1 Month In (Ch) 3
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up to the ring of the morning. 1 Month has past. We get 1 hour before the Doors open to go to class. So I study for class using the time 

——- 

Im no longer 186. rather  Im called 152 now. 384 Kids died Since I first got here . Each time a person dies we fill there falling number.I’ve fallen 34 numbers below my original number. Which means 34 Kids died I front of me. My room mate 187 survived the month. He’s now number 153. He’s still helps others in ways he can. While he’s bad at Fitness.he excels in academics.

Every week there’s at least a new kid coming to our floor. They come from the upper floors . Surviving their floor going to a lower floor. 

The top floors are always the new comers. Cause the survivors always fill the fallen numbers. And new comers start at the top floors filling in the numbers that are unused. Having 100 floors and 100 kids in each floor means their at least 10,000 Numbered or 10,000 of us. If the top floors start at 100 . That would mean the lower number you go the lower floor you go. 

Being at number 10,000 would me your new and if you on the lower numbers means your  Survivor and experienced. 

Since they noticed the way the Floors worked they set it to the lower your floor the harder your studies get and the harder your fitness/combat gets 

Getting harder the longer you survive , Until you reach the bottom floor, Im on floor number 2 which means I’m 1 floor off the bottom and the hardiest  

But Having excelled on all of my classes I survived. My number kept going lower and lower. 

——-

Studying for class. Being With 153. I asked him if he wants to have a name. He Happily replayed with . That he wanted me to call him Seth. I found it Weird that he wanted to be called a Normal name but I didn’t question it much.

*153 will now be called Seth* 

 after studying for some time. We go to class . The work was Tiresome  and if we didn’t do good we would get punished at night by peace officers. Coming into your room at night every couple days to Beat the person that has the bad marks in class.

The first time for us, Was because of Seth. I remember waking up to the lights come on and peace officer’s barging in. They held me down on my bed and I watched Seth get brutally beaten by 2 peace officers while I got held down. I tried helping him . But trying to push them off me held to no avail. After they left I helped Seth with his wounds in the dark. Till he was fine to get back to bed. It seemed that if Seth didn’t get any better at fitness he would get beaten to death. Afterwards I helped him as much as I could in fitness class. 

On the weekends we get to roam free. Going to the library, Training in the gym, learning how to use weapons in the combat room. Since we didn’t learn proper hand to hand combat  and Firearm practice for the next 2 years I always trained at the combat room. It was a competitive land scape, Showing who was the best and what their were best at . They had leader boards for who killed the most targets and who killed fastest for each weapon and fire arm. The leader boards showed their number and their floor. The lower floors dominated the leader boards.

———

Wiping off the sweat off my face. I look At my Opponent. his right arm tiring out. Only using your dominant arm to swing in fight meant you couldn’t use your non-dominant arm after you Dominant arm got tired. While I toking note of this. I always use both arms to swing. always switching in each blow. Clearing my head i move up, Then Aim my right leg for his chest. He use’s his tired arm to block my attack. Not protecting much he gets kicked off the mat ending the match.

(Seth) Great job Isaac, You won the match

*I told Seth to call me Issac. (He kept asking for what name I wanted)

(Me) He isn’t properly trained

*I Respond*

Walking of the mat. Letting Seth vs his opponent. I look at the leader board. Showing the top 100 I placed at 73rd place with the stats of 28 wins and 5 lost. on the most wins leader board for the hand to hand combat 

Looking at Seth vs his Opponent . He keeps losing his footing in the fight and he’s not trying to block the other guys hits. After losing his match he collapse on the mat from exhaustion. I help him get up. While waking to a bench 

*I Say*

(Me) you need to spare more I’ll spare with you tomorrow. You need to work on your footing and learn how to block and evade their hits. To be honest Seth. your a punching bag 

(Issac) you could have just left off the last part 

(Me) I’m sorry. But It’s true Seth 

Sitting down Seth on the bench, I do the same. While he’s Regaining his breath I wait and look at other peoples fights

While Sitting down resting, A new Floorer Sits next to us, 

(New Floorer) Everyone’s so good here. They Doge hits so fast and they keep fighting, till they drop

* He has a Surprised expression on his face*

 (Me) I’m guessing your new here. You were on floor number 3 before right?

(New Floorer) Well no actually I got here last week?

*Seth buds in*

(Seth) Wait what!! your new here and your on floor number 2 !!!

(New Floorer) What do you guys mean floor number 2?

*Seeing that he’s Confused I try explaining a little bit* 

(Me) Well your supposed to go to floor number 100. Where the new comers are

*Seth now, In a worried state*

(Seth) We have to get you to the upper floors quick. You not going to last long down here on the lower numbers! We can ask one of the guards to bring you to the upper floors

*Feeling that it’s useless I try to tell Seth my thoughts on it*

(Me) No Seth we can do that. They won’t listen. They never do.

(Seth) we got to try Isaac. He’s not ready for this floor

*The new floorer looks at us, with a worried expression, while we argue about, if we should help him or not*

(New floorer)  what do you mean. I don’t understand 

(Me) Seth I’m not going to help him. If he dies for not doing good on his classes their’s nothing we can do

Looking at the new comer/New floorer. He’s looking at us with a Confused expression, but at the same time scared for what’s to come. 

Fed up arguing with Seth I get up off the bench and leave Seth to deal with the problem, Leaving to go to the library to read 

——

*The next day*

 for the last day of the weekend, Me and Seth were meant to spare, to help him get better at hand to hand combat,But he instead he helped the new comer with classes, trying to help him with work he had to do.

Seeing that he didn’t want to spare I went on with trying to get better at hand to hand combat in the combat room, Versing other’s 

The day went on like normal me winning most of my matches, Always rematch-ing the guys I lost trying to improve my Faults 

1