Chapter 8: Girls vs. Slimes!
5.8k 15 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[While you were ‘supervising’ your harem of one, you have gained: 117 Gold!]

“Kyra, this isn’t how you’re supposed to play the game! You can let me stay up front and tank damage because I’m invincible, you know!”

“It’s okay, Mistress! All I need is your love and—Sliiiiiime!”

The pitch-black slime splattered all over her chest. Within seconds, Kyra turned into a squirming and gasping mess below me.

On second thought…

“Right, good thinking Kyra. You’re doing a great job tanking them!”

I whipped the dark goo sliming all over her until it burst into a shower of light.

[+39 Gold]

“Oh thank you, Mistress! I just… need a second…”

[Area 9 Barrier strength: 6/10]

[Enemy: Shadow Slime Lv 9, HP: 0/211 (respawning), DMG: dangerously slimy]

[Enemy skills: Shadowhop, Sliiiiiime!]

We had finally reached the biggest forest clearing yet—and nearly the last one. I offered to help out with the slime slaying from the start, but Kyra wanted to show off or something. At this point in the early game, she was ‘better equipped’ for damage dealing; Lucie’s offensive power was just getting started. Plus, I wanted to confirm a few more things for myself.

[Kyra: Level 6, HP: 476/600, DPS: 60]

Lucie’s heroines had their damage output displayed as an average per second. That seemed to fit perfectly for Kyra. When she only focused on offense, she appeared to stab or slash with her dagger at most once every second, as far as I could tell. Whether that was because of her programming as an NPC or her habits and training as a real girl in this world, well… that much was anyone’s guess at the moment.

[Lucie: Level 5, LP: 100/100, DMG: 5]

My damage got shown as ‘DMG’ instead; that was how much hurt each lash with my whip could inflict. In the game, Lucie’s damage dealt per second could practically keep going up as fast as the player could click. Now that I thought about it, that basically worked out the same for me now. It might have been a lot easier to click with my mouse before, but it was way more satisfying to actually swing Lucie’s whip for real!

The enemies here were a bit similar. They didn’t all have a fixed attack speed, and their average ‘damage per second’ could vary for all kinds of reasons. Apparently, Kyra could sometimes even dodge their attacks, at least when she wasn’t distracted trying to impress me. To make up for that, enemies often had some kind of skill that could do nasty things like—

“Sliiiiiime!” Kyra screamed.

Yeah, like that…

WHIP! SNAP! SPLAT!

[+39 Gold]

[Barrier strength: 5/10]

“Oh thank you, I just—!”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said while helping her stand back up.

As I watched her spin around to ready an attack at the next slime, I couldn’t help considering something. I might not have been able to control how fast she struck, but I was pretty sure there was some way to speed her up.

“I’m sorry Kyra, I want to test something real quick.” With a flick of my wrist, my whip delivered an encouraging ‘pat’ to her ass.

“Nnnnnnh~!”

[Achievement unlocked: Sadist. Oh, you bad naughty angel, you!]

[Hidden skill acquired: Pain to Pleasure! Lucie’s whip damage will be converted to pleasure for her girls!]

Kyra shuddered on the spot. She reached a hand to rub her inner thigh. “Mistress, more please! I need to feel more of your hard loving~!”

Welp, it appears that had the opposite effect…

The newly respawned shadow slime wiggled back and forth on the ground. In a second, it would be lunging to give its own hard, slimy ‘loving’ to Kyra.

“Hey, over here!” I shouted, scoring two quick lashes on it with my whip.

[Enemy HP: 201/211]

The slime wiggled even faster before springing straight up. When it came back down, it vanished from sight.

Instinctively, I lunged away to the side. I looked back to find the slime soaring through the air right where I had been standing—a surprise attack that missed.

My body landed hard on the ground below. A moment later, I realized the forest floor had its own surprise attack for my dress…

“A-Are you alright?!” Kyra cried.

“Of course! Just focus on cutting that one down!”

As I stood up, I started brushing off the dirt that got on me. Now that we had gotten so close to the boss of this region, the slimes here were getting much faster. The ones in this Area even had a short-range teleport skill—and a lot more HP. Now that I thought about it…

“Even if I can’t lose health points, my damage is kinda low right now.”

[New player tip: Your damage is kinda low right now! Did you know that—]

“Yeah, thanks for the reminder,” I said with a sigh. “And I think I might mean it this time.”

[Aww, I knew you’d come around! ^_^ ]

“Okay, don’t get full of yourself…”

My current plan had been to spend all the gold Kyra earned for me to keep leveling her up. That way she would get stronger, help earn more gold even faster, and so forth until I summoned the next heroine and…

No, I have to take this one step at a time!

Lucie’s Level Ups didn’t give as much raw power as Kyra’s right now, but they were a lot cheaper to buy from the system.

[Lucie: Level 5, LP: 99/100, DMG: 5] [Total Gold: 275]

[Cost to next level: 14 Gold] [Next upgrade available at: Level 10]

[Cost to summon next heroine: 500 Gold]

I might as well get that upgrade for now. After a few taps on my virtual interface, another window popped up.

[Spend 83 Gold to advance to Level 10?]

“Yes.”

