Chapter 1: Smut for Eternity! ♡
11.9k 22 198
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They say that right before you die, you see your whole life flash before your eyes. For a man like me, there was only one thing that mattered…

Welcome to Smut Clicker! Would you like to start a new game?

Yes! Yes, this is it!

The intoxicating rush logging in to a thick stack of auto-farmed gold, the lewdly-shaped trees of the starting forest around me, this juicy pair of tits on my chest I’m groping with my own two hands…

Wait.

No.

No! This can’t be happening! This is a nightmare! I’m… I’m actually…!

“Why the hell am I back at the start of the game?” I shouted up at the sky. “What happened to my goddamn save file?!”

No save data found. Have fun!

“Fuck!”

How did this happen!? I was number one in the world at this game! I held the top position on Smut Clicker’s global leaderboard for years! All my hard-earned progress, all the hours I spent playing every single day, all the money I dumped into buying more in-game currency… They were all gone now, just like that?

Oh, and somehow I actually ended up inside the game—and in the body of a very busty girl, too.

I stared down at the tempting cleavage between the two heavy breasts on my chest. Even though the sensation was completely new, I instantly recognized the dark, revealing dress holding up my bust.

I couldn’t help it; I just had to feel myself up one more time. When my hands cupped their targets, I heard the sound of a girl gasping with pleasure.

Is that really what I sound like now? Wait, I know that voice!

That wasn’t all. With the distinct lack of manhood I felt in the tight panties gripping my crotch—and the black feathers of the formerly-angelic wings I saw attached to my back—I had a pretty good idea whose body this was… but I wanted to make sure anyway.

“Uh, status?” I called out, still a little surprised by my new feminine voice.

A VR-like screen filled with information materialized at the edge of my vision.

[Name: Lucie, the Fallen Angel] [Age: XXX]

[Current Location: Area 0]

[Level: 1, HP: ∞, DMG: 1]

[Cost to next level: 10 gold]

[Skills: Goddess System, Whip of Domination, Divine Aegis, Eternal Lustenance, Corruption Stage I]

I gulped. There was no doubt about it now: I really was Lucie, the main anti-heroine of Smut Clicker. She had always been my favorite waifu in the game, but now I was actually in her sexy body…? Even though Lucie was supposed to be an ancient archangel, she didn’t look a day over twenty!

As much as I wanted to strip down and ‘explore,’ the reality of my situation made me shudder. I would have to try and figure this out later. For now, it looked like I even had all of Lucie’s starting skills. At least, I thought so. My head felt all kinds of fuzzy at the moment.

After a little while, the info screen faded away like virtual wisps of smoke. I checked out my surroundings: a clear blue sky above, a grassy forest path below, tree trunks shaped like dryads with plump assets stuck in naughty poses all around me…

Damn, I used to love this part of Smut Clicker’s world.

In the game’s lore, this would have been the moment when Lucie first descended to this mortal world. All of Lewdarra had been threatened by a certain demon queen, and the archangel Lucie wanted to intervene and put a stop to the demon queen’s rampage.

The stubborn Goddess disagreed. There was supposed to be a heroine training to defeat her, and it was simply the natural order to let the human champion do her thing. After all, getting the forces of heaven involved would only bring disaster to the mortal realm… or something…

Lucie didn’t buy it. She was certain the Goddess was just afraid that Lucie would grow too powerful after defeating the demon queen and take over the high heavens. She probably would have, too, since Lucie instantly declared the Goddess incompetent and attacked.

The two clashed in epic combat, Lucie stole some godly powers for herself, and then she got the hell out of heaven—but not before getting cursed by a very pissed off Goddess.

Long story short, it was all pretty much a load of bullshit to explain why Lucie started at Level 1 in-game with overpowered skills. The game’s opening cutscene hardly showed any of that lore. Even as the top player, I knew most people just played Smut Clicker because they were hooked on the insanely addictive gameplay. Or they simply wanted to enjoy some nice ‘happy time’ while admiring the top-tier computer-generated sex scene artwork.

Hey, I don’t judge; we’ve all been there.

On that note, there might be a new kind of ‘fun’ for me to look forward to in this world. For whatever reason I was here, maybe this was just another way to play my favorite game!

When I took my first steps forward on the forest path ahead, my long brunette hair danced over my shoulders behind me. My two dark wings tugged at my back, swaying from side to side. I reached out to muscles I never had before and gave my fallen angel wings a good flap. As satisfying as that felt, flight wasn’t an option at the moment, but the game had been the same way. It wasn’t long after that I realized my heavy breasts were also bouncing up and down in my dress with every step.

Okay, this is going to take some getting used to…

Holding my boobs with one arm, I continued onward until I entered a clearing with a thick barrier of solid slime walling off the path ahead. Another screen of information briefly materialized into view.

[You have reached Area 1, Region 1: Morning Wood] [Barrier strength: 10/10]

[Enemy: Green Slime Lv 1, HP: 5/5, DMG: weaksauce]

[Enemy skill: Sliiiime!]

A small blob of green slime began oozing up through the forest floor. When its whole gelatinous ‘body’ had formed on the surface, it began hopping in my direction.

“The first enemy in the game!” I said. “Always a damn slime. Actually, it’s kind of cute seeing them up close like this. I might feel just a little bad whipping this one to pieces.”

