Chapter 14 – Her Servants
720 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Ladies, stay together. The forest is a dangerous place, but I can see everything around me. I really should have brought you home in pairs. I feel uncomfortable having you so vulnerable." Aila said as the ladies followed her fearfully.

"Master, is your home really out here?" One of the younger sisters asked.

"It is. I would be home already if it was just me as I can move at a fast pace." She turned her head, held out her hand, palm out, and a gout of flame shot into the forest. They heard a yip, followed by a whine. "It will be worse if you keep trying to circle!" She said in an amplified voice.

"Good puppy. If you behave, I won't turn you into a fur rug."

Except for that slight incident, and the hour it took to get back to her manor, the trip was uneventful.

"It still needs some work, ladies, but this is my home." She gestured to the manor as it appeared. The closer they got to the manor, they realized that it had recently undergone some repairs, and looked quite sturdy, even better then the clan's. The front door was now solid, rather then the rotted mess they expected way out in the forest.

"Come in. There is nothing inside to harm you. I'm still cleaning and repairing, but that takes time." Once inside, she put a bar across the door.

"Master, you're barring us inside?"

"It's to prevent the curious ones from making an attempt to get inside. This door is made of Ironwood, and won't fall easily. We are in the forest, so although the walls won't keep everything out, there isn't anything within a hundred miles that can hurt me." She tapped her chin. "Just a moment. Looks like we are having poultry for supper."

They watched as their master jumped to the top of the walls, walked on a fresh beam, and stood still. A moment later, they shivered as they heard a shriek.

"Razorhawk!" One of the elder sisters said in fear. Not long after, they heard the bird cry out.

"There." Their eyes opened a bit wider as their new master jumped down with a decapitated bird in her hand. She split open the breast, and pulled out the beast core.

"Mm, wind. I haven't had you yet."

 

* * *

 

"Have you even seen anyone able to eat a beast core and survive?" One of the ladies whispered to her sister. She shook her head. "Me either. Just how powerful is our new master?" After she led them deeper inside the manor, Aila turned to face the small group of six.

"Okay, who can cook?" Two of them lifted their hands. Aila pursed her lips. "Alright, you. What is your name?"

"Master, we weren't assigned names, or even allowed them in the clan." She said and watched her new master frown. She was older, around medium height, but some nice physical features. She was undernourished, had wide hips, and large breasts, just like her sister. She had dirty blonde hair, while her sister had a bit darker hair that was more brown then blonde.

"Come here. Sit." She obeyed, and watched as her master held out her hand and touched her skin. "Hm, minor damage to the organs, and bones are brittle due to a lack of milk and cheese. Should eat more fish. Hm, your space is barren, and without elemental essence. You have an affinity to flame elements though."

"Master, we were never allowed to cultivate. These collars prevent us from taking any actions once ordered by a master." The woman under her hand said.

"All my slaves, all orders given by former masters are hereby canceled." Their jaws dropped as she gave that order. "Here." She held out her hand. "Eat this."

"Master, that will kill me." She took it and put it in her mouth anyway, as she could not disobey due to the collar.

"Don't swallow." She put her hand on the collar and it fell off. The woman's lip trembled. "Now, trust me. Swallow that core." The woman closed her eyes, and swallowed it. Her sister watched and started to cry, even though she watched her master survive, she absolutely knew no one else had that ability.

"Oh." The woman who ate the core said in surprise. Aila smiled as the elements were suppressed, and the core pulled into her space.

"Your name is Kaala." Within her space, what the locals called their spiritual sea, an altar appeared. The core she swallowed was embedded within the altar, and now formed the basis for her future cultivation. Kaala began to cry.

"I have a name. I have a name!"

 

* * *

 

"Here." Kaala watched as her sister's collar was removed, and she was given a wind core. A second razorhawk lay on the floor as proof of how she got the core. It apparently didn't like her killing its mate.

The woman swallowed it eagerly, and soon they could see the result. Like her sister, her skin smoothed, and she looked ten years younger. Her brittle hair became lustrous, and bouncy.

"Your name is Shaala." Once she was finished, she looked at them both. "Back there is the storage room. Be careful, as at the back is a stairwell down into the old merchant's reserve stock. I've stored meats, cheese, and some other things. First make supper with what is available. Use that foolish bird."

"But Master, that is a luxury meat!" Kaala said in shock.

"Which means it's good enough to feed those who belong to me." Kaala blushed.

"Okay, Master. Can I use Shaala's help?" Aila nodded, but didn't notice how Shaala's face flushed when her sister said her name. "Come."

"Alright, Kaala."  Aila tilted her head, but chuckled a little.  For some reason, they seemed to be quite happy just to say their new names.

 

* * *

 

"Were you given any training in the clan?" Aila asked the first of the young twin girls. They were around twenty, slender, but mostly starved as well. They needed to put on some weight in order to balance out their frames.

"No, Master. We were...used." She said quietly. Aila put her hand on the middle of her chest.

"Hm. Earth affinity. Not as much poison as those two, but they just got started. Let's purge that with life elements." Her eyes narrowed as her master's element flooded into her body, as it felt quite pleasant, like a warm wind on a chilly day. She murmured as the ever present discomfort faded, and disappeared.

