Chapter 24 – What Happens When She Meets Jenni?
296 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Bonus Chapter. I've been on a run for this story, so this is a small bonus post.  Also, this is fantasy, so the things that happen between people who endure abuse (or the resolution to it in this novel) are parts of the story, and not realistic.  Ava's part is small for now, and may only appear for the 'wincest' factor.

 

"Damn, Jenni, where do they get the energy?" Jia asked as she rolled her eyes. Beneath her, Kata grinned and held onto the girl's hips so she wouldn't move out of alignment, and thrust firmly up into her. Above her, Jana thrust deep within her, smoothly pumping in time with Kata so that they could increase the force to the maximum Jia could take.

"I don't know, Jia. Oh damn, so good, Leen! Fuck me!" Leen grinned and gripped Jenni's hair as she pounded down into her.

"The boss might have a gift for you two soon." Leen said as she plowed into her favorite pet. "An organic interface. Something to allow us to plug into each of you." Jenni opened her eyes.

"Really?" She asked, eagerness in her eyes.

"Yeah. It's still experimental, but she said that it will soon be available for those who don't have the ability to undergo the operation that takes a month to recover from." She reached under and gripped Jenni's modest sized B cup breasts, and pulled so that Jenni felt a bit of pain as she got closer to the edge. She smiled as she heard her groan and moan.

"You have to let me eat you out after this, Leen! You've treated me so good today, I need to taste you so badly!" Leen smiled, hiding the fondness she held for this girl, as she knew it wouldn't be a good thing to hand her power over to her.

'Bite her shoulder, Leen.' She heard Aya's whisper at her ear. Every so often, Aya would just talk to her within the connection, and give her something to think about. Leen lowered her lips and bit her firmly. Jenni cried out, and shuddered at the same time. 'Nicely done. You'll be needed at the hotel soon. Bring Jia along.'

'What's wrong, Boss?' Leen asked within the interface.

'Ava won't rise up out of her shell. I need to shock her a bit. That is yours, Jia's, and Brit's job tonight.'

 

* * *

 

"Brit, is this where you've been?" Jia asked as she came in the door with Leen. Brit slid off the bed, and missed a small hand movement that went to try and capture her hand so she wouldn't leave.

However, Jia saw it as her eyes had focused on Brit when she first came into the bedroom. As a result, she saw that small hand reach for Brit when she rolled away.

"Yeah. I'm looking after my sister." She sighed. "I have missed her so much, but after the boss gave us the ability to save her, it feels like I'm too late. She won't wake up, even to eat." Brit sighed.

'Brit. The boss has something unorthodox for us to try.' Leen spoke through the connection Aya opened for the group.

'Oh?'

'We're going to fuck Jia right in front of her. Let her see.' Leen said and watched her friend's face.

'Won't this hurt my sister more?' She asked quietly.

'To be honest, I'm not sure. Help or hurt. We can't even be sure she notices you're here.' Brit watched as Jia walked over to the bed. She laid down and looked into those dead eyes of Ava's.

"Poor little puppy." Jia said softly. "Beaten and broken. No one loved her. Jia was like that. Beaten by that man. The girls helped me." She smiled. "Brit helped me. She can help you too." Jia went in close and kissed Ava on the lips. She kept her lips slow and soft, as she was a submissive lover. She wasn't surprised when Ava started to kiss her back.

Ava's soft pliant lips followed hers, and even let out a few whimpers. Jia motioned to Brit.

'What does she want us to do?' Brit asked Leen.

'I think she wants us to fuck them. Both of them.' Leen looked at Brit carefully. 'I can do it, if you can't.'

'No, I'll take care of my sister's needs. If that is what she needs, I'll take care of them for her.' Brit took the offered harness, and crawled onto the bed again. Leen stripped off and put her own harness on.

While Leen began to thrust within Jia, and Jia continued to kiss Ava, Brit removed the white cotton panties of her sister, moved low in the bed and began to lick her buttonhole. Once she was slicked up, she moved in behind her, and slowly pushed the strap-on deep.

With smooth deep strokes, Brit slowly fucked her sister, while Jia kissed her gently. When Ava began to climb up to her first climax, she felt Brit's lips at her ear. Ava heard her inhale, but also sniff through a stuffy nose.