Lucie’s stolen powers from the Goddess—now my powers—were mostly represented by her unique skills and not her stats. Thanks to the Goddess’ curse, Lucie still had to start at Level 1… but then again, who didn’t?

“Okay how does this work? System, are you actually going to make me say it? …Fine, have it your way. Whip of Domination!”

A girl’s voice that sounded like something out of an automated phone system narrated the skill’s info popup.

[Whip of Domination: Lucie can manifest her power into a menacing weapon that reflects her (totally sane) personality! Base damage scales directly with her Level.]

A long, thick coil of living shadow coalesced into my hand. Ohh, I always loved this badass whip! I could stare at it all day—if not for this slime…

And is it just me, or is the system a little sassier than I remember?

Undeterred by my new weapon, the slime hopped toward me until it sat within striking distance. It wobbled in place for a moment before jumping at my shins, bouncing off to no effect.

I hardly felt a thing! Actually, it might have left a little slime on my black thigh-high tights…

[New player tip: since you just started, let me explain why you didn’t take any damage from that!]

“What did you just…? I’m not a newb! I’m literally the number one—”

[Divine Aegis: A (definitely not gamebreaking) godlike power stolen from the Goddess, Lucie passively projects (un)holy energy that renders her immune to damage from mortal creatures. But that’s okay; it’s not the attacks from hostile monsters that she really needs to worry about! ;) ]

Ugh… It’s been a long time since I first played from the beginning of Smut Clicker, but I’m pretty sure the system wasn’t like this.

“Come on, Lucie was designed to be unkillable,” I said with a sigh. “You can call it plot armor if you want; it was a hundred percent intentional by the devs. Trust me, I would know.”

The slime in front of me wiggled back and forth like it was deciding its next move. Then, it pressed itself flat against the ground.

I loosened my hand around my whip. “Look, even a pathetic slime can tell I’m invincible. It’s not like there’s anything it can do anyw—WAIT!”

All at once, the slime launched itself up at me. It leapt through the air and splattered across my breasts, instantly covering half my body in sticky goo.

“Sliiiime!” I shouted. “Oh God this never happened in the game! The hell is, I don’t, what even—just get off!”

My whole body shook and trembled at the overwhelming sensation oozing across my skin. I tried grabbing at the layer of green slime and tearing it off, but it was no use.

This goddamn slime is trying to slime my whole body…! Wait, the whip!

I started lashing out with my only weapon. After a few wild swings, the whip curled around my side and landed a solid smack on my ass.

“Ahhh~n♡!”

[Achievement unlocked: Pro Gamer Move! +5 Gold]

“What the—fuck you too, system! Oh shit, now there’s something wet in my panties! Just—get—off—you—fucking—slime!”

With no other option, I frantically bashed my whip into the slime that was sliming all over my chest. After five hits that felt like fifty, the slime finally burst into a shower of sparkly light.

[+1 Gold]

[Barrier strength: 9/10]

Panting heavily for breath, I regained my composure and started readjusting my dress. Miraculously, all the gooey slime had evaporated from my skin after finishing that damn thing off.

But for some reason, my panties were still kind of wet…

[Good job, Lucie! The first one is always the hardest!]

“You are so not helping right now!”

Another slime began oozing up from the dirt ahead of me.

“Alright, no more screwing around. I’ll show you why I’m the main character!”

I gripped the shadowy whip in my hand a little tighter before snapping it at the newly spawned slime.

The whip hit the gelatinous blob with a satisfying crack. Specks of green goo scattered in every direction from the impact.

[Enemy HP: 4/5]

Ohh, I get to actually crack Lucie’s whip for real now! I could get used to this! It’s nothing like clicking with my mouse on PC to make her swing!

The slime violently jiggled and bounced with every next lash of my whip. After a few more hits, it burst into another tiny lightshow and vanished.

[+1 Gold]

[Barrier strength: 8/10]

“That’s more like it!” I cheered. “I haven’t even summoned the first heroine yet and this still feels incredible! You see that, system? I’m invincible because this world was made for me!”

[That’s right, Lucie. You are 100% immortal here. If your heart desires it, you can even massacre Level 1 slimes for eternity!]

A chill ran down my spine.

“Hold up… ‘eternity?’ Uh, this is really the same game I played?”

[Didn’t you know? Smut Clicker is the #1 incremental game in the universe! All the numbers scale exponentially upward forever and ever. The fun never ends, because the game literally has no ending!]

Oh, shit. Oh, shit.

Smut Clicker never had a final boss. That wasn’t the point of the game; there was no endpoint. The whole reason I played all those years was just to make my score go up—the same as everyone else.

There was no ending, no exit, no escape… and since I now had immortality, there was no death. That meant I was effectively trapped here, in this weird game world, with this crazy system… forever.

“FUCK!”

 

Spoiler

[Your total gold: 7]

[Your total angst: Yikes!]

“FUUUUU—!”

[collapse]
*cackles* And so it begins~. Thanks for checking out Smut Clicker! Yes, this parody smut LitRPG was heavily inspired by incremental/clicker games that I used to play too much. I’m going to try incorporating some of the game mechanics for this genre in a (hopefully) fun and interesting way, even for people who have never played a game like Clicker Heroes before. And of course there will be plenty of wild, weird and smutty GL stuff along the way with many opportunities for lewd suggestions. We’ll see how it goes ;)

Oh, and don’t forget to smut click that heart if you enjoyed! ❤️

198