[-83 Gold, +5 Levels for Lucie] [Total Gold: 192]

[Heck, it’s about time; you finally reached Level 10! DMG +5]

[New upgrade available for 100 Gold: “Harder and Faster!”]

“That’s…! Yes! Yes, this is it!”

[+39 Gold]

[Barrier strength: 4/10]

Kyra whirled around to face me after her latest kill. “Mistress, what is it?” she asked, brushing her pink hair out of her eyes.

Hehehe… you’ll see!

[-100 Gold] [Total Gold: 131]

[You have acquired a new combat skill!]

[“Harder and Faster!”: Lucie shouts and cracks her Whip of Domination in the air, unleashing a titillating sonic boom. The sound excites all heroines in range, multiplying their attack damage and speed by 150% each for 30 seconds! Cooldown: 10 minutes.]

Every heroine from the game that I remembered could unlock her first ‘combat skill’ at Level 10. Lucie’s was just what I had been looking for!

My heart beat a little faster. Suddenly, my hand felt like it had a new kind of muscle memory to snap my whip even harder than before.

“Alright, Kyra!” I shouted. “Show me what you can do!”

The moment she heard my whip shattering the sound barrier, her whole body seemed to vibrate with energy.

“Yes, leave it to me~!”

[Active heroine DPS: 60, Buffed DPS: 135] [Kyra’s Buffed attack damage: 90, Buffed attack speed: .67 seconds per attack]

Kyra lunged to drive her dagger into the slime.

[Enemy HP: 121/211]

Her dark gooey foe pressed itself against the ground, ready to pounce.

[Enemy HP: 31/211]

It leapt through the air at Kyra, impaling itself on her dagger.

[+39 Gold]

The slime… it didn’t even get to attack! She could slice them apart in three hits, just barely in time before they could do any damage to her!

“That’s pretty damn good,” I muttered to myself, “at least while the buff lasts. It took her no less than four seconds to slay them before, but with her boosted stats, she can tear them apart in just two seconds!”

[+39 Gold]

“It takes some time for the slimes to respawn, maybe another couple seconds or so. Kyra also seems to be doing a lot of ‘overkill’ damage to them right now, so—”

[Lucie, just what are you muttering about? Smut Clicker is not math homework!! ( `ε´ ) ]

“Ugh, don’t you start telling me how to play the game!”

[+39 Gold]

This whole time, Kyra had been wearing a very wide grin while she did battle with slimes. Ever since I had used my skill, her grin became a little wider—and the new look in her eyes made me shiver. Still…

[+39 Gold]

“You are doing so well, Kyra,” I said with my own satisfied smile. “You deserve a little reward.”

[Kyra: Level 6, HP: 424/600, DPS: 60] [Cost to next level: 149 Gold] [Total Gold: 287]

I tapped at my virtual interface a few more times.

[Kyra reached Level 7! +100 Max HP, +10 DPS] [Cost to next level: 159 Gold] [Total Gold: 138]

“Thank you Mistress, I love you~!”

[Active heroine DPS: 70, Buffed DPS: 157.5]

We hardly noticed the clearing’s barrier to Area 10 dissolving away. I joined her with some attacks of my own, and the two of us lost ourselves in the heat of wreaking slimy carnage. As my skill’s effect began wearing off, I realized that this might be the last opportunity we had like this—fighting side by side, just the two of us, before…

Well, I would think about a way to safely ‘introduce’ her to my next summoned heroine soon.

[“Harder and Faster!” Cooldown remaining: 9 minutes, 30 seconds] [Total Gold: 294]

“Kyra, it is time. Our greatest challenge yet awaits us.” I motioned her to join me before heading down the opened path.

She scurried next to me, now with an expression that looked less confident than before. When we had gotten a safe distance away from the slime, she tugged at my dress.

“What is it?” I asked.

All of a sudden, Kyra surprised me with a hug. She wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my shoulder.

I felt her heavy breaths landing on my chest. My heart beat faster again. It took me a moment before I gently returned her embrace.

As excited as I had been to expand my harem a minute ago, when she did things like this… I didn’t know what to think anymore!

Eventually, she spoke up. “Ahead of us… Mistress, will we face the source of these slimes? One of the demon queen’s generals?”

Almost every word sent another hot breath down my dress, tickling my breasts. “H-Huh? Oh, yes. Probably.”

I collected myself with a few deep breaths of my own. Then, I pulled her in a little closer, running my fingers through her soft pink hair.

“There’s no guarantee we will succeed on our first try,” I said. “Still, we must investigate for ourselves. When you’re ready… be prepared for anything!”

 

Spoiler

[*boss music plays*]

“Wait, not yet! Kyra, you are still injured from earlier. We should heal you up—and you know what that means~.”

“Yes, Mistress!!”

[*sexy music plays*]

“Um, what is that sound?”

“Damn pervert system, get out of here!”

[*innocent music plays*]

 


 

[Bonus trivia: How many total slimes have you and Kyra splatted so far?]

[Answer: it’s 226! (142 from Area 1, 70 from Area 2 to Area 8, and 14 in Area 9) ]

“System, who are you talking to?”

[Don’t ask me why I’ve been keeping track~ 😉] 

[collapse]
124