Chapter 2: Smut for… Eternity?
8.6k 21 189
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SPLAT!

[+1 Gold]

GUSH!

[+1 Gold]

SPLURCH!

[+1 Gold]

It almost felt cathartic just sitting here, whipping away at respawning slimes. It was the beginning of my endless slaughter… of an endless wave of enemies…

Forever.

At the edge of the forest clearing, I had found a decently flat rock to sit on. My ass cheeks still kind of hurt from earlier, and this rock made for a shitty chair, but I had bigger problems at the moment.

[New player tip: your first Level Up is now available! Since you just reached 10—]

“Yeah, thanks system-chan,” I sighed. “You can take it easy and turn off the newb tips.”

[*audible sigh* Purchase Level Up for 10 gold?]

A new button lit up on the interface of my heads-up display. I tapped at the virtual button hovering in midair to confirm.

[Yes.]

A column of dark light exploded outward from me, and I felt my heart beat a little faster.

[Look at you, you’re Level 2! DMG +1]

Another slime rose up from the ground and came hopping toward me. Thanks to my upgraded damage, I could whip these measly 5 HP monsters to slimy pieces in just three strikes now.

[+1 Gold]

“Okay, that’s a little better… How about a general status update?” I asked the system.

[Name: Lucie, the Fallen Angel]

[Current Location: Area 1] [Barrier strength: 4/10]

[Level: 2, LP: 99/100, DMG: 2]

[Cost to next level: 11 gold] [Next upgrade available at: Level 10]

[Cost to summon next heroine: 100 gold]

[Skills: Goddess System, Whip of Domination, Divine Aegis, Eternal Lustenance, Corruption Stage I]

LP…? Oh, that’s right! While I whip away at these slimes, I need to make sure all my skills are still what I remember.

“Can you give me a rundown on the other three skills I didn’t check earlier, starting with Eternal Lustenance?”

[Oh, so now you want the newbie tips…]

“Wh-What was that?!”

[Just your imagination, Lucie! I live to serve ;) ]

…!

[Eternal Lustenance: A (partially corrupted) divine power, Lucie no longer has to eat, drink, or sleep! This skill passively consumes Lust Points (LP) to sustain her indefinitely, and it also applies to every heroine Lucie summons to join her party! Yes, that means you never have to stop playing to take bathroom breaks, either! Isn’t that nice?]

Well, that was about what I expected… If I was going to be stuck in this game world forever, it would be nice not having to worry about finding food. That said, if this was anything like the Smut Clicker I had played, there would be only one way to restore LP:

Smut.

The thought made me shiver. To survive in this world, I would have to get a lot more intimate with my new female body…

After four more slimes splatted apart into more gold, the forest clearing’s giant slimy barrier started dissolving away.

[New player tip—]

“Yes, I know. I can start farming higher level slimes that give more gold in Area 2, but it’s only two gold each. They also have more than double the HP of these, so… it’s not really worth it right now. Besides, I want to check my skills first, and it is pretty satisfying to farm trash mobs like this. How about you do ‘Goddess System’ next?”

I could have sworn I heard an excited giggle.

[Goddess System: The ultimate power that Lucie stole from the Goddess! This defining skill lets Lucie automatically turn the demon queen’s slain monsters into gold based on their Level. That gold can be used to purchase Level Ups, summon new heroines, and buy upgrades!]

“So it’s just like the—”

[But wait, there’s more! The Goddess System can provide all kinds of helpful information if you ask, just like you’re reading and hearing right now! Don’t be shy~. I can even turn gold into new equipment, but just for you… I can always freely repair your clothes when if they ever get horribly defiled in combat! It’s okay, Lucie; I’m totally not mad about you betraying the Goddess! ;) ]

Oh, shit… So that’s what this is really about? But I’m not even the ‘real’ Lucie who did that anyway!