"It should have been me." She said sadly. "I hate them! They stole your first time from me!" She ground out. Ava turned towards her in surprise.

"Brit?" She asked incredulously.

"Surprised?" Ava nodded. "Didn't you see how I looked at you all those years? How angry I was when they broke into your room? I made them pay though. The boss made their deaths horrific. Their last minutes were spent with spikes in their brains, stimulated their memories, and prolonged the suffering!" Brit held Ava to her, and fucked her a bit faster.

"You were jealous?" She whispered.

"And too weak." Brit pushed her face against Ava's shoulder. "Until the boss fixed me, I was too weak to save you. Now, I'll never let anyone else touch you. You belong to me! You're my sister! Mine!" Ava smiled a little.

"I thought you hated me." She whispered. As her sister thrust into her, tears rolled down her cheeks. She hated sex up to now, and that was the reason for the tears. Her anger at her sister, and her confusion for loving her sister so much, had kept her silent.

She couldn't stop looking backward, but she now had a reason to look forward. Her sister loved her. She hoped that was enough. Then she heard another soft voice.

"Hey, don't stop kissing me! Do you know how much of a turn on it is to see two sisters fuck?" Jia reached out, turned Ava's face towards her, and covered her lips once again.

"You are a pervert, pet." Leen said with a grin. "I wonder if that organic interface will be ready soon. I really want to jack into your brain at nighttime." Brit perked up.

"Organic interface? You mean, something that doesn't require a large operation, but can allow me to connect to my sister?" Brit gripped her sister's hand firmly, while Ava kissed Jia eagerly.

"Yeah. She said it would be installed by small machines, and without a large recovery time. It would take about a day to set up, and another day for the net to be placed. At most, three full days would be needed. The third is meant for the machines to learn how to make the person interconnected." Leen said and pursed her lips. She firmly gripped Jia's hips, and thrust harder.

"I wonder if the boss can configure the machines to build the interface and chip docks with those machines. It's just bone, isn't it?" Leen asked as she fucked her girl. She wished it was Jenni, but she loved to fuck Jia too.

"Not just bone, Leen. The vertebrae have muscles, cartilage, and nerves all around it. She might be able to replace sections, to house the parts, and dock, but if she can create a synthetic interface using small machines, she might be able to expand it." Brit looked at Leen. "Don't give me that look. It's not organic. That's just the name. She's using fiber connections to organic components. She's not taking nerves and using them as wiring, so in essence, it is a synthetic interface still. It's just simplified."

'Smart girl.' Tandy's voice spoke within her mind.

'Doctor?' Brit asked within the connection.

'It is a synthetic to organic interface. She might be able to replace some portions of the collar to skull connection, but she'll need to be extremely careful. If your sister wouldn't mind, she can install a thin dock under the skin, but above the bone. It would raise the skin a bit behind the ear.' Tandy said with a smile Brit could almost see.

'Why behind the ear? Isn't it just wiring? Why not somewhere else in the body?' Brit asked while she kept her attention focused on her sister, and how she serviced her. As she climaxed, she slowed her pace, and held her close, just so she wouldn't feel the pain of far too sensitive areas.

'Other areas house muscle and nerve. It may even be a pressure point if she sleeps on that side. The boss has thought a lot about proper placement, and how it might affect her girls overall.' Tandy waited, and heard a slight sigh.

'We're her girls. We belong to her.' Brit looked at her sister. 'Tell the boss that I'm not only grateful, but I owe her my loyalty for the rest of my life for what she did for my sister.'

'Good girl. Aya rewards such loyalty. When your sister is ready, not only is she approved for an organic interface, but she's also approved for a full interface, and skull replacement.' Tandy smiled.

'Have fun with her, but always keep her needs in mind, Brit. She's sensitive right now. She'll be willful, jealous, and insecure.' Brit sighed.

'I understand, doctor. Thank you.' Brit heard her chuckle.

'Don't thank me yet. You still have to deal with your sister's jealousy when she meets Jenni.' Tandy chuckled when she heard Brit's mental groan.

Jenni. That bad girl who became so important to the gang in such a short period of time. She was turned into their fuck toy, a pet to play with, but now, she meant a lot more to them all.

In spite of how she once behaved, Jenni was a source of comfort to these abandoned and abused girls, and became quite important to them.

 

13