"Now, let's remove this collar. You don't need it anymore." The collar fell off and Aila held out an earth core from a stone bear. She didn't hesitate and swallowed it. Aila smiled and rubbed her head. "Good girl." Immediately, she pierced deep into her consciousness, her spiritual sea, and dragged in the core.

"Your name is Elena." After Aila named her, tears rolled down her cheeks. Aila smiled and rubbed her head again. "Once your sister is healed, and named, I want you to wander throughout the manor, without going outside, and determine if there are any weaknesses in the walls. Don't attempt to fix them yourself. Your ability to use the elements is still weak. I shall teach you properly over time." Elena nodded and sniffed. Her sister sat beside her, so Aila only moved a foot or two.

"Hm. Interesting. Water affinity. Let me heal you first, and I'll go get you a proper core. I really shouldn't have eaten that snake's core yesterday, but I can never stop myself when it's a new one." She healed her body, and whispered in her ear.

"Your name will be Ellie, but I need a proper core for it to stick. Just accompany your sister for now." She sniffed and nodded.

"Yes, Master." On a whim, now that she was free, she leaned in quickly, and kissed Aila on the lips. When she pulled back, she blushed brightly.

"Come on, Ellie." Aila watched them leave, then she turned and looked at the tall sister.

"Come, and sit here." The woman looked at her in a way that confused Aila. "What is on your mind? You have a look in your eyes that I don't recognize." The woman blushed brightly.

"We were forced to have sex with our masters. I'm just wondering if I'll be allowed to choose, like that girl just now." She said quietly.

"From now on, the only ones you are allowed to have sex with are the ones you choose, and if they agree. The only laws I have are that whatever you choose to do, it can not harm yourself, or someone else among our people. And I'm not talking about the ones from Aros. I'm talking about the ones that belong to me. If someone comes here to cause trouble, you have the freedom to fight." Aila said firmly.

"Thank you, Master."

"Sit." She sat in front of her, while Aila put her hand on her chest. Her breasts were massive, so there was little she could touch that would not put her in direct contact with the woman's chest.

"Forgive me for being this bold, but it's how I enter your body to purge the poison, and heal you."

"I understand, Master." Aila nodded, and let her life element move around within the tall woman.

"A lot of damage to your organs, stomach, intestines, heart, and veins. Oh, your poor womb. Alright, let me first purge the poison. This may come out...sorry." The woman gagged, and a bucket was pushed in front of her.

"Let it out. Don't keep it down." She vomited into the bucket a black bile that smelled horrible, and probably tasted worse. "Get her some water. There should be a cup and a container on the kitchen table. Back there." She pointed. She continued to throw up until the bucket was nearly full.

"That was awful! Blech!" Aila picked up the bucket and wrinkled her nose. She carried it out of the manor, and dumped it closer to the town, but far enough away from the path she took, and the manor, that it wouldn't affect anyone. She didn't want to take it into the forest where it might do a lot of damage. She incinerated the pool in order to vent her anger.

Her speed was so great that if anyone had watched, other then her own people, they would have felt an incredible level of fear. No human could move that fast, nor can any spirit beast that they knew of. Once she was back, she put the bucket down in front of her, and put her hand on her chest again.

"I know it was a horrible thing, but there is still just under half the poison left. Please, bare with it."

So much poison that it had to mix with the fluid in her body in order to be purged safely. Aila hated that clan now.

 

* * *

 

"When I named Elena, Ellie, Shaala, and Kaala, their names were imprinted upon their minds." She pursed her lips. She looked at the two tall, but obese women, and sighed sadly.  They were so weak now, they could only sit, or lie down.  There was no strength in their legs at all.

"Master, are they alright?" Elena asked when she and her sister returned.

"They are weakened, and tired. After they purged the poison, all the damage it did began to affect them, as instead of trying to survive, the body now wants to rest. I'll let them rest for a day before I help them with a core. They may not survive the imprint if they don't rest." Elena sat beside her. "What did you find out?"

"The walls seem solid, Master, but there are a few weak points near the foundation. I think water got in and froze a few times over the years. The roof does not exist anywhere." Elena leaned in to her side. "I don't know how I know that's what happened though."

"It's your natural elemental affinity. Now that you can cultivate, you can see things you didn't before." She smiled. "I have the beams, and the planks. I'll set them in place over the next few days. I don't want to be fearful about where you girls sleep until the manor is completely repaired. You'll sleep in my room at night, but we'll also assign a room for each pair of sisters, for privacy when you need it." She patted Elena's head, and saw her blush.

Once again, the girl moved in faster then she expected, and laid her lips on Aila's. Her kiss was warm, and her tongue explored her lips, and mouth.

"Hey!" Elena lifted her lips in surprise as Ellie protested.

"What?" Elena asked her sister. Ellie knelt down.

"I want to kiss Master too!" Aila's lips were once again captured, and her mouth explored.  This was not something Aila expected, as her own body was still uncomfortably slender due to her disease back on Earth.

As she was kissed, and pleasantly enough that she could barely think, she only had one thought.

Her girls were quite naughty now that they were free to choose.

 

34