Chapter 25 – Exclusive Group
272 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Ava looked over at her sister as Brit cuddled up into her side. Her arm was over her belly, holding onto her hip possessively, but she didn't feel trapped by this.

"You're different, Brit." Ava said quietly. Brit nodded slowly.

"The boss helped me. I was starving, right along with the rest of the gang, and were probably not long for the world. She took us, made us stronger, and gave us a home." She held Ava closer and slide her leg up over Ava's so she could hug her with her whole body. "Gave us jobs to make sure we have an income, and can take care of ourselves. She is quite protective of us."

"And what about me?" Ava asked quietly.

"You're my sister. When she read my memories of you, she lost her marbles. She put a hit on our father and brother. She has put a hit on all the people who hurt you, the ones that I now hate." Ava turned a bit in her arms.

"What am I to you, Brit?" Ava asked a bit angrily.

"You're my sister!" Brit hid her face. "It's hard to say, little Ava. I've always tried to protect you, but failed. I don't have a right to claim you, though you're the one I want. Is that messed up?" Brit lifted her face, and found Ava's lips on hers. The girl became aggressive, and angry. Ava lifted up and slapped her.

"You left me alone with them! You're supposed to love me! I saw how you looked at me! I dreamed about you saving me every night! Why didn't you save me?" Ava's voice trailed off.

"I did save you." Brit said in a low voice. "When the boss read my memories, she gave me a program to allow me to get stronger. Strong enough to punish them. Hurt them. Strong enough to save you." Brit turned her face away, her eyes showed the pain she felt in not being able to stop what happened to her sister for those few years.

"Brit?" Ava asked quietly.

"What is it, Ava?" Brit turned towards her.

"I'm hungry. I haven't eaten in so long." Ava's voice triggered her protective side, and made Brit respond immediately.

"The boss was waiting for this moment, dear Ava." Brit said quickly, and closed her eyes.

'Boss, she's hungry! Can we get some real food?'

 

* * *

 

"That is nice to see." Danica said as they watched through the monitors. Ava tore into a fresh roasted chicken like she was a neanderthal. Grease and oils stained her lips and fingers, but her hunger was impossible to ignore now.  She was physically hungry as her mental state had improved enough to break through the mental barrier that made her want to die.

"Yeah. Look at Brit, like an eager lover, willing to do anything for her sister, only hoping to see her happy for any length of time." Jill said with a small smile on her lips.

"She'll be like that for a while." Danica chuckled. "She might actually be in love with her own sister. Never thought I would see the day that was possible."

"Well, it is." Jill said a little bit defensively.  She had that defensiveness due to Aya's youth, and her own attraction to the young woman.  She looked at her like family, but at the same time, was filled with a deep need for Aya's touch within her mind.  That made her feel a bit twisted, but she couldn't help it.  She needed her boss.

"But it is unusual. Family connections usually prevent those kinds of attachments, unless it becomes confused due to distance, or other factors. Familial love can often be mistaken for romantic love when it comes to siblings, or parents, if there was a long term separation.  There have been a few studies I came across over the years.  Academics always want to quantify emotions, and attachments."  Tandy said with a smirk as she watched the sisters who were now a couple.

"You're not wrong." Danica sighed. "I hope it lasts for them, and doesn't sour. I would hate to see them lose each other due to the sexual affection they feel." Danica turned away, and focused on the monitors.

"What?" Jill asked.

"How is Jia?" She watched Jill grin.

"That little devil is amazing."  She rolled her eyes.  "If she didn't need to get configured, she would have gone down on me again. She has the machines pumped into her, and the organic interface is currently being configured. As far as the boss can see, she'll be operational in the expected time. She really wanted to be able to direct connect. Jenni is disappointed that she has to wait because Jia was given the first slot." Jill smiled.

"I don't blame her for being disappointed. She really wants to jack into the girls at night after all the sex they have. It would draw the entire group even closer together. I'm a little worried about the boss though. How is she able to program so many micro machines, or even assemble them?" Jill sighed a bit and rolled her eyes. "I would lose focus after only a minute or two of looking into a microscope. Does she have electronic eyes or something?"

