Plan in motion 2
4.1k 16 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been about two days since my father asked me to his office, and I have been thinking about what he said.

I honestly loathe the idea of having to go to a party with a bunch of kids, it's not that I hate kids it's just that I feel like an adult going to attend a children's party with no other adults present it feels really weird. I Can't help but feel like I'm gonna be the odd one out.

Speaking of Odd my skin has been turning paler and paler as of late, it seems I'm slowly starting to resemble Kaguya the more time passes, this is not a problem but I'm kind of worried about what my parents will think especially my mother, so far she's been spending time with Emil and I haven't seen her much so she hasn't noticed yet but I'm sure  father has noticed since I recently saw him.

It's most likely they're gonna assume it's some type of disease or something, I'll just have to wait till they bring it up, I'll just feign ignorance I can't exactly tell them why my skin and eyes are changing the way they are.  

Anyway, right now I'm currently in my room, sitting in a crossed leg position with my hand between my legs forming a triangle. What I'm doing is chakra control training, I remembered that in Naruto chakra control was pretty essential when casting Jutsu and that I have a large pool of chakra that's just sitting there so I need to learn how to control my chakra, and because I want to walk on walls, how is it that I have been in this world for 5 years and this never occurred to me, as a Naruto fan it's quite shameful that I have yet to try out any Jutsu so we gonna have to correct that.

Though I say that chakra control is kind of difficult, I've been at it for about 5 hours now but I just can't get the hang of it, each time I breathe out I just lose control of it, and only when I breathe in do I gain control again but I can't hold my breath forever so I need to separate my breathing from my chakra control it seems I'm gonna be doing this for a while, Naruto managed to do it in a day and he was a loser, I'm sure I can do it as well.

*click*

While I was trying to concentrate, the door to my room opened causing me to lose focus and turn my head towards the door.

"Nee-Chan nee-chan wanna play"

My little brother entered with great enthusiasm, he ran towards me and threw himself at me, so I caught him. He really should stop throwing himself at me.

"Okay, what do you wanna play "

I'm never too busy for my precious little, as the elder bro-sister it falls onto me to ensure he enjoys his childhood as such whenever ever he wants to play with me I will play with him.

"I wanna play this"

He took out a wooden knight a small toy carriage and what looks like a toy princess.

"You be the princess and I be the knight, I'll go get the others" 

"Wait we gonna play here?"

"Yes mama said I should come to play with you since she's busy"

He said before getting off the bed and walking to go get other toys to play with.

............

Adam Crescendo the family doctor of the Saxonwold house, was currently sitting on a chair with a desk in front of him, on top of the desk was an open box filled with the mana boosting pills he concocted.

In front of the desk was a long line of people wearing armor, these people were the knights of the Saxonwold barony, the first person in line was a muscle-bound man with a bald head and a scar on his right cheek, this was captain  Niel Niilson.

"Here's the pill captain"

Adam took one of the pills in the box and handed it to the man. Niel took the pill and scowled and scrutinized it.

"So this is the pill that Jean told me about, it's supposed to boost my Magic power temporarily"

He said his voice was quite rough and deep as one would expect from a veteran warrior. 

"Yes, that's the idea behind their creation."

"But why not sell them, they'd fetch  a hefty price in the market?"

"Well you see, considering that this is where I work I wanted my colleagues to be the first to have them plus you guys are the protectors of this territory so it only makes to give to you before anyone else, the safety of the territory above all else"

Adam explained his reasoning, and the captain couldn't help but nod and agree with him.

"Hhmm indeed you're quite right as knights it is our duty to become strong and protect the realm of the lord and the pills you made will help us achieve that, thank you"

"Oh! no need to thank me captain I'm just doing my part"

Adam scratched the back of his head as he feigned being humble.

"Hahaha!!! Very well doctor, keep up the good work"

The captain said before he left and let the person behind him get a turn.

Adam went ahead and gave each knight their pill as he did so he could not help but smile, his plan was going smoothly, by this time tomorrow he should be gone with the prize.

The only things left to do was to draw up the magic circle and activate the runes, His smile widened and showed his perfect white teeth but he quickly suppressed it. Though he suppressed his smile his body was restless, the anticipation was killing him.

'Ohh just you wait, I'll have it soon and become the most accomplished and most powerful mage on the continent'

.....................

Deep in the forest that was north of the  Saxonwold territory, a mage walked the dense forest.

"I swear I'm definitely going the wrong way"

It has been two days, and he has yet to find the territory, The density of the forest made him lose his sense of direction, he had no idea which way he was going, and he has been attacked by monsters which caused him to change direction multiple times and now he was completely lost.

Poor man he had no idea he was quite close to the location he was going to, a shame he doesn't have flight magic.

"This is why you never use teleportation Crystals without a clear image of where you're going"

'Should I burn this forest down?"

He questioned himself.

"No no that's a waste of mana, plus it might cause a monster stampede and I can't tell which direction is which"

So shamefull, an accomplished mage such as himself getting lost,  what would his colleagues say, this something he can never say to anyone.

*growl*

"OH great now I'm hungry again, fine let's go for a hunt"

155