The 7 seven years.
4.3k 20 159
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A light blue colored Carriage decorated with gold and Crystals drives through the forest, the Carriage has the Saxonwold crest on its doors indicating that the one inside is a person of noble birth belonging to the Saxonwold house.

The Carriage is accompanied by 40 knights on horseback, there are 10 on each side including the front and back surrounding the Carriage.

Inside the Carriage are 3 people the first is a black-haired maid with similar eyes, she had a stoic face showing no emotion, next to the Maid is a Knight with brown-hair and eyes, the knight stole glances at the maid beside him.

 In front of these two people was... Me Elia Saxonwold Currently on my way to the Royal Academy.

"Milady you seem to be angry is something the matter"

"Clara don't ask questions you already know the answer to"

"But Milady going to the Royal academy is necessary, how are you going to find a fiance if you don't?"

"I don't need one at the very least not a male one" 

I wasn't about to get married to some dude, I'm not gay... wait am I gay? I mean I'm a girl now and since I  prefer girls that means I am gay but I'm also a man internally hmm.... let's not think about this it's confusing.

Anyway leaving the whole fiance thing aside, it's been about 7 years since that Adam incident and I've been somewhat busy since then.

The first thing that comes to mind would be magic, it turns out that there's more to it than just the two I learned about, like life magic, runic magic, Spirit magic, and curse magic. 

Life magic is just magic that anyone can use due to the fact it takes little mana, it is often used by The commoners life magic include spells like [clean], [heat],[disinfect]  the majority of the spell are null spells meaning its spells that Don't have an element, they're usually spells that commoners would need like a spell to clean yourself when you can't bathe or a spell to get rid of germs, a fun fact people of this world are aware that Germs exists.

Then there is spirit magic, spirit magic is somewhat simple and is usefully used by warriors this is largely because Warriors can't output Magic from their bodies like mages so instead they make a contract with spirits to be able to cast spells however only certain warriors can make a contract so not  everyone can make a contract with spirits, mages cannot make contracts with spirit because they already possess a means to cast spells and because spirits don't Like mages in general.

Then there are curses among the magic that exists Curses and runic magic are probably the most powerful types of magic with these two magic you can do anything, with curses you can do anything but the curses require a sacrifice, for instance, you want to curse a family with a disease that will be passed on from generation to generation you need to offer something as a sacrifice and it can only be a life or something that possess magic power like magic tools or items, you can even sacrifice other people as long as something it is that has magic in some type of way you can use it as a sacrifice.

 There are only two disadvantages to this and that is a single curse requires an immense amount of magic power so and it can take days to recover the Magic power that's lost hence the need to sacrifice something with magic power, the second disadvantage is that it takes days for you to get rid of the connection between you the caster and the curse.

Runic magic  is like curse magic the similarity is that both require you to learn an ancient language and both require you to write down the spell instead of just reciting it, however the difference is that Runic magic has only one drawback and that is you need to be detailed as much as possible there's no room for errors if you don't write the symbols correctly the spell won't take effect  even if you do write it correctly the missing details can make the spell not function the way you want it to, for instance, Adam wanted to connect me and him so he was using the symbol for connecting but if he wanted to connect me and him physically then he had to specify which parts were gonna connect arms legs or hair details are important in runic magic 

Anyway I was able to learn Runic magic, but couldn't the learn curse Magic and it was basically pointless to learn spirit magic however thanks to runic magic I was able to make paper bombs

In these seven years, I also learned that the country within this continent are indeed running away from its center, this is mainly because at the center there's a giant dungeon that spawns monsters like crazy I flew towards there and saw it  plus the magic at the center is incredibly dense causing bizarre weather phenomenon 

I also saw some ruins that suggested there was some country that existed near that dungeon but got destroyed.

Speaking of countries in this continent there are about four major Countries.

The elderon Kingdom Also known as the Southern kingdom, where I live, There's The mage Republic, a country that is run by Mages Also known as the Western nation. The Adamantine kingdom, a northern kingdom found by a group of adventurers its history is rather quite recent, and lastly, The Alimisium Empire, located east, there's not much information about it. 

The Elderon kingdom is only part of these major Countries purely because of the vast territory and military might, the entirety of the southern part of the continent belongs to the Elderon kingdom plus the Elderon kingdom is one of the oldest countries in this continent having been founded about 500 years ago, The other kingdoms only have around 300 years of history the Adamantine kingdom has 150 years of history, there are also several smaller nations most of which are under the Alimisium Empire.

All of these are human nations which leads me to believe that races Like Elves, Dwarves, and beast-men aren't on this continent.

Anyway, during the past seven years I have accomplished a few things, the first one being I have access to most of my powers, meaning I can instantly teleport and travel through rifts in space, I can use the all-killing ash bone technique, and the Eighty gods vacuum attack which allows me to materialize my chakra in the form of a fist, its attack power is quite potent and I can  freely utilize my hair as a weapon, however, it seems I need more training to acquire the rest but suffice to say I'm quite powerful now

There are also a couple of things I've done to benefit my father's territory, like for one using runic magic I was able to create both a fridge and a stove oven. all the food was being kept in a pantry using runic magic I turned the pantry into a modern-day fridge it was rather quite simple I had to use a magic stone to make sure it continuously work as a fridge and to make the stove oven I just had to have a blacksmith make a sort of iron box that can be opened on the side and then I just wrote a runes and slapped some magic stone to power it the boom a modern-day stove, to turn it on and off one just has to put in the Magic stone then take it out, I couldn't really figure out a way to make a switch for it, I'm not genius that knows how everything works.

"How long till we get to the Royal Academy?"

"About a week Milady"

Clara answered my question, A week is too little, should have been a month.

"Why a WEEK?"

"Well that would be because  we're going in a straight line through the main road with no detours though this route is dangerous and is often filled with bandits its the fastest way, you're the one who delayed the departure time so we have no choice"

she explained, yeah well I wasn't exactly looking forward to the idea of attending school again, it just felt weird plus I'll feel like an adult in kindergarten.

I let out a sigh before I look out the carriage window seeing the men on horseback, if this route is dangerous I suppose mother is justified in insisting on bringing this many men

Speaking of which my father hired another mage as the family doctor, it was an elderly man he had met before and the one responsible for my abnormal birth, apparently, I was born a little earlier than usual.

Obviously my father wasn't about to trust a mage considering what happened with Adam so the new doctor was built his own hut outside the Mansion near the knight barracks and was kept under constant watch, I took it a step further, I placed multiple paper bombs in his work place and have my clones on watch both inside and outside he won't be able to see them because they're invisible, with the help of runic magic they're practically nonexistent, they'll follow him everywhere he goes even in the bathroom that might be taking it too far but I'm not having a repeat of Adam.

The only reason my Father hired another family doctor was because he needs influence, having  a skilled mage at home can help with that, it's the same reason why he hired Adam, Honestly I don't care about politics but the moment I sense something funny I'll be there in a split second, like I was never gone.

........................

A/N: This chapter was mostly just me throwing in info, I don’t think It's too confusing but hope those who read the chap enjoyed it, most people don't like  chapters like this I know I don't.

What kind of love interest should the mc have ?

or do you guys want me to come up with that and suprise you?

159