Chapter 2
259 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Hugo ran.

He wasn't sure, but he seemed to see a light. Two rays of light passed through the door where his parents' corpses were. 

He was probably just imagining things from shock, but he didn't have the mind to think it through.

He didn't want to believe that they were gone, he really didn't. He saw the two lights combine, as it passed by him. He turned around and his eyes followed it.

'Over there...'

It was them. He was certain. 

Something in him seems to whisper.

'Follow it'

Subconsciously he ran, even after the light went all the way out of the hospital.

Unknowingly, tears fell from his emerald orbs as he chased after it.

 He felt it.

 That light is where his parents were.

 When it stops, his parents will be there, he was sure of it. 

So he had to follow it, the guilt that his parents died after shielding him in the car crash kept chaining him, that light will be his salvation.

People moved away in order not to be hit by him, even a car almost run into him. Still the boy never stopped. He knew not the dangers around him, he couldn't even see the things around him.

The light was the only thing in his sight. His left leg hurt but he never stopped his tracks, rather, he ran faster.

"Ahh-"

A female voice exclaimed from shock. Suddenly he bumped into something. He fell on his butt as he took in the surroundings. He bumped into a person, who, same as him, also fell.

 He stood up in fright.

"Y-you.."

Han Hugo tried to help the person, only to notice that the light was gone, his head turned left and right, but it was nowhere to be seen.

"Ah-"

He exclaimed, the voice that came out of his mouth was that of a sob, as if finally knowing he had lost something precious.

The light was gone.

His parents were gone.

His head ached from the thought, but his heart felt more pain. He looked ahead, the person he hit seemed to have also felt surprised.

He looked at the figure that blurred every passing second as his vision shifted and his body tilted to the side.

"Young master!!"

Yan Yu had catched up to him, along with a few guards, he screamed and ran. 

He sighed in relief when he caught the child who had fainted.

 

12