Ch 7 – Talk With Legin!
93 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pub was just down the street in the heart of town. Around here there are more player vendors than NPC vendors. Many players realized they could make more money by selling mob drops independently.

Me and Lucarios reached the pub. Even on the first day there were many players sitting down with each other, enjoying a nice meal. That they could taste by the way, that is one of Elysias selling points. Honestly with how much it was hyped up I'm not surprised by the amount of people here.

"Want me to go invisible?" Lucarios asks me.

"Nah. You can come in with me." There's really no need to hide Lucarios. While his clothes were interesting, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say they were just cosmetics dropped from a mob. Also it would be interesting to see Legins reaction.

We enter the Pub and Legin spots us right away. He runs up to the NPC server that was about to greet us, "They're with me." He says with a smile.

The server simply nods and turn to the side so we can pass through the entrance area. We follow Legin to a table near a window.

However when we reach the table it is clear that we are not the only people that Legin invited today. There is about 6 people sitting around a round table, 9 including Lucarios, Legin, and I. I suppose this is why the server simply nodded when Legin interrupted her; Legin had already done this 5 times prior.

The 3 of us go to sit down. Legin speaks to me, "I didn't expect you to bring a friend, do you want another chair for him?"

Lucarios shakes his head, "I can stand."

"Alright." And with that Legin sits down and I do the same. Legin looks at the other 8 people sitting down, "Thank you all for coming today."

A female with red hair and revealing clothing shrugs, "I only came because you said I could get something out of it." 

Legin nods, "Oh you will, I'm offering a long term investment."

A young boy, even younger than me, probably 13 speaks, "Which is?"

Legin smiles, "I'm offering you all a top spot at my guild."

A man with blue hair laughs, "That was all you brought us here for? I might as well leave."

Legin shakes his head, "I have a friend that is a developer at Elysia. And from what he's told me guild's and player made kingdoms are crazy important in this game."

I speak up, "Player made kingdoms? What do you mean?"

Legin responds, "Outside of this town, there are no more towns and cities that are a part of the base game. Instead, there are plots of land that players can claim. On these plots of land, they can build their own kingdoms through some sort of builder, I don't really know the specifics on that."

The same kid speaks up, "So there's no quests or NPCs outside of this town?"

Legin smiles, "No, this is actually one of the coolest parts of the game. The NPCs will spawn within your kingdom within buildings that you have created. And if your plots become big enough, there can even be mobs that spawn on it. And from what i have heard, dungeons are most commonly found on plots."

The man with blue hair asks the next question, "You say 'big enough', are these plots different sizes?"

Legin responds, "No. You can have many plots. You can do this by either simply claiming many plots, or, you can invade other plots, and if you win over them, you will absorb all the plots they own."

The woman with red hair is interested now, "So why haven't we seen any of these 'plots'."

Legin smiles, "Well that's the thing, the devs are going to unlock the barrier currently surrounding the starter town tomorrow at around this time.”

Everyone nods, but Legin isn’t finished, “And that’s where my connection in the devs comes in. My friend is willing to let us out of the barriers right now.”

A man in all black who has been primarily silent up to this point spoke up, “So if we join your guild, we’ll get a head start.”

Legin smiles, “Precisely Fanatri. When everyone gets let out of this town, we can already have a couple plots started with town on.”

The woman speaks again, “Why stop at just a couple? We can theoretically gain hundreds of plots in that time.”

Legin shakes his head, “Because my friend isn’t entirely a sellout, he’s is limiting me to only 3 plots. Anyway, that’s my whole off, join me and we will be set to create an empire. I’ll give you all a couple minutes to think about it and talk to one another.” 

And with that Legin walks off, probably to go to the bathroom.

There is a moment of silence before the man with blue hair speaks up, “Well I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m in.”

A couple others nodded, but some weren’t too sure.

Nate, what do you plan on doing.

I’ve already decided.

Which is?

You’ll see.

Legin returned a minute later. He sat down, “I hope you all have made a decision, let’s go around the table and I’ll ask you what you plan on doing. Starting with you, Dimess.

A tall man with a mustache speaks, “I’ll join you.”

Legin smiles, “Good good! I’m glad to have you join me on our adventure.”

The next two people go and make the same decision as Dimess, they both join Legin. Next it was me, “Gotomel, what do you plan on doing.”

I had already decided the second he started explaining the rules, “I’m afraid I cannot join you.”

His expression does not change, I suppose he expected a couple people to say this, but he does ask me a question, “If you don’t mind me asking, what are you planning to do?”

I smile, “To create my own empire.”

 

 

 

5