"No, she doesn't." Danica stayed quiet as she felt a slight disturbance within her mind. She felt gentle fingers float through her memories.

'Ah. So that's what you thought about. That won't work with humans. The eyes would have to be completely artificial. No melding of tissues as the machine would make the eyes too sensitive.' Danica groaned.

'Boss, don't take Jill seriously!' Danica felt the intrusion within her mind recede, and she reached out for those fingers. 'Boss, don't leave. Can't you stay for a bit? You know. To play?' Danica's avatar disrobed.

'Naughty girl.' The voice stayed quiet for a little bit. 'I guess I can stick around for a little while.' She heard a soft murmur. 'Whether or not it's in your mind, or in real life, you have an amazing body, Danica. Such amazing assets.'

'But it's not my physical assets you ever play with, boss.' Danica said and closed her eyes.

'You're correct. I get so much from you, Danica. So very much.' Danica was the only one she did this to. She had learned, when she first made Danica's interface, and connected to her, that she could flow right into her mind, meld within her in such a way that the two people became intimately connected, but not quite one being.

Aya was infinitely jealous of Danica and how others looked at her. Her doctor was too much of a free willed woman, and could easily spread her loving around. Danica, however, was loyal to Aya, and worshiped her in such a way that one could say it was an unselfish and true love.

Like a snake, Aya's mind slithered throughout her consciousness, eagerly investigating all parts she could. Unlike other people, most of whom had protected sections of memory that she could force herself into, Danica's memories were all open to her.

'You're putting yourself into my memories again, boss.' Danica said and shivered. Pictures, or events now had small shadows of Aya in them, or a faint impression that Aya was somewhere close by.

'I like being here. Thought about, and remembered.' Aya said gently.

'I always think about you, boss.' Danica shivered and sucked in her mental breath again.

'I will invade all your spaces, Danica. Soon, I'll be so tightly woven into your consciousness, you'll be ready for more.' Aya whispered into her entire mind, a caress that sent shock waves, and shivers to her libido.

'More, boss?'

'I want to invade your entire mind, and write myself into your subconscious, your consciousness, and the echo of the hidden being within.' Danica's consciousness shuddered, and trembled.

'Boss, did you evolve again? Did you find out something that no one else knows?' Danica whispered.

'Yes.' What Danica didn't understand was that right now, Aya struggled hard to maintain her mental barriers and anchors to prevent herself from detaching from her body. Each time she entered her mind, and inserted a little of herself into Danica's memories, her entire consciousness would shiver in delight.

She could see a barrier around the robust woman's mental space, but it was one she could easily enter, wander around, explore, or dissolve. Aya used her intellect to firmly deny herself of the pleasure she would get from dissolving the barrier, and slurping up her memories.

That is how she pictured it. A feeding so pleasurable that she likened it to slurping, but one so dangerous to her mental stability, she firmly pushed the idea away. It was also why she put herself into Danica's memories.

It was a purely protective measure, one she needed to undertake in order to keep her girls safe. Not only did she anchor some of herself within Danica's consciousness, she used her to keep herself back from the hunger she felt each time she slid into her delicious memories.

In order to protect Danica, and herself, she set them up as the primary pillars of her consciousness. Danica, Sol, Jill, and Tandy were massive pillars that she made immovable, and indestructible. In among those tall pillars within her consciousness, one smaller one was hidden in their shadows.

Every so often, whenever Aya reached out to stroke Leen's consciousness fondly, Leen would tremble and murmur at her touch. The image of her pillar hid a simple truth from Aya's active mind, but could not hide it from her subconscious.

Just as she monitored and watched over her most important people, her mother and sister, Danica, Jill, Sol and Tandy, Leen was also a part of this exclusive group.  What began as a simple visual connection had grown into a full blown obsession that she still couldn't consciously acknowledge.

 

14