Tape 2 – Relocate Project
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tape 2 Start

 

We see a blue screen zoomed in Little Bon with a hard helmet and hammer. It slowly zooms out as music plays. The words "Bunny Smiles INC." appear.

Little Bon starts to wave at the screen. At the bottom the words "A COMPANY BY CYBERFUN TECH 197#" fade into existence.

Static.

We zoom in on the logo for BUNNY SMILES INCORPORATED appears. Half of a Little Bon head is next to a endoskeleton half head on top of the company name. Under the company name, is A COMPANY BY CYBERFUN TECH 1978.

"Hello. BSI members and employee. Welcome to and welcome to the tape that will change the future and the and the Bon's Burgers brand and Bunny Smiles Company for the better."

Scene changes to Little Bon reading paper with a box nearby labeled "Legal Paperwork." 

"That's right! After four long years of legal paperwork,-"

Scene changes to Little Bon grabbing a file (Relocation Project, Felix Kranken) out of a file cabinet.

"-We finally decided to use our backup plan that which was made after the tragic closure of Bon's Burgers back on July, 20th, 1974."

Scene changes to a full-size animated Bon next to a man with glasses at a desk and an old 1970's computer. The man is Felix Kranken, one of the founders.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you, the Relocation Project."

Scene goes to blank background covered in nearly-transparent words saying BUNNY SMILES INC.

"But before we go-"

Scene cuts to a withered Bon with no eyes attempting to do a show performance.

"-into greater detail, we want to bring all the new BUNNY SMILES employees-"

Scene distorts and nearly blacks out with Bon still there. We can't make out what the narrator is telling.

Scene goes to Little Bon writing on a paper labeled RELOCATE PROJECT.

"Lets start analyzing the RELOCATE PROJECT by checking what has happened since the closure of Bon's four years ago."

Scene changes to a pixel animation of Felix Kranken, and 2 unknown employees putting Billy the Clown in a moving truck.

"As many of you may have known from previous tapes, our beloved entertainers were safely secured in Saint Joana's Storage Facility some months after the restaurants closure."

The storage truck leaves screen, and appears to take a U-turn as it comes back on the other side. The screen darkens as it passes, and the driver's face is distorted... and looks eerily similar to the missing poster of Jack Walten from LITTLE BON'S SUPER SLEEPOVER. The truck says BUNNY SMILES SHIPPING SERVICE 1975 A COMPANY BY CYBERFUN TECH.

Scene changes to a table full of Bon merch and a TV with LITTLE BON'S NEIGHBORHOOD playing.

"Later on, a good amount of business opportunities appeared, such as; books, merch, animated movies, we even got a TV show!"

Scene switches to a photo frame with a picture Felix Kranken shaking the hand of someone cropped out.

"That's when Felix Kranken, had the brilliant idea of restoring and reprogramming the robots of Bon's Burgers with the-"

Scene changes to a concept idea of the new Bon's Burgers. It's labeled 1982.

"-purpose of relocating them to a new restaurant that may open in a not-so-distant future. A pretty smart plan, right?"

"Making enough money to basically re-open the Bon's Burgers Franchise is a great idea, so lets give it up-"

Scene changes to a drawing of Felix Kranken.

"-for Felix Kranken, the man with not only a giant brain, but also a giant hear-"

...

Screen goes black. Instead of Felix, a man in gray-scale replaces him. Unlike Felix, it looks like he's staring right at the screen... with a huge toothy smile, it's a creepy drawing of Jack Walten.

The screen appears to go completely black, but if you look closely, there's a picture of real-life Jack Walten. Still in gray-scale... with an angry look, like he doesn't agree that Felix is a smart and friendly guy...

 

 

Tape part end

0