ARC I: CHAPTER 3
99 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ARC 1: The Corrupted Villain


CHAPTER 3

__________________

Unedited

He suddenly felt bad for this little villain, sigh. Shaking his head to remove that sad memory he move his gaze to a certain small memory which has a thumbnail of a man's face.

The man in the picture is the first person he saw after arriving in this world. The one who fell.

Remembering that man he suddenly felt unwell. Shaking his head to remove that image in his head he ordered the system to show the memory. 

Jonathan is the childhood friend of Rhys. Ever since they were kids, Rhys would always follow where Jonathan go. If Jonathan transferred school he would also.

They always spent their time together if the two of them are not busy. At age 18, Rhys feelings towards Jonathan change, he would get angry everytime the person talk about the pretty girls on their room.

Then, suddenly he realize that he actually fell in love with his best friend, and it was a man. His friend is one hundred percent straight and can't be bent. This person even had a lot of girlfriends before. Even though he was still on grade 7 he(Jonathan) was already telling girls how he like them.

Haris, is the first one who was able to discover the feelings of Rhys towards Jonathan. Having an enmity on his half brother, of course he would always be the first one to see what is the changes of the person he hates. 

He started to look at why, who, and how, did Rhys change for. Until he discovered the existence of Jonathan. Since he had just arrive on the Garcia's Mansion, he doesn't have a lot of information about the family, if he searched on internet he would only see how this family want the public see. Either about business or about they so called "perfect family".

Haris was describe by the author as a cold remorseless villain. Once he hated someone, he would hate them until his death.

And the people he hated was the Garcia family, but mostly his father. Since his father cared at his half-brother he can start with him. And since Rhys cared for Jonathan, he was a good starting point.

He first started to oppose Jonathan, he would always find people to ruin the day of Jonathan or bully him, but the man didn't even have a problem on handling the people he sent. This people would even come back to him shivering, saying that, they can't do it cause Jonathan was scary.

Since violence can't be done, he once again started to think of new plans. Brainstorming alone for his new plan, he suddenly remembered the book he read once before. It was "How the School Heartthrob Fell in love with me", the story starts how the female lead fell in love at first sight, then she started to argue with the male lead, next she started to express her feelings towards the other, until the male lead respond to her feelings and then they live happily ever after.

Haris doesn't care about the "happily every after" he only focus about how the female lead made the man fell in love. Thinking about how Rhys felt on Jonathan he thought, "Isn't it more unbearable to have the person you like love the person you hate? He he"

He didn't even think that the story he read was a BG story and not a BL story.

Nonetheless, he started to go against Jonathan openly, where the man go, he would be there. It was like Jonathan had spent more time with him than Rhys. He was like a tail or a shadow who would follow him everywhere just to find a chance to show himself.

Jonathan wasn't bothered by the weird person that was always following him, that would come out from his hiding spot just to say random words to him, maybe for the purpose of angering him.

Then, one day the boy didn't followed and tried to anger him, which made him wonder why. 

At Haris part, according to the plot he read on the book, he should suddenly stop appearing on the other, to make the other miss his presence then confess after, but the book didn't mention how long he should make the other miss him, so on the second day he once again followed Jonathan.

Then after seeing him, he waited for a few seconds at his hidding spot then he jump right in front of Jonathan and then shouted, "I like you! So dont look at other girls but just me! I am more prettier than them- ah wait!-- Handsome!!!"

Following the script from the book is really not good. Haris thought at that time.

....

The author forgot to write on their description of Haris, that he was also a foolish boy.

Jonathan laugh at the silly person infront of him. Since the boy is smaller than him, he put his hand on his knees and look at the boy, then he ask, "Really, should we date?" 

"What?" Haris was daze. This person is not following the script, according to the book Jonathan should say, "But I don't" then he would answer, "Oh! Then I will make you like me!", then the male lead walk away not bothered by what the girl said. Should he skip that part?

"Well you said you like me, then of course we should date" Jonathan continued

At Haris mind he thought, "This man skip another page! What to do? he hasn't memorize that part of the script!"

"Wait!" the host suddenly pause the memory, then ask the system, "Isn't Jonathan straight? How come he was natural about it?" 

[Jonathan died, so no need to be bothered by this part]

So....so cold....

The host then once again watch the memory.

"Alright then! Lets date! From now on don't come close to that bastard Rhys!" Haris said proudly with chest up.

Jonathan frowned, "Why? His my friend! I can't do that..."

"His a bad person so don't approach him anymore!" 

Jonathan suddenly laugh, "No his not, come-on let me introduce you to him"

Then he pulled Haris to the direction where he (Jonathan) and Rhys always hang out.

There, Rhys was sitting there waiting on the bench. Noticing Jonathan he stand up with a smile, ready to confess his feelings, but his smile stiffened when he saw the person he hated.

Jonathan laughingly approached his direction and said, "Hey! Meet my 'Pretty' Boyfriend, his name is Haris"

Wasn't able to update last week because of midterm exam, and lots of activities piled up hahahaha I "might" update two chapy this week.

Anyway can you please click that heart button? It motivates me a lot...chosss

5