Finally free
6k 16 207
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam Crescendo is a well-known doctor in the capital of the Elderon kingdom, His skill as a doctor is above his peers, and is very trusted by the royal family he was the one responsible for the birth of the twin princes.

He is  Rather quite outstanding within the capital, has an elegant face with gentle yet masculine features, he has a sharp, jawline that's just perfect.

His piercing deep blue eyes capture any maiden fortunate enough to look at them, he has a tall and slim figure his perfectly refined body is not noticeable under his layer of clothing but any man can attest to his strength with a single handshake.

Adam Normally dons a blue button-up shirt under a white long coat and black trousers with black shoes made from a monster's skin, quite expensive.

Adam is very pleased with his life and ultimately desires nothing other than to focus on his work, even though her works as a doctor he is skilled enough to qualify as a mage as such he focuses most of his time doing magic research.

He was in the middle of doing that when Baron Saxonwold came to him for medical help, Adam was simply going to just recommend some herbs to the Baron but  Changed his mind when he realized which Baron he was talking to.

Baron Saxonwold is known for two things in the capital, the first one is that he is a recluse noble who rarely leaves his territory and two is that the magic stone mine is in his territory.

Magic stones are as the name suggests  Stone that have accumulated a lot of mana within them, one can easily distinguish them apart from normal rocks because magic stones' glow indicates that they contain Mana.

 since Adam was running low on them he needed to re-supply and Magic stones aren't cheap they're rather quite expensive and rare, Adam need them and The baron had them so it was a simple exchange between men.

Adam arrived in the Baron's territory, did what was asked of him, though this might seem somewhat cruel to him he had hoped the baby was in a life or death situation so that when he saves it the Baron might feel generous and add some extra magic stones.

Unfortunately for him the baby was fine it was healthy there were no abnormalities, from what the Baroness said he had expected the baby to be possessed by a Larua.

A Laura is a low tier specter that is born without a physical body as such when the creature is born it can easily possess any things with a physical body, commonly it tends to possess babies since they are weaker and when that occurs the normal behavior of a baby changes completely to similar to how Elia was acting before, thrashing and loud inhuman cries or sometimes completely stillness and no movement.

The Baroness had the right mindset to suspect something was up, but Elia was fine there was nothing wrong.

At this moment Adam was sitting on a chair, there was a desk atop the desk was an open journal that had many scribbles and drawings and some words n it. The room was lit up by a glowing stone on the ceiling.

"So if her mana is adaptable is it possible for her to transfer her mana to other people, and considering she has a large mana pool, if she can indeed transfer her mana to others it's possible to use her as a sort of Mana replenisher for mages and doctors......"

Adam was rambling on to himself and occasionally wrote something down in his journal, what he just discovered is revolutionary.

A being that can transfer their mana to others a literary living Magic stone, The girl was a precious resource that mages would fight over.

"*gasp*"

His thoughts halted as he thought back to the mage that put the seal on her.

"He must have known, is that why he didn't say anything to the Baron"

If that was the case that would mean that now there are two people aware of what Elia can do.

"I can't have that now can I"

He spoke out loud, with Elia he could easily have a perpetual Magic stone that could transfer Magic to him, Magic stones are usually used for that purpose to transfer and replenish mana within the person, but the mana within the magic stone eventually runs out completely.

Though a person has Mana and can run out of it they can replenish it back to how it was before, if a person uses up their mana reserves no matter how big their reserves were a few hours of sleep is enough to replenish their mana.

"That Mage must have wanted to let the child grow up a little before coming back for her, pretty stupid how is he going to kidnap her is she all grown up not to mention it would have been easier to just take the baby and disappear, so why leave such a precious resource here when you can easily take it and cultivate it yourself, what a fool"

'But I can't just take her for starters I'm gonna need to verify if it's true that her mana is the adaptable meaning I'm gonna have to run some tests on her, a month should be enough for Me to finish the test'

Adam thought as concocted a plan, Elia was simply too precious a resource to simply leave behind So he'll need to convince the Baron in the morning.

He stretched his hands and yawned before climbing into his bed and sleeping.

...........

After returning and sitting on her throne Gaia started to search for this "gift" Yahweh spoke of.

At first, she simply kept an eye out for anomalies, she had no idea what the gift was and considering Yahweh's personality it could be something ridiculous.

She couldn't find it but not until a couple of months later when one of the angels reported a sudden spike located on the human continent, it didn't take much for her to pinpoint where the spike of magic power came from it also help that the magic power spike happened to multiple times.

Once she was able to locate the anomaly it was simply a matter of sending an Angel to check it out and since the Ophanim were nearby she sent one of them to the location.

Normally, Ophanim are In charge of guarding her throne however, they are the only Angel that can see in all directions it's easier to connect her vision with the ophanim.

Now through the eyes of the Ophanim, she stares at the baby she is seeing. 

"Hoh! A baby with such an amount of Mana, and it's different too but why is it sealed?"

"Be not afraid!"

Gaia instructed the Ophanim to say.

"Be not afraid? Have you seen yourself"

The baby responded with a tongue that no resident of this world would understand.

"Oh, I see a reincarnated soul that kept its memories"

Gaia started to think deeply about the information she just gathered.

'There is that problem I needed to take care of, sending an Apostle would be too much trouble'

"Humph alright Yahweh I accept your gift"

Gaia outwardly smiled, before she continued to speak.

"And I guess I can forgive you for intruding upon my realm" 

She said that to no one in particular, but one could guess who it was meant for.

"Alright, little one let's get rid of that seal and maybe properly build your magic circuits to channel and control your power, quite lucky aren't you most babies have to for their magic circuits to be built naturally  but in return, take care of something for me okay?"

Gaia directly spoke through the Ophanim and address the baby.

"Don't worry about what that something is you'll know it when you see it."

She said and waved her hand and proceeded to do what she said.

..........

The sensual voice of a woman spoke to me, which confused me because when that thing spoke earlier it had a deep manly voice.

"Does it have a dual personality"

Also, you might be wondering how can I speak, well the act of speaking itself is simple as it involves the movement of the lips and tongue, all you have to do to speak is move your tongue and lips in the right way while also generating a sound then boom you can speak.

The reason babies can't speak is that they have no prior knowledge and have no experience with it, so for a person like me, it should be easy.

But of course, learning a language is a different matter.

After the voice spoke again I felt like something was being taken of me like when taking off the tight bandages, a feeling of relief and liberation.

That feeling was soon followed by another feeling, Power.

I could feel the power surging through me, from my heart up to my head swirling in my stomach and going to the very tips of my toes.

It's an incredible feeling that felt like Ecstasy, I could the light blue chakra burst forth from my body like a geyser.

"Power... Surging..."

I clenched my tiny fists and reveled in the feeling of such power it felt like I could take on the world,  world and win.

Oh boy, I'm gonna be OP as fuck let's go!!!.

…...................

A/N: one chapter then time skip, I'm sure y'all are getting bored so we'll kick things up soon

Also the poll, the majority wanted to wait and see so we'll do that.

Suggestions are welcome if you got any comment down below. t

@darkness11 thanks for the suggestion.

~peace✌

207