Chapter 5: Date night (R-18)
806 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so, the days in the training corps flew by. Before they knew it, the trainees already found themselves in their graduation ceremony. The instructors have also announced the top ten cadets in the ranks:

 

1st place: Eren Jaeger

2nd place: Mikasa Ackerman

3rd place: Reiner Braun

4th place: Bertolt Hoover

5th place: Annie Leonheart

6th place: Jean Kirstein

7th place: Marco Bott

8th place: Connie Springer

9th place: Sasha Blouse 

10th place: Krista Lenz (Historia Reiss)

 

These ten individuals stood in a horizontal line ahead of everyone else in the order of their ranking from left to right.

"OFFER YOUR LIVES!"

"YES, SIR!" 

"In your dreams" Eren thought to himself but decided to play along.

"From this day forth, all of you who have graduated from being trainees have 3 options. Firstly, the Garrison, which is responsible for wall fortification and defending the towns. Secondly, the Survey Corps, which resolutely ventures outside the walls into titan territory, And lastly, the Military Police Brigade, which governs the citizens and maintain order. Of course, only those that we previously announced to be ranked amongst top ten trainees can select the third option!"

 The top 10 rankers are all obviously glad about their rank, except for Eren, who looks like he could care less about his rank knowing full well what is going to happen the next day. "This is where the fun begins."

 

At the graduation party afterwards, Mikasa and Eren sat on their separate table while Armin was dragged off by Reiner and some others to have some drinks.

"...Mikasa, are you sure you want to join the survey corps with me? You can have a much easier time in the military police-"

"If you enlist in the military police brigade, so will I. If you enlist into the garrison, I will do the same." She faces Eren with a slight red hue on her face. 

"it will be dangerous, you know?"

"I...don't want to lose any more of my family" A drop of tear flow down her cheeks, clearly remembering what happened to her family before Eren took her in. Eren wipes the tears off her face and pulls her into his embrace

"If you really want to be with me, I won't stop you."

 

Just when it was getting good, Mr. 'I want to enlist into the military police' just had to ruin the moment.

"Yo, Mikasa! Have you decided where you are gonna go? It has to be the military police, right?"

"No, I'm enlisting into the survey corps with Eren." Mikasa turns around and glares at Jean, clearly not happy that he's here

"Y...you are kidding, right? Do you have any idea how dangerous-"

Mikasa slams the table and stands up, interrupting Jean's attempt to hit on her.

 "Jean Kirstein, I think you should stop now." Mikasa says out loud, gathering everyone's attention

"Hah?"

"Do you think I haven't noticed? You came crawling to me like a dog on numerous occasions and tried to impress me, it's honestly pathetic. Let me tell you this loud and clear: I do not have feelings for you nor will I harbor any for you in the future."

Without any warning, Mikasa abruptly grabbed Eren's cheeks and forced him into a rough 30 seconds long French kiss while Jean watch in horror.

"The one I like is Eren, so stop bothering me." With that, she stands up and left while dragging Eren along with her. Marco came up to Jean and pats him on the shoulders.

 

Mikasa finally lets go of Eren after several minutes of running and sat down on a bench. Eren could clearly tell that she was not happy from the interaction with Jean.

"Come on, Eren! Think of something!" Eren thought to himself, then he saw a street vendor selling pies; his mind clicked. Despite her usually cold and distant personality (with the exception of Eren), she is quite the sweet-tooth. He even caught her sneaking some pudding into the dorms one time.

Moments later, Eren came back with two whole pies and sat down next to her. Mikasa smell the sweet, alluring aroma of the pies, her eyes practically lit up when she saw them.

"Want some?" Mikasa grabs a slice and starts eating it without saying a word, Eren simply smiles at her antics as he starts eating his share as well. Unbeknownst to them at the time, the pie vendor gestured at his friend, who is a street artist, and points at the duo. The artist was suddenly struck by a wave of inspiration and started to sketch them.

"Ne, Mikasa. Were you...serious about what you said back there?"

"...Yes" Mikasa gulps the pie down and gave a simple response, her face turns a bit pink. "Do you...feel the same way?"

"Well...yeah, if you are fine with me." Eren scratches his head as his face reddens up as well. The two closes their eyes as their face gets closer and closer. A warm sensation covers his lips as he felt something slipped into his mouth

"Ah, we are kissing." He thought

Their tongues dances around between their lips, unwilling to let each other go. This sensation is unlike anything Eren has ever experienced in both his lives, it was simply...heavenly. They regrettably let each other go after several minutes, the string of saliva connecting their lips was the only proof left of their make-out session.

