003: Exploring the Surface and 144
442 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before leaving my cave I called all of the Klaxosaurs that lived in the cave with me to come to the open central area so I could gain all of their forms for transformation and explain where I was going. After I gained the original 001's memories I knew the Klaxosaur language with was one interesting experience listening to them, and I learned to speak with them through telepathy. How do I explain this... Ah I got it, they look big and scary but the moment they speak they are like massive puppies, which honestly cracked me up when I first heard them speak and now they are not scary at all.

"Ok everyone I want you guys to hold down the fort here! I am going to explore the surface."

'''''WE WANT TO COME TOO'''''

"I'm sorry but if you guys come the humans might spot us. Plus I will be OK! Remember how I beat Lamia, Dave, and Drake in a 3 v 1? They are the strongest of all of you with both technique and power and I had plenty of room to spare."

The ones I called out were the two giant snake Klaxosaurs that were younger than me by only two million years, and a Dragon styled Klaxosaur that I made recently has a ridiculous amount of power and mobility. To put it to scale Drake could crush the entire original characters in the anime at their peak, minus ZeroTwo and Hiro, alone in 5 minutes tops.

'But what if the humans find you? If none of us are with you we can not protect you!'

"You guys remember the experiments I did with the humans radar Technology?" They nodded, "I found out that they can't detect any Klaxosaur smaller than an adult human so they won't even know I'm there! I also am going to take the small cores so I can sneak into their bases!"

The Klaxosaurs then cheered before I said my final goodbye.

"Remember what I taught you guys! Work together! If you work together no humans can stop you!"

'YEAAAA'

I waved goodbye before finally leaving the cave. It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the sun the sky was dark blue with a tinge of pink on the horizon. I decided to head to the town from the anime so I could leave a bunch of notes behind to mess with people in the future. According to the Mini-Map it was about 3500 Kilometers away from where I was located, and the garden where the main characters were born was 6000 Kilometers away from my location. It would take me about a day or two for me to reach the town if I ran at my maximum speed of 100km/h without stopping to rest, so I estimated it would take me about a a week to get there while stopping to rest or look around at things I find interesting.

++++++++

I had been traveling for about two days now where I occasionally stopped to explore random abandoned towns and the occasional Klaxosaurs that I ran into when I found something I found extremely interesting. It was a wrecked Franxx robot. I looked around it for a bit and it was clear that the pilots had ejected.

[New Quest added: Find the ejected pilots!

Details: Two Pilots were abandoned and do not have much longer to live and Oxygen is running out! Mini-Map can not locate them. Time limit: 11H, 59M, 50S.

Reward: Franxx Blueprint, Random Mystery Chest (Common - Legendary)]

"Hey Nero, can I put this wrecked Franxx into my inventory?"

[Yes]

I quickly stored the wrecked robot then jumped as high as I could to possibly find the escape pod. After the first few failures to find anything I noticed a glint of light in the corner of my eye at the bottom of a small rocky hill. I ran as fast as I could and noticed the pod was still in one piece. I sighed in relief and began to look around the pod. It clearly hadn't been opened however the doors were broken and couldn't move and the emergency exit was against a rock, making the pilots unable to escape.

I split my tail into 6 parts and tried to move the pod with a little bit of success. Shit I can't get it to move! I started speaking using telepathy to the pilots to let them know I was here to help.

'Can either of you two hear me! Just think back to me and I will be able to receive it! I am trying to help you both right now so let me know the situation inside the cockpit.'

A female voice that sounded very weak responded back 'The situation in here is not good *cough cough* at all... my partner passed away a few days ago due to injuries... Please help me I don't *cough* want to die.'

'Got it I will try and get you out as quick as possible, just please stay calm, for multiple reasons, but just know I am here to help.'

'Ok...'

I ran back a bit and transformed into my Dragon Klaxosaur form and as gently as possible picked up the pod in my mouth and moved it over to to a slightly more open area. As the pod was set down the emergency exit popped open and a small girl with white hair fell out of the pod.

As she stood up her eyes were closed then she bowed before saying, "Thank you for saving...m..e." In the end of her sentence she opened her eyes and came out of her bow, to see me... as a giant dragon. She then passed out and started falling backwards. 'SHIT' I quickly transformed back to my normal form and caught her.

"Of course I'm a fucking idiot and forgot to transform before turning back. Stupid, stupid!"

I put the girl on my back and wrapped my tails around her to keep her safe, then moved over to the pod and stored it after removing the body in it. I slowly started running towards the town by the ocean while gradually increasing my speed to my limit. I pushed myself to run as fast as possible pushing past my limits to reach the town.

Five hours passed in a blink of an eye and I managed to get to the town so I started to look around for a place to stay the night. After a bit of searching I found a small house in better condition than most of the others in the town and decided to stay there for the night. I set the girl down on the bed before going to search the house a bit more. I found some paper and I asked Nero to exchange a bit of scrap wood into a pencil for me and decided to write a note for the girl before heading to sleep myself.

[Emergency Quest Complete!]

+++++++++

(POV Pistil 144 AKA Shiro)

My code name is 144, however the rest of my squad called me Shiro because of my white hair and red eyes. My day was pretty normal before a Klaxosaur showed up and we had to quickly get to our Franxx. Our squad was doing well until one of the Klaxosaurs came up from below us. Our formation fell apart and we had to regroup or retreat. My partner 730 decided he would stay behind to let the others escape without any input from me. I don't want to die. Our compatibility quickly fell and we started getting hit by more and more Klaxosaurs. eventually we ended up ejecting from our Franxx but we couldn't have gotten stuck in a worse spot. I was fine however 730 was not, he seemed to have landed wrong and died.

I was stuck in the pod for 3 days with very little rations and oxygen left before I felt the pod move. I started panicking thinking it was the Klaxosaurs coming to finish us off. I do not want to die. I heard a voice tell me it was here to help in my head. I must have not been thinking straight at the time since either I was going crazy or it wasn't a human out side the pod. As soon as the pod was free I moved to get out as fast as possible. I do not want to be stuck in there any longer. When I got out the first thing I saw before passing out was a massive Klaxosaur different than I have ever seen before looking down at me. The last thing I heard before I passed out was that same voice from inside my head swear loudly. I guess I am going to die now. Sorry, and goodbye.

I'm not dead? I opened my eyes to see I was put into a bed. Was this just a dream? No this doesn't look like any of the rooms in the boardinghouse. On the desk next to the bed there was a small paper with writing on it, is this a note for me?

[Sorry for being an idiot and not transforming back. I ran to the closest abandoned town and found a place for us to stay. Sorry for being an idiot and forgetting I was transformed. If you need anything I will help you with it when I wake up. I am in the room next door. Again sorry for being an idiot.

P.S. Theres some food I left for you on the counter in the kitchen.

From: The Massive Idiot sleeping in the room next to you]

I smiled slightly at the note. Maybe I won't die today?

This series is posted on webnovel, and updates faster there, go check it out if you want to read ahead.

Discord here: https://discord.gg/ytX8BmRbUa

21