Chapter 13: Girls vs. The Queen, Round 2! ♡
5.6k 26 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Boss: Tenebra I, Queen of Slimes] [HP: 2975/2975] [DMG: psychological]

[Boss perk: Vitality Boost] [Ultimate skill: Slime Time!]

 

The last time we went up against the slime queen, we didn’t stand a chance.

This time would be different.

[10]

“Vixy, do your—”

“FIRE BALL!”1[Vixy summons a giant flaming projectile and directs it toward her (very unfortunate) enemy. The fire ball explodes in a wide radius, causing all affected targets to receive 50% increased damage from all sources for 10 seconds, and Vixy instantly deals 2080 (2 * tails * DPS) damage to them! Cooldown: 3 minutes.]

Vixy’s hands lit up while she raised them in the air. Then… the impossible happened.

A flaming meteor fell out of the sky. It slammed into the boss and exploded with a wave of scorching fire. The blast tore a giant chunk of burning slime out of the queen’s midsection, sending her gelatinous torso crashing to the ground in a heap of molten goo.

[-3120 HP!]

Oh my God… For a fake fox spirit, even her magic is kind of fake—but in a totally badass way!

[Boss HP: 0/2975]

“Nooooo!” the slime queen wailed. “I’m meeeeltiiiiiiiiiiiing!”

She raised a giant slimy arm toward us, but it was no use. Her whole ignited mass of slime quickly evaporated, leaving nothing behind but a ring of charred grass below.

That meant… Vixy actually just one-shot the boss on her own! I didn’t even have to use my own combat skill to buff her!

[+1220 Gold]

“Yeaaah~!” the fox girl cheered while jumping up and down. “Did you see that? I told you I could do anything with you! Right? Right?!”

“Incredible. That was—wait a minute.” I whispered under my breath again, “System, earlier I thought her skill said that it would do way less damage than that. Why doesn’t it include the fifty percent increase?”

[Don’t ask me, Lucie! I’m not the one who designed it that way! (>﹏<) ]

“Then, who did?”

[…]

I waited for an answer that never came. It wasn’t long until my attention was drawn elsewhere, though.

My eyes scanned where the boss disappeared to find that there was something left behind after all—a kind of glowing, heart-shaped slimy object hovered in midair. When I stepped closer and reached out to it, whatever it was shot toward my chest and got absorbed inside me.

[New perk acquired: Heart of Slime! Lucie’s damage is permanently increased by 100%!]

[New skill acquired: Teleport Lv 1 – After a short duration spent focusing, Lucie can teleport herself to any previously cleared Boss Area! (Unable to be used in combat.) ]

And now it was my turn to cheer. “Alright, that’s more like it!”

[Achievement unlocked: Death to the Queen I! New heroines are available for summoning, and Region 1 is now open for exploration!]

Huh? Exploration? I vaguely remembered the other boss clear rewards, but that one was definitely new.

When I took a quick look around, many trees at the forest’s distant edge began… changing. Their leafy green and earthen brown colors faded to translucent slime before they melted away into gooey puddles, vanishing for good.

Fake slime trees aside, Area 10’s giant slimy barrier had also dissolved away, revealing the path toward what looked like the jungle ahead. I took a deep breath. This all felt like a lot to take in at once, but I would have enough time to sort through this later.

For now, we all just needed a moment to take a little breather and savor our victory. Me, and Vixy, and Kyra…

Oh no.

Slowly, I turned to face her. My whole body shivered from the haunting way Kyra was staring at me. She wore a look of absolute despair on her face, a heartbroken expression that made me imagine a girl who just wasted her whole paycheck on a gacha game and never once got that prized waifu she had been pulling for.

I hardly even realized at first when she started mumbling something. “…That, she, her…! Mistress, why is that fox higher level than me?!”

Wait, what? She could actually see that!? Shit, I couldn’t tell her that I spent all the gold she farmed for me just to summon and upgrade my new fox girl… and we really didn’t get to do that ‘fight together’ thing either since Vixy took all the credit for the kill!

“Uh, look Kyra. You remember what happened when we faced the queen last time. We just needed a little help for this. Here!” I tapped at my interface to buy her as many Level Ups as possible.

[-2340 Gold] [Total Gold: 144]

[Kyra reached Level 18! +1000 Max HP, +100 DPS]

[Kyra has a new upgrade available for 1000 Gold! Unfortunately, you can’t afford it right now. :( ]

She rushed to throw her arms around me. “Oh Mistress, no one loves you like I do! We don’t need that pervert!”

“Hmph!” Vixy huffed, crossing her arms. “That’s no way to address a legendary fox spirit!”

Kyra whipped out her dagger and stared the fox girl down. “You’re not worthy to serve my Mistress!”

“Your Mistress?” Vixy held up a hand and set it on fire.

Ah shit, here we go again…

I was about to tell Kyra that even now she wouldn’t stand a chance in combat against Vixy—nevermind that Smut Clicker wasn’t supposed to be a ‘player vs. player’ game like that—when something else caught my attention.

