Chapter 17 – Jia
315 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Dad." The cop, Tom Williams, watched as his daughter walked in the door, and this time, she didn't look roughed up.

"Baby, I told you that you don't have to go to school. You don't have to put up with those people." He said gently. He frowned. "But it doesn't look like they touched you today."

"A bunch of girls came and stopped them. Put a beating on them. And put Tina in the hospital. Broke her arm." She said. She watched her father's face lose it's tension.

"I am so glad someone finally taught those beasts a lesson!" He said angrily.

"Dad, the leader said that if I'm in trouble again, just let George know and he'll take care of it." She watched her father's face.

"George did this for us?" He sat down and sighed.

"Dad, what's going on?" Janet asked.

"Sit down, baby." He took a breath. "A few years ago, a man hurt a lot of women, but he kept getting off, and we couldn't touch him. It got so bad, we weren't allowed any where near him, and he could hurt women as though he were paid to do it. George said for us to bring him to a place and they would handle it for us." Janet frowned.

"They took care of a bad guy? I take it that he didn't just hurt them."

"Yeah, a lot worse. They took care of it. We've never seen him around, and women stopped getting hurt. No one misses him." He looked at her. "I didn't ask him to take care of this. I guess he thought they owed me a favor." Janet thought for a moment.

"Will you have to do something bad if they try to hurt me again, and he has to take care of it?" Her father shook his head.

"He never asks us to do that. He only takes care of the ones we can't."

"So it will be safe for me to go to school again?"  She asked quietly.

"If it isn't, just tell me and George will get them to handle it. A warning is all that is needed sometimes. And since they've been warned properly, it shouldn't get any bigger. If they look like they want to try and intimidate you, call me, I'll come pick you up, and let George know." Janet sighed, and relaxed.

Janet rushed into his arms and started to cry. She hated school because of those people, and now she might be able to relax.

 

* * *

 

"Tom called. The bully is in the hospital, with a broken arm, and the others have been beaten down." His boss nodded.

"And the girls?"

"Right now, they watch the school, just to make sure the girl can leave safely, and get to school safely. A fool was sent to the hospital today with his arm broken too. The rest now avoid her like a plague." George smiled a little. "I never expected they would do a follow up."

"They were kids not that long ago. They know how vindictive kids can be. Send the fee. Keep an eye out for other small jobs they can do to get some experience." He said quietly.

"Will do."

 

* * *

 

Brit frowned after she opened the door. On the outside, a man in a suit stood with a young woman, maybe someone in her late teens, but it was difficult to tell. She was pretty beat up.

"What do you need?" Brit knew they had completed a few jobs, so she wasn't quick to push people away.

"Where's the president? I have a job for him." The man said through grit teeth. Brit's frown cleared.

"The club that used to be here is no longer here." She frowned as Mer came around the corner. "Yo, Mer! Guy says he wants to speak to the President of the club!" Mer felt her phone vibrate. She looked at the message.

"Invite him in. The boss expected him." Mer grumbled a little. "Like she knows what's going to happen before it happens."

After Mer went down the stairs, she took a close look at the girl and at him. She noticed some things that only she or Leen would notice.

"She's your daughter." Mer said suddenly. He looked a bit surprised. "You're protective, not jealous. That isn't the boyfriend type who bruises up their girls." He grit his teeth.

"I want the bastard who did this to my little girl!" He said.

"Boss said she expected you. Said to use her name, but we only know her as a ghost." He narrowed his eyes.

"Really good with computers, and systems." Mer nodded. "Then we can talk." He frowned as she picked up her phone again.

"Boss again. Sorry." She read the message. "A grand for a limb, broken or cut off. Two for his package. Ten for a body. She'll have the body disappear." She looked at him carefully.

"I want you to put a beat down on him and break all his limbs. Then cut it off. I want to hear him scream. Then a body." He said through grit teeth.

"Two extra if you want to watch."

"I want to see it happen." He said, his eyes narrow and vicious.

"Done. We already have an address. She'll send him a message to lure him in. There is an empty place not far from here. She'll use spoofing to make him think it's her." Her eyes traveled to the girl.

"Did you want to leave her here? We'll only need six. Two will stay behind and make sure she's safe."

 

* * *

 

"Kata, Brit stayed behind last time. You stay with the pet, and keep her company. Watch over...what's your name?" Leen asked as the others put on arm pads, and picked up their batons. Mer had a tazer, and the collar the boss sent over.

"Jia." Leen frowned slightly. "My mom is half Chinese. It's a traditional girl's name in China." Leen shrugged.

"Watch over Jia then." After they left, Jenni came out of the back.

"Why is she naked?" Jia asked, but didn't seem to be against it. Jenni grinned.

"I like being naked. The girls take good care of me." She sighed. "Never been this happy before. I get to give head, and they fuck me senseless." Jia bit her bottom lip. "That sounds good to you?" Jia slowly nodded.

"That freak got off on hitting me. Just made me dirty." Jia said unhappily. Jenni nodded.

"Makes sense. Some guys only make you dirty. The gang isn't like that." She groaned a little. "Lina and Kata know how to fuck real good." She looked at Jia. "If I know them, they won't be back for at least an hour or so." Jia squirmed a bit.

"If dad comes back and I'm in the middle of it, he won't like it. Maybe I can stay the night?" Jia asked hopefully, and looked at Kata and Lina.

"Well, the girls probably won't mind another ass to roast. How good are you at giving head?" Jenni asked. Jia blushed a bit.

"Not bad." Jenni smiled and moved close to Kata.

"Kata is not easy to please." Kata lifted an eyebrow. She knew that wasn't right. She just hadn't had enough time with Jenni. Brit was a little bit crazy for Jenni's tongue and didn't share as much as she should.

Jia looked at Kata. She walked over and bit her bottom lip. Jenni grinned, reached out and unbuckled Kata's jeans.

"The girls like it if you take the initiative." She helped Kata out of her jeans, then went over to Lina. Lina smiled and sat down after Jenni popped her buckle.

It wasn't long before the two gang members looked at each other and nodded. Without any force, Jia was on her knees, and her face was buried between Kata's thighs.  Kata ran her fingers down through Jia's soft straight hair as her eyes narrowed.  Jia was quite good with her tongue.

She really wanted to keep Jia overnight.

 

17