Chapter 14
948 10 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well, that was unexpected, but it wasn’t your fault, alright?” Fiel said. “So can you stop sulking in that corner and come over here?”

No. I shook my head, refusing to move. I was not sulking. I wasn’t bothered that I damaged their facility and broke their stuff - this place can burn to the ground along with everybody in it for all I care.

No, it was not why I was in this state. There was one, or rather, two big reasons why I - for the sake of my health and sanity, cannot turn around. Figure it out already, you airhead!

“...Oh, are you bothered about that?” She asked.

Yes! Now please go away and leave me alone!

“...But you are a girl now, so it’s all good. Come here.” Fiel said firmly. I then felt my arms being pulled from behind.

NOOOO!!! I screamed inside my heart, trying to the best of my abilities to wiggle from her grasp. STOPPP!!! Let me go!!! I’ll die if you make me do that! Both biologically and socially!!! Unfortunately, I was already in a corner, so my escape options were limited.

But alas, this cursed body was too light and weak, and I was easily lifted up by her. “Alright, into the shower we go.”

×

In all of my life as a first year high school student, the only naked woman I’ve ever seen was my mother - when I was still a baby. Other than that, I grew up as a healthy and innocent boy, never encountering any of those ‘lucky pervert’ incidents. If I was a character in To love-Ru, I would’ve been just a quiet background mob.

Which was why when Fiel pulled me into the bathroom and started stripping, I immediately panicked. The moment I saw her breasts, I promptly turned away at breakneck speed and glued myself to the nearest wall as my face turned red hot. Which was quickly proven to not at all help conveying my concern across.

Furthermore, I had not seen myself without clothes ever since I was turned into a girl - because I was always cleaned when I was unconscious. Thus, there was no way I would be able to take it if I saw 2 naked girls at once, even if one of them was myself.

“AHHH!!! Come on, take it off!” Fiel said in frustration as she pulled on my robe’s hem.

“Hnghhhhhh!!!” Meanwhile, I clenched my teeth, trying my hardest to keep it on me. I did not succeed.

“AAAAHHHHH!!!” I screamed like a maiden as I was stripped bare for the world to see. Well there were only the two of us, but still - that's what I felt like.

“Finally.” Fiel sighed, throwing my clothes into the laundry basket. “Let’s get in the shower quickly so you won’t catch a cold-Ah…” She stopped mid sentence as she saw my body. 

I hurriedly hid my important parts with my arms. But, seeing that she was staring at me blankly, I tilted my head in puzzlement. I looked down at myself, wondering what was there that made her so baffled, but there was nothing out of the ordinary that I could see. Just a bunch of bruises and scars - some still freshly red, covering my body, and a black rose on my back surrounded by pulsing veins from its roots making home in my flesh. 

Unable to figure out the reason for her behaviour, I cleared my throat to get her attention. “A-Ahem.”

“...Oh-uh, never mind.” Breaking from her trance, Fiel shook her head. “Come on, it’s freezing right now.” She took my hand and pulled me into the shower booth.

Dear god, today might be the day I die.

×

“Woah…your hair is really smooth and soft despite being so long. And your skin, too! I’m jealous…”  Fiel said admirably. However, I could barely hear what she said, too busy burying my face in my legs to pay attention.

I sat on the floor, my head covered in foam as Fiel sat on a stool and washed my hair from behind. She was only doing that at first - which wasn’t too bad. Rather, her massaging my scalp actually felt calming, comparable to being treated at a professional spa.

But then she decided to wash my body, too.

Nonononono! I shook my head repeatedly as she produced a sponge and squirted shower cream onto it. Please, anything but that!!! At least let me wash myself!!! I tried to grab the sponge, but she quickly raised it out of my reach. I haven’t mentioned it yet, but this woman was ridiculously tall, to the point where me standing on my toes wasn’t able to reach her hand, even when she was sitting on a stool.

“Do you hate baths that much? Come on, It won’t take long, so can you please bear with it?” She said, troubled by my strong resistance.

Not that god damn it!!! I never said I hated baths! It’s taking one with a woman that I can’t deal with! I screamed inside, both furious at Fiel’s airheadedness, and my inability to shout reasons into her ears.

But then, something terrible happened. Fiel suddenly pulled me toward her, wrapping her left arm around my back and her legs over my thigh. Losing balance, I fell forward - and right into her naked chest. “Now you won’t be able to run away.”

The smell of lilac and moist skin assaulted my nose, and I could clearly feel something soft and bouncy pressing on my cheeks from both sides. 

Smoke started to come out from my head. “Fuahhh…” My healthy young boy’s mind was unable to withstand the stimulation, and I fainted from overheat after making a weird sound.

×

When I woke up, I was in my room and Fiel was gone. I looked down at my body, which was wearing a neatly ironed hospital gown, lingering of fabric softener. Unlike when I was cleaned normally, my skin and hair actually felt smooth and spotless, and I could smell the shampoo and shower cream she always used on me.

I slowly put my hands over my face. Then,  an agonising scream came out of my throat. “Wahwahwahwahwahhhh…”

42