Chapter 15 Volume 2 “SUPERHERO” Marvel’s The Avengers Part 1
1.7k 6 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WELCOME ONE WELCOME ALL!! YES IVE COMPLETED THE FIRST VOLUME BUT THIS IS THE SECOND AND THE START OF AVENGERS.

Just to let everyone know, the second volume will cover from Avengers Assemble all the way to Age of Ultron.

I'm tempted to write about everything that I have planned but it won't make sense as an author. Because I want to keep the suspense.

We are now on Avengers, according to the timeline it was May 1st to May 5th but I'm changing it so that it lands on her birthday just as something for the future. Starting the story on the night of the 8th and ending in the afternoon of the 12th.

Some of you have left a few comments and some reviews say this is torture porn. It's not, it's drama and tragedy. But I'm giving a place for Cindy to come forth and get better.

After this she will hit what I call The Breaking Point. A point where she can rise from, the lowest of the low in her life and let me tell you it comes from personal experience. And things get better!

Also I was surprised how no one said anything about Cindy's legal name being Cynthia.

Commonly Cynthia or Lucinda are the longer version of Cindy. And I think Cynthia fits her better. Also Cynthia from Pokemon top tier wife 10/10.

Okay, you people have to understand, the first volume set up the character itself. How she acts, reacts, and how life had been not that great for her. It's when the movies happen that changes are made.

Also I'll explain a bit about the romance, since everyone wants to know. In caps lock CINDY IS NOT GAY, SHE WANTS SOMEONE TO CARE FOR HER. SHE DOESN'T CARE IF ITS MAN OR A WOMAN SHE JUST WANTS SOMEONE TO LOVE HER.

YES SHE WILL BE IN A RELATIONSHIP, BUT EVERYTHING HAS ITS TIME AND PLACE. I KNOW WHO THE REAL ROMANCE IS, BUT I WONT SAY SHIT CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE SLOWBURN AND I WILL ENJOY WRITING IT.

NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!

--------

"So what do you need me for?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Something big is coming and I need you to help me." He sounds serious

"Sure." He walks up to me and proceeds to hug me tightly. I hear a small click as my senses tell me to get away but if I do it I will hurt Clint.

"Don't fight it." He says as I feel a shock of electricity run through my body starting at my neck almost making me pass out. He lets me go as I feel weaker than before but as I'm about to jump away someone stands in my way, he has golden armor as well as green leather on him.

"So you're the spider." His voice is smooth and foreign.

"Yeah, that's me. You know the leather is good but the horned helmet is a bit too much, right?" I say as his strenght is similar to mine as he holds me by the neck. 'He can twist his hand and I'm dead, I surrender as my body can't really fight.

"Humor, amusing." His tone is smooth and foreign. I can't help but see that he's quite handsome. But a headache tears through my thoughts at his mere prescence.  "Oh, look at that, you look weak... how fitting." He pulls out a scepter from behind his back as I get images of the same scepter used to control others, a yellow stone inside the scepter and a robot.  Standing up my legs wobble as I try to stand up. When I get back on my feet the headache grows into a migraine.

"Agh!" I feel something poke my chest right where heart, a pulse travels through my veins as my vision blackens but suddenly.

"Now, you have to see the truth. Human. You're nothing more, than a weapon now." He says as I feel something sweeping through my body. My emotions, everything is sent as if it was secondary. While my head feels so clear, so open. 'Remember.' Is what my head tells me.

"Come on, let us depart." He says as I follow, my head tells me to keep quiet as I obey without an issue. I take a seat on the plane thing, much like everyone else while Clint goes to drive the plane.

"Human, what is your name?"

"Silk." I reply under the mask imediatly as he asks the question.

"Odd name, but very well. What are your abilities? Barton said you have powers."

"I can stick to walls, shoot web from my fingers, lift around ten tons over my head and dodge preemptively at anything that my senses detect as dangerous. Also I can heal light injuries and my body is always in perfect condition."

