Chapter 31 – Remote Uncontrolled Aspects
228 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Jenni, you'll get your collar replaced when Ava goes in for her chips." Brit said as Jenni cuddled in to Ava's chest. Jenni murmured softly as she was a bit worn out from the attention of all the club members.

"We only have this week with Jia left." Jenni murmured.

"Yeah, but she's made her parents aware of how much she enjoys being here. We can't encourage her to rebel, but we can dominate her personal time. Kata and Lina have taken a shine to her, and so has Mer. Leen and I prefer to roast your ass, but Jia is quite enjoyable." Brit said with a grin. Jenni sighed softly.

"Will you have to go out soon?" Jenni asked.

"Yes." Brit said, her face cleared of all emotion. "We have a list of those who hurt Ava, and we're going after them. Plus, the boss has put a target on another club. We need more bodies, but this club has its eyes on us. We're going to erase them, while the boss flips their assets."

"Sounds serious." Jenni opened her eyes. "You'll be careful?"

"I've got advanced combat training, and all of us practice in the construct every night. We've also done combat scenarios, infiltration, and assassination mission training. The only way we would be more ready for this is if we had the tactical skeletal upgrade frames." Brit closed her eyes.

Every time she opened the shop, she went right for the frame listings, and focused on that specific frame. It seemed to be designed especially for her, with extra speed, agility, and durability. Some were built more for Mer, or Leen, as they were heavier models, focused on strength, or stealth, while that tactical frame felt like it had her name on it.

'New update to tactical frame.' Brit frowned and read the updated specifications. 'New polymer monofilament screen beneath the skin to keep the body surface intact, and suffer less damage as a result of melee combat.' Brit read the information again.

'New polymer monofilament screen? What does that mean?' She asked within her mind. The system responded.

'A polysilicate fine fiber mesh beneath the skin. Doctors have realized that screens will try to grow out of the skin, while a fine fiber mesh that has a tight weave, can reinforce the surface integrity of the skin. Even if the skin is cut, the mesh prevents it from separating.  The boss calls it a mesh, but it is such a fine weave, it can almost be considered a fabric. This allows the enhanced regenerative abilities of already enhanced units to heal the skin quickly, with fewer scars, and not lose much blood as a result of the injury. The mesh can also deflect, or stop blades from penetrating into the organ cavity.' Brit thought for several moments.

Author's Note - Fiber mesh is used in surgery for hernias, has been known to fall apart, but the screens can be upward of an eighth to a quarter inch grid, which is why the skin grows through them. Gotta love plot armor.

'This would take longer to recover from, wouldn't it?'

'Negative. The skin is opened in order to install the frame, so the mesh is installed at the same time. The mesh heals into the underside of the skin, and becomes a part of it over time.' the system responded.

'Why does this frame seemed to be designed for me?' She asked. She heard a soft, but familiar chuckle.

'Aya thought you might see it.' Tandy said with that smooth sultry voice of hers. 'She designed it with you, and your abilities in mind. It can be adapted for others, but you were the base model for its design.' Tandy smiled as she saw Brit's loyalty points increase.

'I belong to her.' Tandy heard her mental voice sniff, as certain responses were always reflected within their minds. She smiled.

'We all do.'

 

* * *

 

"She bought it." Jill said in surprise.

"Yes." Tandy said. "Work it into the schedule, for after the club take over. They need her strength and skill during the battle, but when things calm down, they will be busy adapting to new schedules, and mastering the new assets."

"I'm not sure they will like running girls like that club did though." Jill said quietly.

"Aya has a plan for that. Soft core porn focused on them and their partners. This will allow them to make legitimate income, and keep the assets safe." Tandy rolled her eyes. "It's a different world we live in, and though she doesn't want them to get into live streams, she can't take away their entire lives."

"You mean she won't take it away. The club took away the choices these girls had, but the boss will give them back." Jill thought for a moment, and immediately rolled her eyes as Aya focused on her thoughts.

"What did you think of that drew her attention?" Tandy asked when Jill's face cleared, but her body was unable to move.

"Attachments for the frames. Sex attachments. Thought about a port. Under the fur." Tandy chuckled as Jill blushed brightly.

"You should know better then to try and keep that secret from her. I think it will be easy to add, but it will need a bit of armor to keep the skin from closing over the port. Which also means she'll expect you to design attachments, and suggest what the port might need. Such as power sources. Try to keep everything external." Tandy smiled as Jill's eyes rolled again.

"Boss!" Jill moaned as she twitched and shuddered. "So mean. I haven't even really designed those pieces yet!" Tandy's mind turned inward and watched as Aya's avatar pounced on Jill and made use of those attachments.

'She's such a brute.' Tandy whispered. 'I can't wait for my turn.'

 

* * *

 

'When are you going to tell them, baby?' Connie said as Aya snuggled in to her side. Connie watched things occur inside the construct, as Aya gave her remote access.

'That she isn't enduring me right now?'* Aya asked. 'That it's only a remote aspect of my personality? How can I tell them that small pieces of me break off sometimes and pursue the things I feel strongly about?' Connie smiled.

Author's note - It is not the underage Aya having sex, nor it is a daydream. It is a piece of robotic software, controlled by a set of internal programs for fulfillment of its desire.

'The same way you told me when your lust did the same thing to me and Coral.' Connie said and watched her daughter's cheeks blush.

'But how can I tell them that I don't have control? They trust me, mom.' She whined a little.

'Baby, these pieces are strong emotional aspects of your personality. They don't gain awareness, or sentience, when they break away like that, so I'm glad they dissipate when they fulfill their purpose. Those pieces are fueled by your personal desires, and your mental strength is so great, it makes these avatars to release your pent up tension.' Connie switched screens and smiled as she watched two more people also enduring her daughter's lust.

'Danica and Sol seem to enjoy your attention.' Connie focused on Sol, and switched to Danica when she heard her voice in the construct.

 

* * *

 

'Sol, doesn't this feel like....I don't know.' Danica asked.

'Yes, it's her, but not her. Damn, she's good though. I wonder who came up with these attachments she's using.' Sol moaned as she approached an orgasm. Her mental avatar was more susceptible to sexual release then her physical body. An intense climax was the least of what she would get inside the construct.

 

* * *

 

'See, baby? You have to tell those two at least. When they realize it's not really you, they will be disappointed that someone violated them inside the construct, their safe place.' Aya lifted her eyes.

'You're right, mom. You didn't let me go for hours after that incident. I should...alright, I'll stick around a bit longer.' Connie had tightened her grip on her daughter's body, and put her leg up over Aya's so it would be more difficult for her to get away.

'You don't visit like this much anymore. You can't blame me for wanting you to stay a while.'

 

13