Tape 1 – LITTLE BON’S NEIGHBORHOOD – “BON’S SUPER SLEEPOVER”
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tape Part 2 Start

.noos uoy rof tuo kool lliw yehT .yad dlo tahT .rebmemer ot trats yllanif uoY

-=Sunlight Animation Presents=-

 

-=A Bunny Smiles Inc. Cartoon=-

LITTLE BON’S NEIGHBORHOOD

“BON’S SUPER SLEEPOVER”

1979 Animation

It shows a yellow house with the address Brighton 27 on the door. 

 

“It’s a brand new day in Little Bon’s Neighborhood, and a really special one for sure.”

 

It shows Little Bon, a small blue and white rabbit with gray forearms and gray lower half of legs, inside the house. 

 

“Little Bon has been waiting all day for his friends to arrive, he is planning to have a sleepover with them. He has everything set up for the perfect movie night with his friends.”

 

Scene changes to Little Bon and a thought bubble remembering who he invited.

 

“For this sleepover, he invited Sha, Boozoo, and Billy. Let's check again so we don’t forget anyone. Bon invited Sha, Boozoo, and-”

 

The white background becomes black, as does Little Bon’s eyes. Instead of Billy, there is a picture of an odd looking person that seems to be Jack Walten. There is an eerie sound playing. Screen goes black.

 

Scene cuts to outside Little Bon’s house where Sha is knocking on the door.

 

“Oh! That must be them! Now that everyone has arrived, I suppose it's time for the movie night to begin.”

 

Scene changes to Little Bon grabbing something off a shelf.

 

“Little Bon spent all his money on a really funny movie. Which-”

 

The rest of the wording is unable to be heard as it becomes unbelievably fuzzy. More eerie sounds play as we see the same odd looking Jack Walten on the cover of an old dusty VHS tape.

 

Scene changes to Little Bon, Sha, Boozoo, and Billy on a couch looking at a TV facing away from our POV.

 

“He and his friends watched the movie. I guess we can say they had a blast of a time.”

 

Scene cuts to what is on the TV. It is on a stand with a Bon plushie and an orange medication bottle, labeled “.netlaW eihpoS” The TV says Let me out of here. 

 

(distorted voice) “Once the night dropped, they went-” The voice stopped.

 

The camera goes across Boozoo, Billy, and Sha as they sleep. When it reaches Little Bon, we see he is wearing a hot pink sleep mask with eyes on it. Strange noises start from the kitchen and Little Bon wakes up and takes off the sleep mask.

Little Bon goes on his way to check the kitchen, stopping in the living room. They left the TV on. On it is a glitched image of Jack Walten, but this time it's on a missing poster. He’s been missing since 06/11/1974. Little Bon stares at it. Eventually, he looks down. A lighter. Better to have a light when investigating. He attempts to get it lit 3 times before-

Sophie was standing there, lit lighter in hand, not realizing the danger behind her. An eight foot tall giant blue rabbit animatronic stood behind her, the thing’s head was tilted and each limb was placed in a way that was stiff and not what it was supposed to…

Tape Part End

0