I knew that this system was supposed to somehow be related to Lucie’s story, but the game didn’t have anything like this! I definitely didn’t remember this snarky system, and I played the hell out of the PC and mobile versions of Smut Clicker! Then again, my head still felt kind of foggy. Did they update the tutorial since I first started years ago, or was this sassy system some kind of new mod?

The playerbase used to have an inside joke that Smut Clicker was made by the devil. Maybe there was actually some truth to that after all…

After I whipped apart enough slimes to get 11 gold, my interface updated with the next available Level Up. With another tap, another dark beam of level-up light came bursting outward.

[Go, Lucie! You’re Level 3! DMG +1]

“Okay, can we just do the normal system messages normally from now on?”

[(╥﹏╥)]

“Don’t make crying faces at me! …Ugh, fine. You can do your thing every once in a while.”

[*happy system noises*]

Anyways… Being able to slaughter these slimes in just two hits struck me with a familiar rush of satisfaction. I almost forgot about my eternal predicament getting stuck here—and I saved the worst skill for last.

“I know I’m going to regret asking, but go ahead and give me the rundown on ‘Corruption’ now.”

Another playful, disembodied giggle reached my ears.

[Corruption: This skill represents the manifestation of Lucie’s curse from the Goddess! Gasp! Corruption will gradually deprave evolve Lucie into increasingly wicked forms over time. Eventually, she’ll become the most mindlessly perverted succubus in existence, and there’s no available cure in this whole world! Isn’t that exciting?]

…Fuck.

[Corruption Stage I: Fallen Angel. A ‘pure’ archangel no more, Lucie’s wings have been tainted with dark feathers now that her inner profanity has awoken. Oh, and she gets a lot hornier now, too!

Fallen Angel ‘evolution’ bonuses: Lucie’s horniness will increase up to 690% based on how much LP she is missing, and she recovers 10 LP every time she cums!]

Corruption was the one skill I really, really wished wasn’t the same as I remembered.

Surprisingly, getting stuck here for eternity with this crazy system wouldn’t even be the biggest threat to my sanity. At this point in the game’s beginning, there was no way to prevent or remove Corruption. It was a core game mechanic I used to love, but not like this!

I was in a race against time; reaching maximum Corruption would basically be a ‘game over’ right now. Was it… four or five total stages? Regardless, the only real way to deal with Corruption was by resetting it back to ‘Stage I,’ and to do that…

Huh? Damn it, the further ahead in the game I think, the foggier my head gets! I don’t remember how!

“System, tell me the way to reset Corruption.”

[I’m sorry, Lucie. I can’t do that.]

“…Um, what? Why not?”

[You’ll just have to play the game and find out yourself~! ^_^ ]

Ugh. I hated to admit it, but creepiness aside, she did have a point. Telling me wouldn’t really help me get there any faster. No matter what, I had to keep going and find the ‘reset button’ on this curse before it was too late… and I didn’t have to do it alone.

It’s harem time!

At 25 total gold, I was able to advance from Level 3 to 5. I could have saved up to summon my first heroine, but the damage boost would get me to 100 gold a lot faster. Plus, being able to one-shot these slimes with my whip was far more satisfying than before… and far less painful for my well-endowed chest.

I found myself having to hold the top of my dress in place with one arm while I whipped with my other. Lucie’s big, juicy breasts always had delicious ‘bounce physics’ whenever she attacked in-game… but why did they have to bounce around this much for real?!

A hundred slimes, I just need to whip a hundred more of these damn things until my summoned waifus can start doing it for me…!

[Rejoice, Lucie! You finally acquired 100 gold, and your first pervert heroine is available! Would you like to summon Kyra, the Troubled Traveler?]

Wait, did she almost say ‘pervert?’

 

Spoiler

[*notices your stat bulge* OwO What’s this? You reached Level 5!]

“God damn it, I will uninstall you one of these days!”

[Suggestion: did you mean, ‘Goddess damn it’?]

*SCREAMS*

[collapse]
189