Chapter 11: How does a Foxy get more Tails? ♡♡
5.8k 21 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Vixy has a new upgrade available for 5000 Gold: Second Tail!]

The fox girl in question knelt before me with big, pleading eyes. The system wasn’t supposed to be able to create new appendages like this, but earlier… it didn’t sound like she had been joking about making it happen.

I gulped while tapping at my virtual interface. The moment of truth was here.

[-5000 Gold] [New upgrade unlocked for Vixy!]

[Second Tail: By her powers divine, the Goddess System creates a brand new fox tail for Vixy. Once she becomes a two-tailed Faux Spirit, Vixy will acquire a new combat skill!]

“It’s done!” I said. “But…”

Vixy’s fox tail had started wagging like crazy in anticipation. As we both glanced behind her to check, our spirits sank at the sight of only one tail. Just when despair was about to set in, I noticed something fluffy materializing in my hand.

My heart skipped a beat. It looked and felt like a long fox tail with the same silvery color and silky texture as Vixy’s own fur. On one end, the tail narrowed to a fluffy tip that matched hers. On the other end, there was some kind of metal attachment with a flat base that led to a tiny shaft, ending with a bigger cone-shaped bit like a…

Oh. Oh. Ohhhhhhh! So THAT'S how she gets more tails!

Vixy’s whole body shook with excitement. “T-T-T-Tail!” she gasped. “That’s, um, you there! I need that—mm!”

I pressed a finger to her lips. “Let’s start over from the beginning,” I said with a smile. “My name is Lucie, but if you submit to me as your Mistress, my power can make your every wish come true. I’ll help you get all the tails that your heart desires~.”

She blushed. “M-M… Mistress?”

I patted her head between both fox ears. “That’s a good foxy.”

“But my tail! How, and where…!”

Oh. Of course she wouldn’t recognize a tail butt plug. Well, I can help her take care of that, too!

Slowly, I traced a finger down her robe-covered waist and behind her hips. “This will go… in here.” I gently rubbed a hand around her tender butt cheeks.

She quivered at my touch. Her tail wagged faster again.

“Do you still want this?” I asked.

Whether she understood the implication or not, all inhibitions vanished with her rekindled passion that burned brighter than ever. “Yes, I want it! No, I need it! I’ll do anything! I mean, not like anything anything, but if it’s a thing I can do then—mmm!”

This time, I pressed the tip of the plug to her lips. “Then you’ll have to show your mistress how much you want this. Get it all dripping wet with your cute foxy tongue.”

Vixy didn’t waste a second. She started licking it all over, ravaging the butt plug with her tongue as if she were devouring an ice cream cone. When I poked the tip into her lips, she put the whole thing in her mouth. The fox girl sucked on it hard with wet slurping noises.

By the time she pulled away panting for breath, the whole plug was dripping and shining with a thick coat of her saliva.

“That was very good,” I said with a gentle rub of her shoulder. “Now, just get on your hands and knees and pull your skirt up for me.”

As I got into position behind her, Vixy lifted the bottom of her robes, giving me a full view of the flawless skin on her gorgeous legs and round butt… plus a little more.

“Hmm? No panties? Oh, what a naughty foxy you are~.”

Her cheeks turned a brighter shade of red. “Th-That’s, um, they’re kinda hard to wear with my tail you know, and I…”

“Yes, that was good thinking. Panties would just get in the way of your destiny now.”

When I gave her rear another rub, her tail sped up even more and wagged hard against my chest. I felt my breasts squish and bounce with every fluffy impact. After grabbing her tail to hold it steady, her body started wiggling instead.

“M-Mistress, hurry!” she begged me. “I need it now!”

I clicked my tongue. “You’ll have to learn to be patient,” I whispered. “It’s dangerous to rush with these things~.”

Slowly, I poked the butt plug’s soaked tip into the tender pink between her cheeks. The moment it started going in, I pulled it away. Back and forth like that, I teased her rear fox hole until she started making soft moaning noises.

“I’m s-sorry, Mistress!” she said with a whimper. “I’ll… I’ll be patient!”

“Very good. Now, you’ll feel a bit of pressure…”

I could feel her whole body vibrating even faster, but I held my hand steady. Gently, I guided the end of her new tail inside. Its hard width opened her up before sliding across her tender flesh, still wet and slick with her saliva.

Vixy moaned louder than ever. She looked back at me with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. “Ah, hah… oh, it’s… it feels so

“One last push!”

“HIIIIH~♡!”

As the last of the plug squished all the way inside, her eyes rolled up in her head. The overwhelming pleasure nearly sent her crashing to the ground—until I caught her. Vixy melted into my arms, trembling and gasping with hot breaths on my neck.

“Now you are a beautiful foxy with two tails,” I whispered in her ear.

It took her a minute to regain her breath—and her senses. “Ohhh… Oh Mistress, I’m so happy! It feels too good!”

Vixy started quivering up and down. She knelt closer and rubbed all over me, grinding her wet lower lips on my thigh.

“Greedy foxy. Horny foxy. Is this a little too much for you~?” As I gave her new tail a gentle tug, my hand felt the plug stretching her from the inside out.

“AAAAH~!” she gasped. “N-No, I was just…!”

Playing with her like this was almost too fun. Then again, I knew what it was like getting unbearably aroused. “Well then, do you want your mistress to help you cum?”

Vixy bit her lip, nodding.

Her hot affection all over my body had started making me even more horny, if that familiar wetness around my crotch was what I thought. I found myself pulling the top of my dress down and letting my heavy breasts hang free.

“Show me those lovely titties,” I said, rubbing her shoulders.

Vixy’s robes had a sash tied around her waist with a ribbon, but she could lower her own top to expose her chest. She rushed to bare her own breasts to me—smaller than mine, yet with cute pink nipples that were already hard and ready.

I couldn’t resist giving each nipple a quick kiss, making her moan again. After I hugged her body tight against mine and felt my big breasts squishing into hers, I moaned with her.

“Since you like this so much, I’ll join you.” I pulled my sopping panties to the side before mounting my pussy right over her own thigh. “Now let’s reach paradise together.”

As we started grinding on each other, I brought my mouth to hers. Our tongues met with one wet kiss after another. We began slowly at first, speeding up with every moment of passion. Even our stiff nipples kissed with each hot rub back and forth. One minute melted into the next until I lost track of time.

“Mmm… Mistress, I’m so close! I’m so happy I could die! I—”

We both sped up until we moaned together, “Ahhhhhh!”

Endless waves of ecstasy crashed over me as our bodies crashed to the grass below. I lay quivering and sweating and gasping all over with that beautiful foxy held in my arms…

My foxy.

After my senses slowly drifted back to me, I realized I was running my fingers through her light silky hair. Vixy’s butt wiggled so hard that both of her fluffy tails were wagging behind her.

“What are we ever going to do with you~?” I whispered playfully. “If you went this crazy today, how are you going to get all nine tails?”

“I-I… I can do it! Mistress, I can do anything with you! I’ll do whatever it takes!”

“That’s a good foxy.” I gave her butt another squeeze. “And with my power, you won’t have to eat. That means you can always keep every new tail I give you~.”

She melted into my arms all over again, burying her head in my breasts.

“Yes, Mistress…♡”

Vixy joined your party harem!

 

Spoiler

[Vixy acquired a new skill: Faux Fire Ball!]

[Ahem… Lucie, is there anything you would like to say~?]

“I-It’s not like I’m super happy that you actually made our wish come true, or anything…!”

[*smug system noises*]

[collapse]
106