Chapter 14- Psychic Expanse
229 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Calista fell asleep despite the lewd thoughts she had been overhearing while she lay in bed. She fell into a dream that flustered her and made her squirm. She was nude and sprawled out on a lavish canopy bed. Beneath her were deep violet sheets. Around her, her four male companions lingered, also nude. She eyed each of their bodies. Aenaes was thin and lithe. His shoulder length hair was muddled. He lay on his side near Calista.

Vahlatok was thinner than she expected from an orc. He was lean muscle with scars along his forearms and abdomen.

Glyph and Rune had the same build. They were burly half-dragons with well-defined muscles everywhere from their forearms, chests, abdomens and legs. They also had scars from scuffles and training along their hands, arms and abdomens.

Calista laid sprawled out while Aenaes kissed down her body. Each moment of contact sent a delightful jolt through her. She gasped and her back arched. Pleasure and anticipation mixed in her. Aenaes’ lips continued downward. Each kiss felt more intensive than the previous. Then his tongue set to work. Calista moaned loudly. Her eyes rolled back. Aenaes moaned while his tongue moved. Each of his moans sent shocks of pleasure through her. His hands gently slid along her thighs. Calista grabbed the elf’s hair then pulled him closer. Her lips parted and her back curved. Aenaes’ tongue moved rapidly, sliding through her accumulated fluids. His tongue wiggled and tickled her clitoris. Her subtle, tart taste invigorated his libido. Aenaes moaned sporadically.

Watching and waiting took its toll. Glyph approached Calista. He started by kissing her neck. Calista cried out, welcoming the additional stimulation. Her fingers tangled in Glyph’s hair. With the half-dragon’s lips and fangs caressing her throat and the elf’s tongue on her sensitive skin, her concentration was robbed from her. Calista’s body twitched. Her mind was plunged into ecstasy. Glyph continued tenderly kissing and nibbling her neck.

Aenaes slowed his tongue’s movements. Quiet moans escaped him while he lapped her fluids.

Calista winced from too much pleasure. “N-no, Aenaes,” she squeaked.

Aenaes sat upright, then licked his lips. “Sorry,” he said sheepishly.

Calista sighed. “It felt too good,” she muttered.

“Good,” Aenaes replied.

Glyph moved to kiss her lips. Calista touched his lips with her index finger. “You’ll all get your turn,” she said coyly.

Reluctantly, the half-dragon settled on his back beside Calista. He was erect with a glint of precum on his cock’s head.

Aenaes got onto his back, then he welcomed Calista on top of him. Her tight, wet pussy engulfed the entirety of his cock. They moaned simultaneously. Calista leaned forward and rested her hands on the elf’s chest. She undulated, rocking her hips quickly. Aenaes grabbed Calista’s hips. He groaned while she moved. His hands trailed up and down her curves. Aenaes tilted his head back. He licked his lips and tried to concentrate on the moment. Her fluids seeped down his shaft, coating him entirely.

The other three men watched vigilantly. Their eyes were on Calista. The looks of pleasure and excitement she wore. Her bouncing breasts. Her hips and abdomen stretching and undulating. The glimpses of her pussy lips wrapped around Aenaes’ cock. Glyph, Vahlatok and Rune stroked themselves while they watched and listened.

Calista’s pleasure whimpers filled the room. She quickened her movements. She took in less of Aenaes. Aenaes grasped her hips tightly. He bit his inner lip. He tried to stave off his orgasm, but it was building rapidly. Her fluids covered him and she seemed to somehow get wetter the longer they were intimate. He looked up at her, then smiled. She was on the brink of cumming. Her voiced delight and quickened movements made him certain. Then she leaned forward, bracing herself. Calista’s moans became frequent. Then she stopped moving. A loud moan filled the room. A shudder of pleasure coursed through her.

Feeling her orgasm, Aenaes grunted. He gripped Calista’s hips tightly, then he moved her up and down rapidly. After several seconds his muscles became taut. Then pleasure overcame him. Several spurts of his fluids filled her.

When her senses returned to her, Calista looked to the other three men. They were vigorously masturbating. Embarrassed realizing she was the center of attention, she became flushed.

***

Calista sat upright. She was gasping, sweating and still blushing. “Wow.” She was surprised her mind wandered to a fantasy while she dreamed. After steadying herself, she collapsed back into her bed. “Good, good dream,” she said with a satisfied smile.

***

Aenaes froze. He saw Calista sitting alone, eating in the tavern. Anxious from his sensual dream, he quickly returned to his room. “I-I can wait until later in the day,” he whispered.

6