"Hmm, you will most definitely be useful to me." For some reason those words made me feel happy. "Lower your mask, show me your face." I obey, but as I do it he just looks at me as if I'm nothing more than an inferior being.

"Cover it again, you look like a child." He says as he turns to the window. "Soon, this world will be mine, my rightful place as king." I stay silent as the effort and pain make it to my head that I'm tired.

"Sir."

"Please, master or king is fine."

"My King, I need food and sleep. I've been living in poor conditions. For eight months and my powers need food to work properly. For now may I sleep?" I ask awaiting his order as he nods, I obey reclining myself back into my seat. I begin to doze off as my head clears I feel free, being under his orders is so calming.

"So you're finally here. It's been almost 2 years of waiting." Turning towards the void that this endless white space is nerve wracking but comfortable at the same time.

"Over here." My gaze turns towards the origin which is a girl in a white dress with old blood stains in the back and sides, her dark long hair pulls my attention as her bangs hide her eyes, nose and mouth. Behind her stands a man he looks around his mid twenties, dresses in a white button up shirt, a red tie a grey blazer and grey pants with black shoes.

"Umm? Hi?"

"So you finally came here." The man said in a monotone voice.

"Where is here?"

"Our head. Your head." The girl says as the white canvas is slowly filled with blue and black, followed by stars and soon after. The sky looks as if the galaxy was standing in front of me. On the ground luscious green grass goes into the horizon as I'm standing in a wooden porch. The girl takes my hand as well and pulls me down the stairs leaving the old concrete house with wooden deck and descending the into the grass field.

As we took a few more steps we're standing in a hill, the girl let's go of my hand and we walk forward to a small clearing where there is stump of a cut tree in the middle with a piece of cloth covering it. Surrounding it are three smaller tree stumps that seem that they can be used as chairs. The cloth looks old and worn out, while the tree stumps look newly cut and stylized.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Turning to the sky I notice a few things that I couldn't before, the sky is broken, with pieces in complete darkness that looks endless and wrong. Entire sections of the sky and even the horizon and ground look like a cracked mirror.

"Why is it broken?"

"That is what you did to yourself. To us."  The girl answers as the man just takes a seat and is looking at the horizon.

"You don't remember, do you? HA! The mind sure is powerful." The man says, his tone is serious and almost bored.

"Remember what?"

"Your previous life." He turns around as his eyes are blue and glowing, his pupils have white spots.

"My previous what?"

"The images, the headaches." The girl says taking a seat as well as behind her bangs a blue glow comes from where her eyes should be. But they're dimmer.

"No, those images! I made them up. I invented them so that I could get through the bad days. Those..."

"Is that so? Then why the headaches? Do you not remember parts of it? Didn't you use to complain about being a different gender? Didn't you used to say things about things you were not able to know about?"

"I don't remember... Those headaches, they show me... I don't know; images? When the headache ends I forget why it happened. They're just things I made up when I was in the box. Something to cope with the loneliness."

"Well, you're not wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"Since we can manifest ourselves thanks to the stone's power we can talk for now." He said as he took a seat, followed by the girl and I followed.

"Your mind felt broken. But now, it manifested here in a semi physical state." Looking once over the horizon and sky reassured his argument.

"Those images of swimming, riding a bike, driving, working. Or even those images of this world that are parallel to entertainment. Happened."

"But I got confused in those times of darkness. Making it a way to cope, but memories are hard to make out if they're real or not." The girl said as the fabric began to get stained by dark red liquid.

"But why do I not remember the box, just walking up and down the stairs?"

"You did that." The girl answered as she is now grunting in pain. "STOP TRYING TO REMEMBER! IT HURTS!" I stopped forcing myself from trying to remember going down those stairs.

"At the moment this is your mind."

"Can I fix it?"

"Maybe, were here because of the power of that stone. But as for fixing this entirely... Yeah, no. The damage is done, and your mind is fragile. You and her made sure to forget, after all memories are fleeting but these ones are close to impossible to recover. Your previous life, is gone, forgotten with only glimpses and pieces able to be formed."