The lovers snapped back to their senses when the bell of the clock tower rung. They walk back towards the dorms in silence...while holding each other's hands. Just when Eren was about to enter his dorm, Mikasa grabs his hand with her face redder than a tomato.

"C-come visit my dorm later, Ymir and the others are going out drinking later tonight so..."

Eren nods and the couple kissed each other one last time before going their separate ways. He enters the dorm and found Reiner, Connie, and Armin looking at him with funny faces.

" 'Come visit my dorm later' " Reiner says, trying to do an impression of Mikasa without bursting out laughing

" 'Ymir and the others are going out drinking later tonight so...' PFFT-" Connie tried to do the same but couldn't hold on the laugh anymore. The three bursted out laughing, holding onto their stomach as if their lives depend on it.

"How could you leave us behind like this, Eren? Running off to get a chick without us, eh?" He said sarcastically

 

"I knew you and Mikasa were close but I never would have thought..." Armin says, obviously happy for Eren and Mikasa.

Reiner slowly gets up and pats Eren's shoulders with both his hands

"Go get her, Eren. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance! Don't let it go to waste!" Reiner says as the other two nods intensely. Eren smiles at his friends' antics.

 

Half an hour later, Reiner and Connie's head peaked out of a bush far away from Mikasa's dorm to see if the coast was clear, as expected, Ymir and the other dorm mates went to grab drinks at the nearby bar . Reiner gave an "OK" sign as Eren rushes out of the dorm and ran towards Mikasa's dorm at high speeds. They gave Eren a thumbs-up and went back to their dorms.

He arrives at her dorm and knocked the door

"Mikasa...its me"

"The door is unlocked"

Eren slowly opens the door, Mikasa's dorm is dimly lit with a few candles...she only has her undergarments on. She gestured Eren to lay down next to her. An awkward moment of silence went by, it may be only a few minutes but to them, it seemed like an eternity. Then, Eren decides to make the first move. He pushed Mikasa down on her bed and smacked his lips against hers, Mikasa wrapped her arms around him and pulled each other closer.

They each downed a glass of some kind of potent alcohol that Mikasa smuggled in beforehand and took off all their cloths. As soon as Eren took off his pants, Mikasa could not help but back off a little.

"Its...big! If that thing goes inside of me, I will-"

To give a perspective of how big Eren's...rod is, he could easily bend down and give himself a blowjob if he really wants to, not that he would.

 

Not giving Mikasa any more time to think, Eren laid his body on top of hers and slowly inserted his full length into her, making her squirm around in a mix of pain and pleasure. A bit of blood dripped down onto her sheets. Seeing Mikasa was obviously in pain, Eren stops and let Mikasa get used to it.

"I-I'm fine, you can move now"

He nods and starts thrusting in and out of her. The alcohol is clearly kicking in; within minutes, Mikasa could feel nothing but pure, intense pleasure and she could do absolutely nothing to suppress her absurdly loud moans of ecstasy.

"Shit, she's so tight! If I don't pull out soon-" Unexpectedly, Mikasa wrapped her legs around Eren's waist, preventing him from pulling out of her.

"E-Eren, it's my first time so...I-I want you inside of me!"

"Mikasa, we should stop now! You'll get pregnant!" That only made Mikasa tighten her grip, she sealed Eren's lips with hers to shut him up.

"This is bad, I can't hold on any longer!" Eren thought as he gets closer and closer to the edge. With a slight grunt, Eren thrusted all the way into Mikasa and filled her womb with his seed, causing her stomach to bulge a bit. Mikasa slowly unwraps her legs as Eren pulls out, both of them lays down next to each other to enjoy the afterglow.

Eren's rod suddenly bulges up again

"E-ehhhh?!"

"Mikasa...you brought this upon yourself"

"E-Eren, I'm still sensitive- ahn~"

He thrusted into Mikasa again, this cycle repeated over and over again throughout the night. They didn't stop until the sun started to rise.

 

The next morning...

"Oi oi oi, what the hell happened here?! Don't tell me you guys fucked for real-" Ymir returns first and saw Eren sleeping peacefully with his face buried between Mikasa's breasts.

"Shhh~ you'll wake him up." Mikasa said as she caresses Eren's soft hair, looking at him with a loving smile

"...the fuck?! She can smile after all?!"

 

Author's note: this is my first time writing a date/sex scene, I'm sorry if its kinda cringe.

12