Dande’s gang.
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come on, Manu. Why do we need to do this?." Why this shit ass brother is being so insistent on this?

"Stop nagging, Ani. Because we have a lot of servants on the house, but you will travel the world one day, right? Do you know how to cook? How to clean? How to build a house? No, because servants do that. So we need to get some servants for you now."

I just stop and look at my brother. He is much older than me, sometimes he is mean, but mostly he is a good brother. But I never imagined he understood me so much. Since the day I come to this world, I could feel something in the air. It was not magic like in my first life, but was there. Later I heard the story of cultivators and I just knew it. I would be one.

I just shut my mouth and kept on walking. Soon we are on the front gate, and a big group of 30 or so children are there, around 11 or 12 years old.

"Dad has let you choose 10 kid to be your underlings. So pick some good guys and just one or 2 girls." Manu says.

All of these kids are 5° or so children, for commoners after the 4° is hard to point the child to a promising future, even more on a city. So when the parent heard about the lord hiring children to be trained, a bunch of show up, the ones that are here are pre-selected by the house staff.

I step forward. Honestly, the process was kinda random. I just choose 8 boys and 2 girls that seam strong and smart. Everyone else leaved the place. From now on, these kids are mine.

"Alright guys, we are 10 so, I'm going to divide you in 3 groups, 1 of four and 2 of three. Every day, one group will train with me, the other 2 will rest or train servant skills. Every night, I will teach you how to read and write."

All the children are gasping. They will have training and learn how to write? Their parents simply cannot believe. The girls even more, since cultivation for woman is unheard of.

Ani dint care, if they want to serve him they need to keep up.

.

.

.

For the next 6 years they followed his lead. All of them being able to reach the first gate of cultivation by the last year. The group even got a nickname, Dande's gang.

0