The lake’s surface near the shore began to bubble violently. A single slime burst out of the water… then another, and another. Within seconds, I saw a whole group of about ten slimes all of a different color hopping toward us.

 

[Enemy: Horde of Slimes Lv 10, HP: 2975/2975, DMG: vengefully slimy]

[Enemy perks: Split Health Pool, Slime in Numbers] [Ultimate skill: For the Queen!]

 

They started joining together with rippling tendrils of slime before a window with another timer popped up on my virtual interface.

[10]

“Vixy!” I shouted. “It’s ‘Fire Ball’ time!”

“Wha…?” She whipped her head around where I was facing before stepping back. “I-I… I can’t!”

“Why not?”

“It’s not ready yet!”

[Faux Fire Ball Cooldown remaining: 1 minute 56 seconds]

Well, fuck.

[5]

“Everyone, ATTACK!”

[4]

Kyra leapt to stab into one slime.

[3]

Vixy hurled a bolt of flame at another.

[2]

I unleashed a flurry of lashes with my whip at a third.

[1!]

Three slimes splattered apart from the combined assault.

[Enemy HP: 2083/2975]

Damn, this horde is even harder to kill than their queen!

All at once, the remaining slimes merged themselves together to form a giant mass of bulging, writhing goo.

“New plan: RUN!”

With a running start and a couple good flaps of my dark wings, I managed to escape the barrage of slimy tentacles that thing sent shooting toward us.

The other two weren’t so lucky.

I looked back to see Kyra and Vixy lifted up off the ground by countless coils of thick slime. They both wriggled and gasped under the lewd slime oozing all over their bodies.

“Mistress, save yourself~!” Kyra moaned.

“Why me?!” Vixy cried. “AHH, they’re pulling on my tails!”

I stopped. Somehow, it was strangely satisfying to watch my girls getting violated by all those slimy tentacles… and then a different pang of emotion struck me.

Between their indecently pleasured faces and their lewd cries of, “SLIIIIIME!”, I felt like I was missing out on something. An inexplicable heated desire flared up in my body. For some reason, I found myself reaching with one hand to grab my breasts while rubbing my panties with my other.

I wasn’t sure what was happening to me, and I didn’t care. Those two would probably get freed soon enough anyway, but all of a sudden, I had a much better idea.

“Hey, you missed me!” I shouted while whipping at the giant mass of slime.

A pair of tentactles came thrusting toward me. Within seconds, each slimy coil had wrapped around my torso and legs, lifting me in the air.

But it wasn’t enough.

“Is that all you can do?” I lashed out again and again. Each new strike on the monster made it detach another tentacle from my girls, directing it toward me instead. I didn’t let up until every last one of its tentacles had coiled around me, and the overwhelming sensation of constricting goo made my whole body tremble.

Solid slime gripped me hard over my breasts, under them, around each leg, between them… I couldn’t help gasping at the stimulation sliming all over me.

Countless tentacles thrust into my dress from above and below, coiling slime over my flesh until they found my tits. My clothes stretched and bulged until the mass of slimy tentacles underneath made my dress burst open, exposing myself. They wrapped and squeezed around my heavy breasts tighter and tighter—but my divine protection made me feel no pain, only pleasure.

I felt a tentacle finding its way under my panties before it started oozing across my lower lips, making me gasp in ecstasy. It wasn’t long until I heard myself moaning harder than ever when the moment of my pleasure came.

Ohhh, I love this game…♡!

 

End of Arc 1: A Titillating Tutorial

 

[Total Gold: 144] [Maximum heroine DPS (unbuffed): 700]

~~1~~

[Name: Lucie, the Fallen Angel]

[Level: 10, Max LP: 100, DMG: 20]

[Cost to next Level: 20 Gold] [Next upgrade available at: Level 25]

[Skills: Goddess System, Whip of Domination, Divine Aegis, Eternal Lustenance, Corruption Stage I, Restorative Climax, Lewding is Life, Teleport Lv 1] [Combat Skill: “Harder and Faster!”] [Hidden Skill: Pain to Pleasure]

[Perk: Heart of Slime]

~~2~~

[Name: Kyra, the Troubled Traveler]

[Level: 18, Max HP: 1800, DPS: 180]

[Cost to next Level: 332 Gold] [Next upgrade available at: Level 10]

[Skills: (none unlocked)]

~~3~~

[Name: Vixy, the Two-Tailed Faux Spirit]

[Level: 10, Max HP: 4000, DPS: 520]

[Cost to next Level: 974 Gold] [Next upgrade available at: Level 25]

[Skills: Faux Fire Ball]

~~Statistics~~

[Total Achievements unlocked: 5]

[Total heroine Level Ups purchased: 35]

[Total enemies slain by all heroines: 560]

[Total amount of Gold acquired: 15,603]

[Total orgasms: increasing by the minute ;) ]

 
Ko-fi Club: SomeAspid, Indream

Patrons ❤️: Ace, Indream, AnimeFreak1982

Thanks for reading 'Arc 1' of Smut Clicker!

Top waifu(s)?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
85