Chapter 9 – One of My Girls
463 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Special notice - Due to employment issues, Cybernetic Memories will go to a weekly Saturday post.

May, 2015

"You were under for another week, baby." Tandy said quietly.

"The chips needed to be fully tested, and integrated." She yawned and stretched. "I needed to learn how to use the system, and the construct as well. Computer, access memory files and transfer to monitor for Tandy to examine." She frowned slightly.

"What's wrong?"

"I haven't eaten in over a week, and didn't eat for three weeks before that. I really need food in my belly. I'll go whip something quick up. I wonder if that gel is ready yet." Aya said softly.

"Gel?"

"An idea I took from an old movie. A cybernetic cop was fed something similar to baby food. It has all the appropriate nutrition, fiber and minerals, along with protein, amino acids, and vitamins, all in one easy to ingest gel pack. It's not filling, but I don't eat for the pleasure of feeling full. I just need the appropriate nutrition." Tandy pursed her lips a bit.

"That won't do when I wake up, baby. Real food was one of the only real pleasures I had while a prisoner in that lab. That and your company." Tandy sighed.

"Files uploaded." Tandy's computer voice spoke.

"Interesting. New models of chips and frames. I see you solved the problem of the expansion joints needed for when your body matures. As well the cushions between the vertebrae. Silicon infused plastic. Interesting. Teflon coatings are inherently toxic, so in order to get around how the joints wear out, using silicon to add the additional layer of lubricant film is quite the step. Muscles replaced with actuators, highly responsive and precise, as well as quite strong." She looked at Aya.

"That was a movie. This is the human skeletal structure in robotic form. There are differences, as you can see. The leg joints are more humanoid rather then robotic. Our joints have to be encased in living tissues, while those were designed for optical enjoyment, and not cybernetic life." Aya said firmly.

"Well, it does make sense. Those movie robots were well designed, but not fully fleshed out. How is the integration? Any anomalies?" Tandy asked.

"Processing speed has increased, as well as memory access. I haven't increased in intelligence, just the ability to process information. My brain still does the same things, but the interface helps to cut through the clutter of random thoughts while trying to do a task." Aya pursed her lips. "It's a higher form of being, but not a great leap forward. The new chips will fully integrate the piggybacked chips into one, make them smaller, and allow an additional series in order to increase processing speed by another factor. The communications chip upgrade will increase upload and download speeds, with a piggybacked control module that will throttle it down during high stress situations. Those are upgraded models for me. You can see that there are more basic models for new units."

"Yes, I saw that. Is that so they can adapt at a slower pace?" Tandy asked quietly.

"Yes. Just in case their brain can't handle higher powered models. Some may be resistant to it in a spiritual sense. I had fully accepted it even before it was installed." Aya turned and left. Jill walked in and sighed.

"She's right, doctor. We might not be able to handle the additional increases that quickly, while she has. What about yourself? Would you accept the upgrades if you believed it could change who you were to the boss?" Jill's words revealed Tandy's fears.

"Naughty Jill. Revealing my innermost thoughts like that. Come on. Come closer and let me see again." Jill smirked, walked up to the vat, and popped the buttons on her shirt. She lifted her bra out of the way, and smiled as Tandy's eyes were drawn to her large well shaped breasts.

"Naughty doctor. You should see Danica. Her assets are even larger."

 

* * *

 

June, 2015

"You're fond of them." Tandy said quietly.

"Yes." Aya said as she finished the last operation to install fully upgraded skull reinforcements. "The interface is installed, data port behind the ears is covered with an artificial skin patch, and the chips are ready." She sighed, as she wrapped the gauze around the woman's head.

"Why not wait until they could choose?" Tandy asked.

"Because their choice would be no choice." Aya said firmly. "Either they become my hands, or they get discarded and die on the streets. I want them to believe they have a choice though." She lightly rubbed the shoulder of the gang member. "They have lived horrible lives, but from now on, I want them to get stronger, faster, smarter, and more deadly. I don't want them to survive. I want them to thrive."

Tandy smiled.

'Baby has no idea that memories are also made while people sleep. This will leave an impression on the girl, and let her know that Aya only wants the best for them. With the loyalty conditioning, they will accept her willingly. But, I can still see her fear that she'll have to override their wills. She has no clue how powerful she really is.' Tandy smiled gently and went through the data.

"Number two is showing minute signs of inflammation. Administering anti inflammatory to reduce swelling. All other members are accepting the implants without concerns." Tandy spoke as she assisted with the after care.

"Keep an eye on those readings. I get a sense, from the exterior cameras, that Leen is quite important to the gang. Since she's important to her girls, she's important to me." Tandy smiled a little.

'Aya. My beloved Aya. Every single word will reinforce their loyalty to you before they even wake up.'

 

* * *

 

August, 2015

"That's it. Alignment complete. Initiate installation." Aya said and watched the fixture insert the chip through the opening in the girl's skin.

"Enhancement chip installed. Rotate ten degrees. Alignment complete. Installation of communications chip complete."

"Are there any signs of rejection?" Aya turned a bit.

"Negative."

"Tandy?" Aya asked.

"Readings are clean." She looked at the board. "Just as the rest of the gang integrated their chips cleanly, so did she." Tandy said and nodded.

"Then initiate the tests." Aya said and watched the gang member carefully.

"Tests initiated. Chips fully functional. Ready to go online." Tandy read the monitor. "No anomalies."

"Whew." Aya smiled and lightly touched the girl's cheek. "From now on, you'll be able to process information faster, read faster, and store more. In the future, I'll completely upgrade your body, and you'll be able to lift and throw bikers over three hundred pounds. You'll be one of my girls." Aya took a slow deep breath.

"Bring the chips online, twenty percent enhancement status. Lock outbound communication until she fully agrees to join us. I want her to be stronger then before, and still herself. When she joins of her own free will, we'll unlock outbound communication, and allow her to access the servers." Aya smiled and leaned in.

"One of my girls." she lightly brushed the girl's lips with her own.

 

15