Chapter 30 – Guerilla Warfare
227 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Report!" Aya said quickly as she rushed back into the lab and looked over the data sheets.

"The doctor's brain matter is regenerating, and repairing. It's integrating the new neural circuits much faster then she can adapt to them." The computer said.

"Slow her down!" Aya's mental awareness went directly into Tandy's consciousness, and held her avatar by the hair.

'Baby? What's wrong?' Tandy said sleepily.

'You're brain is accepting the neural interface too quickly. Slow it down. Exert control until your brain adapts.' Aya said, her own avatar growing in size as she exerted more mental force upon Tandy's consciousness.

'You mean it's working?' Tandy said as she became more alert.

'You didn't want to accept it, then suddenly embraced it. The balance is thrown off. Slow down.' The computer's red lights inside Tandy's mental awareness stopped the rapid blinks and turned yellow. 'Better. Learn to use the new brain matter, Tandy.' Aya said firmly.

'That couldn't be all that happened.' She said and looked up at the now gigantic avatar who still held her hair.

'Your brain started to regenerate. Even with the adaptive neural interface, and the abilities the girls have, they couldn't regenerate their own brains. You are. That's how strong your mental power is.' Tandy smiled a bit. 'Don't look so excited, doctor. If you had continued to force your way forward, the strain would have overloaded the neural circuitry that keeps you alive.' Tandy lowered her eyes.

'So what happens now?' She asked in a seldom heard submissive voice. This was a side she only showed to Aya.

'You adapt, and grow. Once you've adapted fully, and wake up, we'll discuss installation of your enhanced frame.' Tandy lifted her eyes.

'You mean I'll be out there? With you again?' Tandy asked hopefully.

'Yes, love.' Aya's voice grew warm, and as her avatar dissolved into a warm light, Tandy's physical body twitched in the vat. That light flowed and merged into Tandy's consciousness, and showed the doctor what Aya had hidden from everyone else.

Her evolved state had not stopped or slowed down its evolution. She was just better at how she managed her appearance to others.  The light dissolution, the overly large avatar, they were the visual queues that revealed the integrity of her mental state, or her lack of it.

 

* * *

 

'Brit purchased two collars. The internal one for Jenni, and the control chip and interface for Ava.' Tandy said once she woke up. 'I didn't think she would choose to use those controls on her sister.'

'Necessity, doctor.' Aya said. 'She can't leave Ava alone as she's too unstable right now. However, she'll need to go on jobs in the near future, and endure the skeletal frame installation. Without the controls in place, and the soft encouragement she'll need to allow the club to keep her occupied, Ava will lose what little sanity she gained since Brit rescued her.' Aya closed her eyes.

'Do we have enough information to hunt them down?' Tandy asked angrily.

'Yes. We can get the ones who paid money to fuck and hurt her. We can get the rest of the information from their brains too.' Aya pulled up a new schematic.

'Baby, you have to rest. But what is that you're focusing on now?' Tandy accessed the information, and narrowed her eyes.

'A male frame?'

'Necessity.' Aya said quietly. 'What happens when we find good candidates for upgrades, but they also have a good partner?' Tandy pursed her lips.

'Yes, that would make things difficult. To completely eliminate the entire male gender is not good business. We can take over more clubs, get strong troops, and ensure loyalty among the ranks. How long do you think it will take to begin assault maneuvers?' Tandy looked at a list of the businesses under Aya's grandfather, and started to check each one off in the order she thought they should take them over.

'Another year or two. As long as our strength continues to grow, we'll have enough forces to go from local to regional. We'll stay away from the legitimate avenues, like militias, or mercenary groups. That brings too much government attention when we're too vulnerable. We'll take over the gangs, get them organized, and under firm control. Keep things from becoming too visual, and make them appear localized so that the agencies don't feel the need to react to us.' Aya said quietly.

'That's always been their problem. Visual. The agencies need to justify their existence, so they choose their targets. Do we have contingency plans in place?' A new set of documents floated up into Tandy's awareness. She accessed, and processed the data much faster then before.

'Strategic. Tactical. Distraction and deception. Some of the toys of guerilla warfare.' Aya said, and watched Tandy smile a bit.

'Make it so expensive that it becomes inadvisable, and give them alternative targets. I like it.'

 

* * *

 

Ava rolled her eyes as her sister continued to fuck her relentlessly. Jenni smiled and moved so that she could lick her button while Brit fucked the girl's ass furiously.

Just as she climaxed hard, Brit took the tube she purchased from the loyalty shop, and placed it against the base of her sister's skull. Ava twitched and shuddered from the climax, which distracted her from the slight itch of the infiltration of the micro machines.

'Her interface will be built slowly, so she isn't aware of it's presence, Brit.' Tandy said within her mind. 'She'll need lots of rest over the next few days, so the machines will put her into a type of stasis.'

'Will she heal faster than we did?' Brit asked quietly.

'Yes. These new models will do it without cutting her skin or muscle, and just replace the bone. It will be done on a microscopic level, and her regenerative ability will help to heal her. You'll need to get Jenni to feed her the gel packs for energy, but that is all she'll need.' Tandy smiled inside her mind. 'Once the interface is built, bring her in to have her chips installed. Those are more complicated, and can't be built within her.'

'But I thought they built the entire interface.' Brit said.

'Just the interface collar. We'll install the circuitry here, and allow the machines to adapt her neural net to the circuits and the chips. They will integrate in the background, and slowly condition her to be obedient to you, and the club members.' Tandy said and waited.

'As much as I didn't want to go that route, it's necessary. She's so jealous and angry.'

'It's expected, Brit. She has a lot of trauma to deal with. Once the interface is complete, Aya can go inside her mind and help her to deal with her trauma, and help you to get firm control of her mental state. Remember, though she belongs to you, you belong to Aya.' Tandy lightly poked the side of her avatar, and smiled. 'Though she did give me permission to fuck the hell out of her belongings when I'm able to walk in the real world again.' Brit swallowed a lump in her throat as she saw a full bodied image of the woman Tandy used to be.

'Oh wow.' Brit said in awe. Tandy was not only a lovely woman, but her muscular body, along with nice large assets, made her quite desirable.

To Brit, desirable was an understatement.

 

11