Chapter 11
205 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Han Hugo looked at the passing buildings as the car was moving forward.

His school was about 30 minutes from his apartment, so Uncle Chen drove him there.

In fact, the black car they were using was Hugo's, but he couldn't drive there himself since he had yet to take a driver's license.

Speaking of driver's license, the motorcycle Hugo asked Uncle Chen to buy was already placed in the underground parking lot in his apartment.

Hugo observed the road all the way to the school and tried to memorize it.

□ □ □

Hugo had the car stop a few meters away from the school gate.

"Should I go with you inside just in case, young master?"

Chen Jing asked when he saw a lot of students walking towards the gate in similar uniform as his young master.

"No, it's fine...I already know where the teachers' office are from the paper you gave last time"

"ah, actually, I was instructed by master to have your adviser guide you, so the teacher might already be waiting by the gate..."

"...I see...Then I'll go alone."

"..yes"

"also, I'll just call you when you'll pick me up after school"

Hugo said as he grabbed one strap of his backpack and opened the door.

He hung his bag on one shoulder as he watched the car leaving, he sighed after.

He didn't know the teacher would be waiting by the gate, he hurried his steps to the gate in case he makes the teacher wait too much.

As Hugo went near the gate, the more crowded it became. Although the crowed made way for him, Hugo sighed inwardly as fe felt stares looking at him.

All of them were wearing the same clothes but Hugo really stood out, it wasn't because of his eye color that were different from the others, nor was it the handsome features on his face, rather, Hugo seem to be oozing a kind of aura that people just couldn't ignore.

Hugo took advantage of others giving way and hurriedly went inside the gate, even as he did that, his face was still calm and his movements wasn't awkward that could be found in some people who just arrived in an unknown place.

"Han Hugo-kun..?"

When he heard his name, Hugo turned to the direction where the sound came from.

A few steps away, Hugo saw a middle aged man wearing formal work clothes. Seeing that he went to him.

"ahh, so I was right!"

The man exclaimed when he saw the face similar to the school papers as Hugo went nearer.

"Good Morning! Han Hugo-kun, right? I am your homeroom teacher, Tachibana Isamu"

The man introduced himself in japanese, he was already informed that the child knew how to speak the language.

"Good Morning, Tachibana-sensei. I am Han Hugo, please take care of me."

Hugo bowed slightly and introduced himself as well to his new homeroom teacher.

"Then, shall we go to the classroom?"

"yes..."

Han Hugo adjusted his bag and followed his sensei inside.

6