Prospect of little brother.
6k 17 220
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Baron Harold Saxonwold was in his study Doing the very same thing he always does in his study, signing documents.

It was currently the middle of spring and unlike in winter, the merchants tend to stay for a while before moving on, also this time of year, the chances of monster attacks increase since it's warmer and because of that him and his Knights will be busy with preparations.

Right now he was writing a letter to the royal family asking for assistance in case his knights aren't enough, it's not that he doesn't believe in his troops but one can never be too careful as such he always sends the same letter every year just in case.

*knock knock"

A knock on the door caused him to raise his head.

"Enter"

The door opens revealing his beautiful wife. 

He noted that something was different with her today, her lips were painted with a glossy red lip gloss, and his gaze lingered on them a little longer.

 her white hair was tied into a single braid over her shoulder and her skin looked smooth, He always liked the single braid over the shoulder hairstyle on his wife he can't explain it but he just did.

Baroness Emilia closed the door behind her and walked towards her husband in a rather suggestive way swaying her hips from side to side, her gaze was fixated on him and he could not look away.

The clothes she was wearing were very tame since they had a guest, she couldn't flaunt her stuff, she walked up to him bent forward placed both her hands on his desk, and didn't say a word.

Harold was no fool, he knew what his wife wanted, thanks to Elia and that whole crying and thrashing, he and his wife hadn't had time to get acquainted with each other as a couple in a while.

"Let us go to the bedroom and Embrace each once more my Darling it has been quite long"

She spoke in a whisper that made what she said seem a lot sexier than it was.

Placing the quill on his hand down, he stood up and grabbed her by the chin, her crystal-like pale blue eyes looked up to his crimson-red eyes both filled with desire.

"Indeed, perhaps this time, a boy shall be the result"

*knock knock*

Another knock came in, completely ruining the mood and Harold frowned. Emilia, walked around the desk and stood next to him with an equally displeased look.

"Enter"

The door opened again and entered the good doctor.

"Dr. Adam is there a problem?"

"Not a problem Baron However I do have something I wish to speak to you about, I hope I'm not interrupting something"

"No, no please come in, what is it that you wish to speak about"

Harold didn't mind this even though Adam did Interrupt, Harold wasn't going to say that.

"Well you see I was wondering if I can monitor your daughter longer than we agreed upon"

Adam said, initially he was supposed to stay for a week and monitor the baby's behavior but due his recent discovery, it made him want to stay longer.

"Why? did something happen?"

"Well you see I can't help but wonder if The baroness was onto something, perhaps she might have been correct about your daughter being possessed"

Adam lied, Elia was healthy as she can be. he, himself has stated that to be the case however it's uncommon for doctors to be wrong.

"Her behavior has been consistent with babies that have been possessed by a Laura, I'm sure you know what those are Mrs. Emilia"

"Yes, quite. I read about them a few months ago"

"As such I'm sure you understand  that I need to monitor your child for a rather long period before I can safely assume that she is safe"

Adam didn't mention how long he wishes to monitor the baby because he wants the parents to say that.

Earlier today he realized that it would not be good for him if he just took the baby and disappeared, not only would the Baron offer up the Magic stones as a prize for whoever found him and returned the baby, Magic stones are highly valued, especially by mages as such every mage in the kingdom would likely be  chasing after  him and he can't have that.

He also needs time to plan and ensure that he'll easily leave the country with the precious resource that is Elia, there is also the option of being the saxonwold family Doctor or mage.

A family doctor or mage is as it says Doctors or mages that are hired by noble families, mages hired usually act as magic teachers for noble children while also being the doctor that watches the health of the entire house.

Adam could propose the idea of being Baron saxonwold's family doctor, this would help him build the trust within this family and help him cultivate the baby into the mana replenishing device he wants it to be without having to kidnap her, but letting the resource grow up is a risk.

Elia will grow up to be much stronger than him and it's possible that he can't control her once she grows up. 

"I see what you mean, then fine how about 3 months then..."

Harold was interrupted by his wife who said something shocking, well Shocking for Adam.

"Ohh I got a better how about sir Adam become the family doctor since we don't have one"

"What??"

His eyes bulged open, he hadn't even decided on what plan he was gonna go with.

Being a family doctor means he's going to have to give up his clinic at the Capitol for at least one generation depending on the terms of the contract.

Family Doctors or mages sign contracts with a noble families, Where they pledge to serve said family for a certain amount of time, it can be for a generation or forever.

There aren't any disadvantages to this aside from the fact he has to stay in the Baron's territory until further notice plus he can secretly experiment on "the resource" but he'll have to make his move before she can fully grow up.

"Are you sure" 

Adam asked and the Baron went into deep thought, having A doctor like Adam would be good since he is quite well known even in the capital.

Since there are two heirs to the throne Harold needs to raise his reputation more than ever and having Adam as a family doctor of his house would do just that, The idea of a family doctor never occurred to him up until a few months ago but was reluctant but now...

"Yes that is a great idea, so what do you say, Dr. Adam, are you willing?"

"Yes Absolutely"

Adam had a wide smile, he was quite happy right now as he had realized that not only will get access to the precious anytime but the Baron's territory has a magic stone mine that he can exploit.

'Spend a few years here, put my plan into action, and walk out with the most precious resources in this world, Excellent' 

Adam thought, never did he think that a chance meeting would give him such fortune, He came here looking for stones but found gold instead, he couldn't help but smile at such luck. 

..................

"Hmm so that Doctor dude is in my father's office talking about something, that smile on his face is pretty weird"

I speak to myself as I use the byakugan to look through the walls, that's right I'm using the byakugan and it's amazing.

I can understand why the Hyuga clan was so proud of this power, but they never fully utilized such a magnificent gift, but I will, I will use the byakugan for the purpose it was intended.

Anyway, Kaguya Otsotsuki had a plethora of abilities after she ate the divine fruit.

Byakugan, Sharingan Rinnegan, Tenseigan, teleportation, dimension travel, flight, etc. I can't name all of them and I have all of the Accept for immortality and the power to bring the dead back to life, I'm relieved that God didn't screw me over.

Since I'm still a baby It'll take a while before I can start training and all that so for now let's enjoy being a baby it's not a bad gig once you get used to it.

.............

A/N: hello again hope you enjoy the chapter, the next chapter is a time skip.

As always drop a suggestion if you have any, some criticism is also welcome but don't be a jerk.

Peace~✌️ 

220