Chapter 27 – A Visit Home
261 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

'Wow.' Danica got to her feet slowly as a naked frame started to walk out of the lab. She watched the skeletal structure drape itself in a cloak, to hide most of its mechanical features, and move towards a computer terminal. It seemed to function on its own, and worked independently.

'I'm sorry, love.' Aya whispered. 'I managed to share the load between you and Sol, but it was too close for comfort.'

'You evolved again?'

'It happenned much too quickly, and faster then you and Sol could keep up. I managed to allow you to hold a bit of my consciousness, but the requirements kept increasing. I had to force my way in.' Aya's soft voice was within her mind, as well as Sol's.

'Who is Sol, baby?'

'A wonderful woman, like yourself. I thought I could handle it, but I couldn't. You and Sol handled a piece of me each, but I grew.' She said sadly.

'Which meant you needed to push more of yourself inside our minds. It almost felt like you were fucking us with an enormous member.' Danica said, and heard a soft silky chuckle.

'Yeah, I felt the same way, Danica. She pushed her way so deep, I lost control of my body.' Sol said from a hidden connection.

'Sol?'

'That event linked the both of you.' Aya said. 'I wished to keep you to myself for a while longer, but your temperaments are so similar, I knew it could bring you together. Now, I have no choice. The way you shared the load together allowed me the time to assemble and activate the spare frame.' Sol and Danica stayed silent for a minute or so.

'Boss?' Sol asked quietly.

'Yes?'

'Can you mind fuck us like that again? I think I can handle a bit more this time.' Sol said, and immediately, they heard Danica's voice.

'Don't leave me out! I also stretched out quite a bit! Um, that doesn't sound good, does it?' Danica pursed her lips, but smiled. 'But you should have another frame built soon, boss. You need a backup, just in case you continually evolve, and have nowhere to grow into.'

'There is a plan in place for that.' A schematic flowed into their minds. 'A fully integrated neural net system for all our subordinates. They don't need additional memory upgrades. They just need to optimize their own current storage capabilities.'

'Boss, as nice as that could be for them, it will leave you vulnerable. It will leave trace imprints of your memories on them. Danica and I can handle it as we want you to do it again and again.' They heard a soft grunt from Danica that signaled that she agreed with her words. 'However, you don't fully trust them yet. Have you considered your mom and sister?' Aya remained quiet for a minute this time. Soon, they heard a soft sigh.

'There are no others I can trust that much. I should pay them a visit, and let them know I'm alive at least.'

 

* * *

 

Coral woke up from a fitful sleep when her bed sank down on the edge. She turned and saw a familiar silhouette.

"Aya?" She heard a soft familiar laugh.

"You always knew I was alive, didn't you?" Aya said softly, and reached out. She took Coral's hand and lightly traced the back of her hand.

"Of course I knew! Not even granddad could take you out!" She said firmly. "But why were you away for so long?" She whispered.

"Important things I need to take care of." She sighed a little.

"You're not back, are you?"

"No, baby sis. I took care of the ones who tried to hurt you. All of them, from the ones who did the deed, to the ones who sent the orders, and the ones who paid money to get things filmed. I got them all." Coral squeezed her hand. "But some things happened along the way. The doctor was hurt, and I've spent the last few years finding a way to heal her."

"Did you do it?"

"I'm still working on her. Her brain was damaged, and until the technology is advanced enough to pose no risk, I will hold back." Aya said softly.

"But that's not why you're here. My sister always had a purpose, and a reason, but never an excuse." Coral said firmly.

"And my baby sister has always been smarter then others gave her credit for. Even though you're older then me, I still see you injured, and captured. I did things. To myself. To prevent that from happening again. There are complications." Aya said, and ran her finger up Coral's arm.

"What happened?" Coral wanted to know, even if she didn't.

"I evolved. My mind expanded, and now my brain can't handle all of me." Coral gripped her hand again. "I have two women who have been altered with neural upgrades, and they can handle a small piece. Just enough to take the pressure off." Aya waited, and sure enough, her sister's mind was quite sharp.

"Two additional people only have enough room within their brains to handle a small piece of yours. That means, even with the upgrades, you need additional help." Coral said.

"Yes. I have others, but no one as trustworthy as them. Other then you and mom." Coral sucked in her breath.

"Will it hurt?"

"The upgrades won't. The machines turn off the pain receptors until it's installed and stable. Once it's stable, the machines continue to monitor, and expand the net as you live your life. The mental invasion would last for several moments while I adapt before I pull back. It would be overwhelming, or so I'm told." Aya probed her sister carefully, and slowly allowed the net to begin the initial layer engraving.

"But you would always be there after?" She asked.

"A piece, yes."

"Do it, little sis. I've been so worried, and so has mom. As long as you leave a piece of yourself behind, then we'll always know you're alright."

 

* * *

 

"It had to be done?" Connie asked when she sat on the edge of her mother's bed.

"To Corrie?"

"No, to yourself! Did you have to do it?"

"When grandfather killed Tandy, I lost my mind. I went total psycho." She sighed. "If not for the fact that I could bring her back, and all the time I've spent keeping her alive, I would have already gone to war."

"And this evolution?"

"It shouldn't have happened, but I'm too compatible with technology, mom. My mind continues to expand, I think faster and faster, develop ideas and concepts that belong in science fiction. I've melded computers and the human brain. I've downloaded the human brain as mere files to find information. And I see new ways to alter existing technology, and do it almost unconsciously now." Aya laid down and snuggled up to her. She immediately sighed.

"I can help take the pressure off?"

"It's a temporary thing so that when I expand again, and I run out of room, I have somewhere to go until I bring another unit online." She rubbed her mother's arm. "Mom, it will be not just be intense, but Danica and Sol likens it to having sex, with someone so well endowed that it stretches you out. They seem to enjoy it." Connie groaned and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not supposed to be having sex with my baby!" She said.

"Why not? It would have happened eventually. Whether or not it's inside your mind, or your body, I would never be able to walk away from you, mom." Aya lifted Connie's arm, and laid her face on her breast. "If not for grandfather's foolishness, we might have been able to have a quiet life. Just me, you, Corrie, and Tandy. I would have enjoyed devoting my life to finding all your buttons." Aya sighed sadly, and felt her mother's arm hold her closer.

"Did I do anything to halt those desires?"

"You exist, are beautiful, have claimed me as your child, and have loved me without any conditions. How could I ever let anyone else have you?" Aya rubbed her face on her mother's chest.

"When will you start?" Connie asked. Aya rose up, and looked her in the eyes.

"Don't worry. It won't hurt." Aya laid her lips right on top of her mother's, and let the micro machines enter her body.

 

15