aura around her but her smirk was just too teasing.

Speaking of the other girl, Jeremy stared at her.

She sure was beautiful with her long wavy ebony hair that was, he bet, was darker than his own and dark Amethyst eyes. She looked troubled as she stared at her smirking friend, confusion written all over her face.

They seem to be close, it reminded him of his friends in his former school and he sighed. He miss his childhood friends already.

But yet again, what can he do? At his age, there's a limit of what he can do and he knew it.

Just then a strict looking woman carrying a key, whom he assumed as their homeroom teacher walked towards them as she unlocked and opened the door, letting the students enter.

The two girls he saw were still standing there, letting the students enter first before they enter.

Jeremy passed them as he also entered his class and he looked around the spacious room. It wasn't bad, the room was clean and spacious and can have many students learning inside.

He looked around and saw that people have already chosen their seats and were chatting with their friends seated beside them.

His eyes drifted towards the seat at the far corner at the back beside the window, seeming to welcome him and calling to him. He walked towards it and sat.

(Yes he's a protag and he must sit there.)

He felt alone as he sighed, staring at the people in front of him. Everyone looked close, laughing and talking in excitement. He doesn't even know if he'll have any friend in this school anymore.

Every student have occupied every seat beside the one in front of him and beside him and he already who would sit at it.

It was those two girls that stayed outside and they hadn't entered and their teacher seems to be talking to them about something and gave some sort of key to the Amethyst-eyed girl and soon the two entered.

The two looked around for empty seats and all of the sudden, the two began to play rock paper scissors with the Amethyst eyed girl winning.

The h/c girl seems disappointed as the both of them walked towards him or rather the seats in front and beside him.

The h/c girl sat beside him and he doesn't know if she's disappointed to sit beside him or that she wasn't going to sit beside the window which is he knew is the best seat.

He doesn't know but currently in the H/C-nette's head, she was screaming.

'CHRISTY SHOULD BE SITTING BESIDE JEREMY, WHY DID I EVEN AGREE TO THAT ROCK PAPER AND SCISSORS?! WHY DO I HAVE TO LOSE?!'

You were panicking as you sat beside the silent boy. You watched Christy sit in the chair in front Jeremy and you sweat dropped.

Ok, the protag seat must be maintained and you just realized that there's nothing to worry about.

Jeremy was also seated beside Christy in the novel as portrayed in one of the panels you vividly remember. Maybe he can admire her at the back just like he had done in the novel.

Yes, Jeremy would gain interest at her when he saw her raise her hand in every question asked by the teacher, to see her stand in front of him and answer the teacher with such intelligence!

Ah yes! That would fasten the process of him taking a liking to her.

After all Jeremy had fallen in love with her because she's intelligent and how determined she is at things she does but most of all, how nice she is.

You discretely stared at Jeremy at your peripheral vision to see if he's staring at Christy or not.

You mentally cheered when he seemed to be interested with her, his eyes said it all.

He stared at her back, his golden orbs seems to lighten a bit and that was until his eyes averted away from Christy and he looked directly at you.

You don't know what to do so you just pretended to stare at the front and not notice him staring intently.

'Is there something on my face?' You thought, self conscious when Jeremy doesn't avert his eyes yet.

You can't take it anymore so you turned and faced him with a feigned confusion at your face.

"Uh Hello?" You greeted him awkwardly. Over the years of being here, you still haven't gotten rid of your awkward greetings.

"Hi..." He said quietly as he stared back at you. He didn't even try to pretend he wasn't staring at you.

It was silent between you two and you being you, can't handle the awkward silence and asked him something you've been wanting to ask.

"Is there something on my face?" You asked and he seemed stunned and you winced mentally.

'AH! I SOUNDED SO MEAN!' you slapped yourself internally.

"Sorry! I didn't mean it like that, it's just you're staring at me and I felt conscious if there's left over chocolate on my lips or cheeks!" You explained to him hastily. The last thing you wanted was to get on a male lead's bad side.

To your shock he smiled and shook his head before talking.

"No, it's ok. I'm sorry for staring, it's just that a leaf is on top of your head." He pointed at your head and your hand immediately shot up to your head and began to pat the leaf out.

"Thanks." You thanked him simply with a nod. You turned red and you stared at Christy, why didn't she tell you about the leaf there!

She seems to sense your stare when she turned around and gave you a not so innocent smile.

"Hey why didn't you tell me about the leaf on my hair?" You asked  her, completely ignoring Jeremy and Christy's seatmate who didn't care either ways.

"It suits you though." She laughed and you frowned at her before giving up and sighed, slumping on your chair.

Jeremy who watched the interaction doesn't know what to say. You two doesn't seem too bad, especially you.

You could say that he's quite interested with you and Christy because just like what I wrote, you two doesn't seem too bad.

3