Chapter 32 – The First, but not the last
216 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"How are they doing now?" Aya asked after she returned from her mother's house. She sat beside Inez, and lightly stroked her side.

"They are adapting nicely, baby." Tandy said with a small smile. "Their spinal collars have been rebuilt, and the interface circuitry is ready to install. Their neural nets are functioning properly, as well as multiple layers are being built now that the other micros are finished the collars."

"Are they ready to wake up?" Aya asked. She didn't want to delve into their data, but hear it directly from the doctor. It gave the doctor some sense of purpose, which allowed her more ability to think freely, and act.

"They are, but we should install the circuitry first. Only minor surgeries will be needed, with one additional day of recovery. Their regenerative ability has awakened, and it's quite advanced." Tandy pursed her lips in the vat. "If I'm reading this data properly, the advanced micros install deeper layers of the neural net, which advances the regenerative ability. The girls should be updated with the more advanced models."

"Can you access their thoughts yet?" Aya asked.

"Yes."

"Alright, I will ask them if they want to get it installed." As Tandy watched, Aya's eyes began to glow brightly, and flicker. Tandy frowned slightly, and initiated a scan of Aya's interface, and her eyes.

'Really? Ocular implants? Advanced visual ranges, including infrared, low frequency advanced location tracking, and predictive motion due to sensing electrical impulses? Baby, you really should hold yourself back a bit.' Tandy sighed.

Aya rebuilt herself subconsciously, redesigned her frame and body systems, and enhanced her own body without conscious directives.

The human body had limitations on strength due to the connective tissues between muscles and bones, as well as the structural support of the bones themselves. She's already removed that limitation, but now works on memory, thought adaptation and access speed. She also works on reflexes, cognitive response, and now the senses that are handled by the other sensory organs. Eyes are currently undergoing upgrades, and enhancements, but that leaves the auditory system, communication system, scent sensory data, and touch.

When Tandy scanned Aya, she was able to see a porous metallic bone structure that was reinforced to be stronger than high carbon stainless steel, yet still allow her blood to be produced through the marrow kept inside slender tubes inside those porous structures.

'It does appear that she appreciates how well our body works, but wanted mechanical enhancement.' Tandy watched a new upgraded frame walk out of the factory, put on a robe, and enter the new exo-skeletal application room.

'I see. She's advanced even further, and needs more room.' Tandy sighed. 'At least she will let me fuck the girls. She's so far above me now, I'm almost an ant compared to her.'

 

* * *

 

'Micro interface circuits installed. High level chips installed. Set on lower powered settings. Initialized. Subjects adapting. Integration complete.' The computer spoke and flashed new data to Tandy's interface.

"Excellent responses." Tandy said as she watched the data flow. "Initial low powered settings have already been adapted to, even in their unconscious states. Keep at the lower settings until they are awake, and let them decide to increase the power levels over time." New settings appeared, which got Tandy's confirmation.

"Computer, how is my own integration and adaptation progressing?" She asked.

"Seventy percent functionality restored. Grey matter continues to be remodeled. Neural net continues to be reconfigured and expanded. Regenerative ability increased by twenty percent over initial awakened ability. Full restoration of grey matter within one week. Full functionality expected within two weeks." Tandy nodded, but was fed more information then she expected. "Newest model of micro machines will be injected within two weeks, and will begin a rebuild of the skeletal structures. This process is less invasive, and will allow the system to rebuild amputated tissues with more durable materials."

"Explain. Will the muscles be replaced?" Tandy asked.

"Negative. Only the skeletal structure itself. Once the full skeletal structure is replaced, Aya has put a tentative schedule for full functionality restoration surgery on the system."

"Explain. Tentative?" Tandy asked, as she closed her eyes and examined the schedule. She immediately saw the data she wanted, but the computer told her verbally.

"Only with the doctor's permission will it changed to confirmed."

"You little devil." Tandy whispered. "You want me to make the final decision to return to active life. I wonder if you'll do those things to me when I'm fully restored." Tandy shuddered a bit as she remembered how Jill explained it.

"Mindfuck. Yeah. I really want one of those."

 

* * *

 

Inez looked at her hand, and back to Aya as she flashed a light in her eyes to see her responses.

"I feel odd." Inez said quietly.

'Me too.' Aline didn't speak, but she saw Inez look at her. "What?"

"Aline, you don't know, but you two are connected. She heard your mind whisper." Aya said and put her hand on Inez's cheek. "It was something I couldn't stop. You both cling to each other, and while the upgrades were being installed, you wove yourselves together." Inez looked at her friend.

"What does that mean?" Aline asked.

"It means you are two pieces of the same person. You will work better together, and read each other like you're twin sisters." Aya ran her fingers over Inez's cheek, and down to her shoulder on the side that faced away from Aline.

"I felt that. You touched her neck and shoulder." Aline said quietly.

"This means you'll be better able to help each other. When you're apart, as it's been since you found each other, you'll feel more alone. When you're together, you'll be able to plan, use tactics best suited for a pair, and even think faster as the load for information is shared between the two of you." Aya smiled a bit. "I didn't mean for this to happen." She watched Inez smile.

"It happened because we wanted it to." Inez said. "She's been my friend since before we were brutalized, and we've supported each other since. I can't imagine life without her."

"What was that sound?" Aline said. Inez nodded.

"I heard it too."

"That was your loyalty shop points increasing. Just say 'Shop', and within your mind, you should see a screen pop up. You can use those points to shop for items that will enhance your abilities." Aya waited only a few seconds as she felt the girls access the shop within their minds and move through the screens. They adapted quickly, and now used their own interfaces much faster then the other girls could.

"A skeletal upgrade? Twin frames?" Inez asked.

"Designed for the both of you. While you were integrating the system into your minds subconsciously, and stitching yourselves together, I designed a set of skeletal frames that will upgrade your physical capabilities." Aya smiled a bit. "These frames are especially designed for you two alone. Enhanced strength, speed, agility, communication between you during combat, tactical overlays while in battle mode, along with newly acquired stealth modes."

"Stealth?" Aline asked, and quickly clicked on the frames. She read through the data incredibly fast, and came to the stealth mode module.

"Ability to deaden all sound the frame makes, as well as prototype chameleon surface armor that changes tints and patterns through sub-dermal implants. In low light settings, this allows the units to move, infiltrate, and adapt to the appearance of the environment. This will make it easier to hide in plain sight, and kill without being detected." Aline looked at Aya, as did Inez.

"Boss, this will allow us to take revenge, and also become useful, right?" Aline asked. Aya smiled.

"Once your revenge is complete, I can also dissolve the memories they created. I won't take you away from each other, but I can remove the trauma, and allow you to recover." Aya said. Aline frowned slightly.

"We'll be strong enough that not only can we kill who did it, but we can prevent it from ever happening again, right?" She asked.

"Of course." Aya already knew they wouldn't want to remove the trauma as that would remove the conviction they felt for each other. Aya could sense the system register the loyalty they felt for each other, and the bond they now felt for Aya.

"Looks like you both have enough points to get the frames. That was fast." Their combined loyalty and determined willpower had placed Aya as the most important person in their minds.

Aya's affection for them radiated out from her avatar, and warmed their consciousness. Aya had no clue about how large and powerful she appeared to her people, or even the subtle pleasure they felt being within her presence.

As Aya dove into their minds, and increased the power levels of their new chips, she also modified their micro machines with even newer protocols. Her desire to see them succeed, and destroy their enemies, stimulated the pleasure centers of their brains.

Like all the rest of her people, it would be the best mental climax, or mindfuck as Jill called it, to date.

But it wouldn't be the last.

 

12