Lucas, Alice and Ana
9k 12 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 WHAT THE FUCK? 

----------

I HAVE BECOME A BABY? HOW SO? WHY IS THIS HARDER TO ACCEPT THAN ME GOING TO HEAVEN? WHO WAS CRUEL ENOUGH TO DO THIS TO ME?

As I tried to voice all my complaints to this world and to the possible cruel person who did this to me, once again all that came out were 'waah waah' sounds, which only served to once again realize that I have been reincarnated into a different world. world than my previous one. And how do I know it's different, you ask yourself? Well, again instinctively, I cannot explain this feeling, it is as if I know and don't know at the same time. Yes, very strange.

Turning to the lady who was holding me, she started to lower me down and turn me around, and so I could see what is behind me that I couldn't see before. It turned out to be a beautiful woman who appeared to be around...25 to 30 years old,maybe? She was looking at me lovingly as if I were something incomparably precious with her goddess-like face,her long white hair that came halfway down the bed,beautiful blue eyes that at first sight mesmerized me,arched eyebrows,a small nose and thin pink lips,and as you can imagine she also had fox ears on her head,along with 3 tails that were partially hidden by her long lush hair. At first sight I was totally captivated by her appearance, and also felt something like an inexplicable closeness to this woman. She and my mother... Although I am happy to have such a beautiful mother, I still can't accept that I became a baby, so my feelings conflict, half being this inexplicable closeness and the other being guilt. Yes,you saw right,the guilt. Because for me to occupy, I guess, this body, the previous owner, let's say, who would be this woman's son, would probably have to... die. I understand that he might have died naturally and after that I occupied this body, but that doesn't change the fact that I occupied the body of this woman's son and that I am not her real son. This leaves me with a strange taste in my mouth.

While I was having all this internal conflict and monologue,the lady who was holding me passed me to my mother after cleaning me from the blood. I decided that internally I will call her that,since I don't know her name yet. I confess that my side that feels a closeness to her influenced this,since I could call her a girl,woman,etc.

While the lady was passing me to my mother,I started to look at the rest of the room that I didn't see before.The wall was still white stone,with brown colored wood supporting the ceiling and making the baseboard. My mother was in a relatively luxurious single bed,apparently being of the same wood as the ceiling,a comfortable looking mattress,with light pink curtains surrounding the bed,leaving only one opening on the right side and in front of the bed,which was where I was with the lady carrying me.

The lady then carried me to the side of the bed and passed me to my mother, since it's kind of obvious that she couldn't lean forward too much due to the large size of her belly... Wait,large size of her belly? But I've already been born, shouldn't I be smaller? Hey, sometimes I felt something hitting me when I was inside... Do I have a twin brother or sister? That makes sense, given the situation.

And despite all this monologue, not much time has passed since I was born, something around 1 minute I think, since I lost my sense of time staying inside that belly.

----------

"Oh,it's a boy,and he looks pretty healthy with how much he's crying,little Ana. And he seems to be very curious,he hasn't stopped looking everywhere since he came out. And his name, have you decided yet?

Said the lady as she passed me to my mother,but wait,how did I understand what she said? Haah,just ignore it,if I try on why every strange thing is happening I will really fry my brain.

"Ufufu,yes,he is quite talkative and curious,no? I'm glad he seems healthy. I've decided on his name too. It will be Lucas, Lucas Sorey.

So my name is Lucas huh, not bad.

"A good name. Get some rest now, we still have to take the second child. Just a little more and it will be over."

"Un."

----------

'So I really do have a twin brother or sister hein,that lessens my guilt a bit,since mom is fortunately going to have a child really her own.'

'Despite that,that side that feels close with her is still struggling with the guilt side. AHHH THIS IS KILLING ME,IT'S LIKE TWO PERSONALITIES FIGHTING EACH OTHER EVERY SECOND INSIDE ME! MY MIND CAN'T BE AT PEACE LIKE THIS! IF IT GOES ON LIKE THIS, I WOULD RATHER GO BACK TO THE TIME WHEN I WAS INSIDE THE WOMB, SINCE THERE AT LEAST MY MIND WAS MORE AT PEACE THAN NOW!'

While I was going through my identity crisis, I saw the lady who delivered the baby coming back with a crib and putting it next to my mother's bed, so she picked me up and put me in it. I think she is going to deliver the second baby now. So many strange things are happening that I am not even surprised anymore when I see an old woman who seems to have one foot in the grave already lifting a cradle by herself. Haah, my sanity is going away.

----------

"Let's start getting the second baby out,little Ana. It wouldn't be healthy if he stayed there any longer."

"Huuf,haah. Right."

"That's it,breathe in and out,you can grab something to squeeze if the pain is too intense."

"It's okay, I think I can handle it this time."

"Ok then,hold on tight,you can start pushing on 3. 1... 2... 3... Go!"

"Ugh,that... hurts a lot!"

"Come on, don't stop now, you're halfway through! Come on, just a little more! It's out! It's a girl!"

"Waah waah"

"Huuf haah,huuf haah. I'm happy,they were finally born."

Said my mother while having a tired expression and sweat all over her body. Just seeing this,I can tell that giving birth to twins doesn't seem to be an easy task.

And as for my little sister, she has white hair just like my mother, the only difference being that it is short, because she has just been born. Stopping to look, she also has two little ears on top of her head and a little tail that won't stop wagging on her back. She looked curiously around the room, and unlike me she didn't cry much, so her gaze stopped on me, and when it did, I felt the same thing I felt when I saw my mother, an inexplicable closeness between us. Then she smiled at me and looked around the room again,and when she finally saw our mother she started screaming and stretching her arms out to her. But since she had blood all over her,she had to be cleaned up before my mother could take her. When you threw water on her, she seemed to pout? But how is that possible, she's not a newborn baby? Or was it just an involuntary reflex? But that doesn't change the fact that she looks cute.

"A little girl, she seems very curious, but she is quiet unlike her brother. You have a pair of adorable twins now, little Ana. And what will this little one's name be?"

"She will be Alice, Alice Sorey. And yes, they are really adorable hehe.

Said my mother as she took Alice and me in her arms and looked at us fondly.

----------

So her name is Alice. From now on I'm going to live with them. Maybe, just maybe, it won't be so bad...

99