Chapter 5
221 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day after, Hugo immediately took action and packed his luggage. Not bothering the servants for assistance, Hugo thought of bringing only a few belongings and purchasing other necessities once he arrive in the country.

Han Suchang promptly arranged for someone at the company's branch in Japan to assist with Hugo's needs.

*knock, knock*

Hugo turned to the door and answered, "Yes..?"

"..Young master, the car's ready."

"I see, I will go down in a moment."

Hugo stood up from his bed, taking note that he would be traveling, he wore some comfortable clothes.

From the bottom to up, he was wearing white shoes, denim jeans, and a simple white t-shirt with a black checkered shirt over it, then he took the black cap he had placed on top of the suitcase and put it on his head.

After wearing the black backpack on one shoulder, he gave one last look at the room where he had been staying since he was born.

Soon, he grabbed the handle of his suitcase, closed the door, and went downstairs.

As he walked through the hallway to the living room, he seemed to see images of his parents.

It was as if they were never gone.

Hugo opened the door to see Han Suchang standing outside.

"..Hugo."

"Grandfather."

"Be careful."

"Yes."

"You need to sleep well and eat plenty, okay?"

"Hmmm"

Han Hugo nodded, he thought that would be it, but his grandfather continued; be careful of this, be mindful of that- a series of nagging went on for a few minutes.

Even after that, Hugo just listened and nodded, he knew it was due to concern and worry for him.

"Lastly...just do what you want."

"...What I want..."

"Yes, and as always don't be too pressured. If ever you feel like not staying there anymore, just tell this grandpa and-"

"Yes, I will."

"If anybody bothers you.."

"Yes, yes I know."

Han Hugo hurriedly hugged his grandfather and patted him on the back. He felt that it would just continue if he doesn't stop him.

Han Suchang also hugged him.

His naughty grandson, who used to run around the mansion calling grandpa, before he knew it, was already as tall as him.

Giving him a last look, he could vaguely see the face of his late son. Hugo, excluding the green eyes that resembled his daughter-in-law- the black hair and overall features was inherited from his son.

Even without the filtered eyes of a loving grandparent, he would confidently say his grandson was handsome, yes, very handsome.

"Then...I will be going."

"Yes...are you sure you don't need me to go to the airport?"

"Yes, I will be fine."

"Good, then be careful...remember to message me once you arrive."

Han Hugo went inside the car, responding, "I will."

The car slowly drove gradually out of sight after it passed through the garden and outside the gate.

Han Suchang looked in the direction they passed through, his eyes filled with distress.

"I'm getting older..."

"You are still fine, master."

Yan Yu responded to his murmur as he looked in the same direction.

8