Tape 1 End – Worker Footage from K-9 Storage Facility
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tape Part 3 Start

 

1982

 

A young man, no older than 26, is driving on a dirt road in the woods. He’s recording what’s in front of him on the road, we don’t see his face.

 

“So, this is the brand new, uh, caretaker for the um, old Bunny Smiles Facility. I’m uh, recording this because the company requires it for some kind of archive history, something like that. I honestly have no clue. I’m actually on my way to work now, but-” the man coughs a few times. “But they gave me this weird location… somewhere in a forest. I think. But I’ve been driving for 20 minutes, and I can’t find the place.”

 

Screen goes static for a moment before changing to the man using a flashlight to look around at a sign labeled K-9 Storage Facility. It has a picture of a cartoon Bon in a construction hat.

 

“I made it to the location, I think… it's gotta be it. Anyways, Chris told me this place hasn’t been working since, ‘78, ‘79… and what was that… 4 years ago? I think? So chances are, it's going to smell horrendous.”

 

Static for a few moments. The scene cuts to inside the building. The first thing we hear is terrible coughing from the man. We still don’t see him, but what we do see is a big dark room only lit by his flashlight. It has checkered flooring and gray walls.

 

“OH MY GOD IT SMELLS SO HORRID-” he coughs a lot. “WHERE’S THE AIR FRESHENER-” 

 

(A/N: The air freshener was added by me lol.)

 

His flashlight passes over the huge eight foot tall Bon. With terrible tears on the torso, thighs, and triceps (upper arm). The fur on the forearms and calves were completely gone. He had an eerie look, many sharp teeth… the eyes were fully black and oddly shaped… The man gets over the smell and realizes Bon’s there. Static for a moment. Cuts back to being in front of Bon.

(A/N: before we go on, I couldn’t tell what he was saying without subtitles, and the platform I was on doesn’t have them, so I just added some stuff and summarized it.)

 

“So… Here's the Bon the Rabbit animatronic… the others are around here somewhere. So I am here to test out the robots for the ‘Relocation Project.’ So lucky for me, the diagnosis controls are right here! Let’s start with the head and mouth…”

 

The man switches something off-screen, and Bon’s head starts tilting from side to side and opening and closing the mouth with the only sound being the motors.

“That’s good, let's do the right arm next.”

 

He switches something else, and the tricep smoothly goes up and down, as does the forearm, even though it's bare.

 

“This is going better for the project than I thought. Left arm.”

 

The man switches another and the left arm doesn’t go very well. It’s stiff and barely moving. The man groans.

 

“Well, I think I jinxed it.” The man was about to go find another robot when Bon all of a sudden started moving every joint he had. Static.

 

The screen cuts back as we see the man running away on the dirt road, seeming to not have time to get in the car.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT THING-”

Darkness.

Then we see him. The man.

Dead.

 

“I can’t feel anything. He thought I was her.”

Bon. Shaking. Blood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tape End.

0