"Sorry." The girl whispered as she panted heavily. The valley shook as blue and yellow light came from the stars above me ignoring the darkness swooping over me as the ground shook. But both man and girl didn't move as if it didn't affect them.  The shaking became so much that I fell from my seat as my back was about to collide I woke up.

"Hey!" Looking to my left where Clint is looming and shaking my shoulder to wake me up. I almost punched him out of reaction but something stopped me, making me realize that it's not right to punch someone under my king.

"What?"

"We're here, you look hungry. We have MREs."

"Enough for me?"

"Our king sent people to steal a lot of food. So I think we're good."

"Ohh nice."

"Come on! We have stuff to do tomorrow and we need food if we're to be useful to our king." I nodded as I made my way after him, we reach an underground structure that has already been set up as technology, lights and people are working diligently to set things up while a cube is in the middle of a room that is being built everything.

After dinner, which ended with me eating the equivalent of 5 people. We're now standing behind our king awaiting orders as he sits on top of a box with scepter in hand in deep thought.

"Selvig, have you found out how to open the portal?"

"Yes my king. But it needs a lot of power as a source. My studies indicate that this can open a portal but for that we need a barrier made of pure energy that can let matter pass and not the void of space after what you explained."

"And what do you need?"

"A power source of at least 20 Tera watts of energy per second."

"Where can we get that kind of power? There are some tomes I've read about power sources but those are quite the travel in outer space, time we don't have. Is there any sort of pathway to obtain this power source?"

"The arc reactor." I say aloud I interrupt the silence.

"The power source Tony Stark made?" Selvig says as he looks at me.

"Yes, Doctor Selvig; I know how to build it."

"But, that's something  that looks way over your potential." He scoffed at me as he turned to our king.

"Not really." I pulled out the reactors out of my pockets in order to show my worth in front of everyone and my king.

"Are those?" Selvig walked towards me but I moved them out of his reach every time he wanted to take them, after all I am taller than him.

"I. Just. Want. To. Look. At them!" He ended in a sigh as he ran out of breath from trying to take them as I moved them out of his reach.

"You look with your eyes, not your hands." I said as he took a step back panting out of breath.

"How much power are in those?" Clint asked me.

"About 2 tera watts per hour."

"That is not enough... How long would it take to build eight more?"

"About two weeks."

"What if you build one bigger how much energy could it make?" My King asks me as he looks at me.

"Around a day, day and a half. If I get what I need and capable helpers." He nods as he motions with his hands in a shrugging motion.

"Get to work and give him a material list." My King ordered as he pointed at Clint. "Also when you finish building that a mission will be tasked for you."

"Can I upgrade my own gear?" I asked as he took notice of my state.

"Is your gear necessary to fight?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Then add them to the list..." He grimaced as he stood over me I moved my head down in his prescence in fear of being unworthy in his eyes. "And take a shower, you stink. Now Archer, you will tell me everything you know about that person who had the Tesseract as well as how this operation can go smoothly. We need men and scientists willing to work with us." I waited for both of them to step back as Clint spoke about the enemies of SHIELD.

Taking a step back and looked for the place to take a shower and rest since I can't do much aside from waiting.  Taking a shower and falling asleep in my suit, I dreamt about the same man staring at the void as the girl sat in the stairs of that old house as rain poured. The grassy field is muddy as water fell from the cloudless skies, memories were coming but the girl screamed in pain making me open my eyes as the man kept staring at the void in the sky as rain poured over him yet he wasn't even wet or bothered by the mud and water running over his shoes.

I woke up with the scream of the girl, but in seconds my thoughts drifted me into a lull of calmness reminding me of the day ahead, and ever so slowly fell into a full 8 hour rest where I got woken up by a woman dressed in military grade body armor and several different weapons in her person.

"Wake up, the things you ordered are here." She said as she walked out the door. 'Tsch! She can't even see the truth. My king didn't thought of her being worthy of it.' Well, the sleep was good for me and I should be able to work efficiently and helping now a good breakfast to help show everyone that my king is worthy of being the ruler of Earth.

73