Chapter 15 – Has She Worn Her Out Yet?
357 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"She really let me do it." Brit said. Jenni was passed out in her arms. "I think I like her, girls. Anyone want to help me take care of her needs when she comes around?" Kata grinned.

"I'll help. Maybe we should take her upstairs and wash her up." Kata looked at her friends. "These skanks have a bit of a funk on them." Mer slapped her shoulder playfully.

"Bitch. Alright, she's collared. We have a base. Let's look it over, find out the exits, and entrances, how much space we have, and if there are supplies here. See if there is a safe too. We have five grand in cash, and another two coming for finishing the job. We need to store the excess, and find a way to get an income flowing." Mer shivered unconsciously. "I hate winters, and one is on our doorstep." Leen squeezed her shoulder.

"We don't have to huddle around a barrel this year, Mer. Maybe we should keep an eye out for others like us." Leen looked down. "Mer. Your phone." Leen turned away, but was stopped.

"Hold up, Leen. I think we have another job."

 

* * *

 

"Brit, stay with your pet while she recovers. And watch the shop. Kata, get cleaned up. We have a job." Kata sighed, and leaned down.

"Sorry about that, pet. Business first. We'll roast this ass later." As she walked away, Jenni looked up at Brit with a strange look in her eyes.

"What, pet?"

"Can I go down on you? I'm about worn out for now." She blushed. "I've never been sated before. This feels weird." Leen grinned.

"Regretful?" She asked.

"Only that I didn't know you before." She pouted. "The guys I've known are tons of brag, but no shag." Brit smiled and ran her fingers through Jenni's hair.

"You'll get lots of shag in the future. Let's go downstairs and you can show me your skills." Brit said and rolled out of the bed.

"Brit, the boss said to rub oil into her skin. It will help her to heal up, and be able to take the whip in a week again." Leen said with a smirk. She went to get cleaned up, and left the pair alone. Jenni stood up and grinned.

"Really? That was amazing, being whipped while being fucked. Can't wait to do it again."

 

* * *

 

"What's the job?" Leen asked. Mer looked at the others.

"Retrieval. Jenni was involved in the filming and blackmailing industry. Her school is the school for rich bitches and assholes." Mer watched Leen frown. "I know how you feel. We didn't have any breaks from those twats, but the ones in this business have a lot of dirt on some of the wealthier families."

"Oh. I see. We get the material, and the backups, and they pay for delivery fees." Leen said, which made Mer smirk.

"Correct. We are not blackmailing them. These are retrieval and delivery fees. The perps won't return everything, even if paid. We'll get everything, and if they dare to squawk, they'll be in prison before us. As well, the boss will see to it that there is nothing on us in the first place. It's also better that it's us. The parents would feel uncomfortable sending mercs after teens."

"Makes sense. Who are the targets?"

 

* * *

 

"Argh!" The boy screamed as Mer bent his baby finger in reverse.

"Cough up the information, and the backups." She said quietly. He pressed his lips together. "You have nine other fingers. Also, ten toes." She opened a box and pulled out a pair of wire cutters meant to cut cables up to half an inch thick.

"If breaking your fingers doesn't work, how about taking each finger off at the first knuckle. That is how many cuts? Oh yes, three per finger. That is fifteen per hand. Leen, warm up the iron. I don't want him to bleed to death." Mer grinned, placed his finger between the blades and watched him pale in fear as she didn't look him in the eyes. She moved exactly as she intended to cut each finger off, a portion at a time.

"ALRIGHT! My desk! My desk! Top drawer! Behind a false panel at the back!" He screamed. Mer pouted.

"Are you sure you don't want to try my resolve?" He shook his head firmly. "Good choice. Back ups too." He groaned.

"Laptop. The password is..." After he spoke, Mer smiled.

"Just so that you are aware, the police will be quite intrigued by your little operation, if you should report us. Also, a body is not required for this retrieval mission, however, if there are any other photos floating around in your possession, and it should come to light, say by a really good hacker who knows about a hidden file system inside your phone, then a body will be presented to the employer." He paled.

"A hacker? Crap." He closed his eyes and gestured to his school bag. "Front pocket. It's not backed up." His face twitched as she took the phone out of the pocket, and placed it in the box with the cutters, the laptop, and the backups in the drawer.

"Be grateful. The last guy is in the hospital with missing fingers." She showed him a picture. He paled as he knew it was one of his friends who was part of the group. "He was the one who ratted you out. I would suggest you give me the next name on the list. Or give me all of them. Eventually, I will get everyone of you. We already have Jenni, and it's only a matter of time before she breaks." His mouth twitched as she showed him a picture of Jenni wearing the collar and the blood running down her neck.

"That is a collar that will shock her until she gives up each name. You know what that means." She smiled as the teen started to cry. "Yes, that's the response we get each time. Leen, the list. If he misses one name, cut off a finger for each name."

 

* * *

 

"You're threatening me." The man in the suit said.

"On the contrary." Mer said with a smile. "We retrieved data that pertains to your child. We are not blackmailing you, as the one who took these photos had kept two sets of backups. We are simply a retrieval and delivery service. The devices have been mined for other photos that belong to other clients. Those have been removed. Since you are the highest profile person, we believed you would require the devices themselves." The man thought for a moment.

"What is the fee?"

"It is only one time, as per the contract." She handed him the contract. "We stake our reputation on delivery of the data. If there are others who require discreet data collection services from a small group that won't attract too much attention, we would cut off our own income source." She waited while he read it over.

"Much less then they were asking. Are you sure?"

"We are not into blackmail. It doesn't make sense to close the door on opportunities." Mer said quietly.

"Done. Give me half an hour. Check or cash?"

"It's a small amount, so cash is preferred, as it doesn't leave a paper trail for others." He smirked.

"True. Once your service department is up and running, you should leave a card in the box. There will be other small jobs that require a more delicate touch. A hammer isn't always appropriate." He walked away, and Mer smiled.

"Our first proper delivery, Leen. Do you think Brit has worn out our pet yet? I feel like celebrating all over that fine ass of hers."

 

17